The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Sorry for side track but any age limit for back stepping or what age can be step till.
Old 14-03-2023, 06:11 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
Sorry for side track but any age limit for back stepping or what age can be step till.
Huh? Depending on your condition...if you have back problem, regardless of age...do you do back stepping?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 14-03-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Huh? Depending on your condition...if you have back problem, regardless of age...do you do back stepping?
Yes, I do back stepping when I having back ache I was thinking in what age must we stop back stepping or could break our back or spin.
Old 14-03-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
I tink she kena bao by someone else already. When a ML starts acting distant, something is obviously not right. But don't worry, if her business no good or she kena dumped, she will jio you again.
Thats why please dun be a licking dog (google in chinese)
If we become licking dog we become their spare tyre.
Lol.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
Thats why please dun be a licking dog (google in chinese)
If we become licking dog we become their spare tyre.
Lol.
Yes bro, agreed.
Old 15-03-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Jazz898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocool97 View Post
Need some bros to knock some senses into me. Been pretty closed to a ML since last yr... so like count down mbs tgt, even reuion dinner also jio her to dinner w my fam, cny jio her take ang bao, send her home everynight, off days go different tourist/local activities... this type of closeness... from once fortnight massage, become thrice weekly... recently like started to become distance... usally can keep talking throughout, now just akward silence, from 5g roaming to recent no roaming... guess this is game over liao, maybe she worried too attached to me n differs from why she come to sg in first place, maybe found some1 with deeper pockets, maybe should just stop all comms n see what will happen next... haha
No need to knock sense into you. Just bring your mother's IC out and meet us. we drag you to the nearest bank and start a fixed deposit acct under you and your mum's name
Old 18-03-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Dieheart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDieheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by toocool97 View Post
Need some bros to knock some senses into me. Been pretty closed to a ML since last yr... so like count down mbs tgt, even reuion dinner also jio her to dinner w my fam, cny jio her take ang bao, send her home everynight, off days go different tourist/local activities... this type of closeness... from once fortnight massage, become thrice weekly... recently like started to become distance... usally can keep talking throughout, now just akward silence, from 5g roaming to recent no roaming... guess this is game over liao, maybe she worried too attached to me n differs from why she come to sg in first place, maybe found some1 with deeper pockets, maybe should just stop all comms n see what will happen next... haha
Facts about ML:
1. They are here for money, not for love and relationships
2. There is no future between you and her
3. They meet and service many men in a single day. Chances that a rich man will come and offer them 10, 15K a month to bao them is not low

3 facts are enough to let her make a clear decision on who to choose
Old 18-03-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Facts about ML:
3. They meet and service many men in a single day. Chances that a rich man will come and offer them 10, 15K a month to bao them is not low

Yes agreed. Should totally be on a commercial transaction basis. Anything more than that then one is just foolishly setting himself up for lots of heartaches and loss of his hard earned moolahs.
Old 19-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Facts about ML:

No 1 and 2 is true. No 3 is not true. Melody tio bao for so many years but I FJ her till sibei song. Usually old rich man their cock is small and limp. Haha! ML still need a cock to service them. Fucking funny when we hear things like

A. Put in haven’t pump already ejaculate
B. Very soft and cannot even pump. Only can rub rub outside
C. Poke already no feel. Don’t know ML pussy too loose or the man cock too small.

Hear already damn funny. But bring ML home for reunion dinner is kumgong.
Old 24-03-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Dieheart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDieheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No 1 and 2 is true. No 3 is not true. Melody tio bao for so many years but I FJ her till sibei song. Usually old rich man their cock is small and limp. Haha! ML still need a cock to service them. Fucking funny when we hear things like

C. Poke already no feel. Don’t know ML pussy too loose or the man cock too small.

If she provides her time to you for free, I think it's ok.

But if she needs you to buy clock for reunion dinner. Then likely she is with you only just for money
Old 26-03-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If she provides her time to you for free, I think it's ok.

But if she needs you to buy clock for reunion dinner. Then likely she is with you only just for money
Sometimes they offer free but I won’t want. There is no free lunch in this world. They give you something worth $100, better return back. I remember got this big tits massueus always jio me to her house to do body scrub for her. This lady really sibei hot and she loves to wear those office shirt with panty to cock tease me. My cock was always rock hard because I fantasize doing scrub for my office OL. I machiam her toy boy do body scrub foc for her and in return she let me bath her and play with her body. Wasted she return to China. Now happily become her own boss
Old 26-03-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tuzhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sometimes they offer free but I won’t want. There is no free lunch in this world. They give you something worth $100, better return back. I remember got this big tits massueus always jio me to her house to do body scrub for her. This lady really sibei hot and she loves to wear those office shirt with panty to cock tease me. My cock was always rock hard because I fantasize doing scrub for my office OL. I machiam her toy boy do body scrub foc for her and in return she let me bath her and play with her body. Wasted she return to China. Now happily become her own boss
Not taking sides, but your sharing and stories so far makes me wonder if you looks like a real idiot or those low esteem with no self confidences. That’s why ladies take you for granted, seemly too extra to be anyone’s world.
Old 26-03-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Must we worship you?
Jiat sai tua han. Means you grown up by eating shit.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

She tell u A B C means u alredy kanna KC
Maybe she F 10 Other guys and just tell u this so make u feel like u r special you cok damn hard and big… don’t forget their special KC skill is not HJ or FJ - their speciality is always to tell u you are only the one - u r special and I don’t do for other people duhhhh and yet stupid bros fall for it for me my strategic management vision is to get to fuck these bitches the most times with least investment possible n then when biz bad they will come and 哥哥 you and u slowly play with them if times up - move on and ship out to the next ML
Old 26-03-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seriously, most massage girls mostly are not looking for love in massage joints. You pay money, they service you. Full stop. And they are looking for carrot heads.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1