The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Haha, looking at the list....he is the devil himself. He also missed out Xanadu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
you missed out Devil's Bar
Old 16-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsay View Post
Haha, looking at the list....he is the devil himself. He also missed out Xanadu...
Xanadu those were the great old places man!👍
Old 16-03-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh yes!

i used to collect the stirrer of these clubs, i think they are lying somewhere in my house still

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsay View Post
Old 21-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

I dabao a girl at upub for 400, i feel she worth the price as she stay with me till morning and i get 3 shot The last shot is the best as after wake up go shower, half way get horny and we fuck for last time before go back. In the end i cim and she suck at least a good 20 sec after i cum. I feel upub is quite ok, maybe should not go so early as i saw some other girl come to work around 12 plus. Not sure is it from other place but want to check if there are any standard price for dabao at upub or saigon?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 22-03-2023, 12:09 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, seem like DJ Ruby of 497 now working at SMRT. Wow, what a change.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-03-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Because u din go and support her at 497. Cannot hit monthly targets
Old 22-03-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I dabao a girl at upub for 400, i feel she worth the price as she stay with me till morning and i get 3 shot The last shot is the best as after wake up go shower, half way get horny and we fuck for last time before go back. In the end i cim and she suck at least a good 20 sec after i cum. I feel upub is quite ok, maybe should not go so early as i saw some other girl come to work around 12 plus. Not sure is it from other place but want to check if there are any standard price for dabao at upub or saigon?
yes after 12 the girls come from joo chiat pubs
i dun tink got standard price but see how u nego also
your 400 include the tip? she butterfly alot when u r with her in upub? all these i will take into consideration

there was once a fren start up ask the lady not to butterfly and pay her 100 and say to top up 200 more for ON and she agreed
Old 22-03-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
What is SMRT bro? Sounds like public transport haha
Old 22-03-2023, 11:18 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Because u din go and support her at 497. Cannot hit monthly targets
Aiyah, work night shift for few months, then she is gone.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-03-2023, 11:20 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
What is SMRT bro? Sounds like public transport haha
Yes, she is working with our SMRT. Her moment in wechat showed she doing some inspection to MRT station. Should be a 9 to 5 job now.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-03-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
well i think $400 maybe include trips, the last time i ta bao a girl from there last year still covid time was $300 all in , she do on and off butterfly but most of the time she will come back to my table we auto roam and kiss hehe, there is no any standard price it depend on the talking skill and also if the girl like you sometime if you lucky even only $200 it eem that the old Upub days is back but only the beer now is much more expensive .
Old 22-03-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iluvmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
well i think $400 maybe include trips, the last time i ta bao a girl from there last year still covid time was $300 all in , she do on and off butterfly but most of the time she will come back to my table we auto roam and kiss hehe, there is no any standard price it depend on the talking skill and also if the girl like you sometime if you lucky even only $200 it eem that the old Upub days is back but only the beer now is much more expensive .
Yes agreed. I dabao for 250. All back to normal. Except beer price. Beer price in jc still reasonable. 497 upub saigon I only patronise once a while.
Old 22-03-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmas View Post
Yes agreed. I dabao for 250. All back to normal. Except beer price. Beer price in jc still reasonable. 497 upub saigon I only patronise once a while.
That a good new for most of us. beer wise if lower down to the old days that will be good ahha the other quite happing is saigon the beer is cheaper than upub but girl will be running both side. sometime also can got girl ta bao from there haha
Old 22-03-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, she is working with our SMRT. Her moment in wechat showed she doing some inspection to MRT station. Should be a 9 to 5 job now.
wow seriously?
she is PR?
Old 22-03-2023, 10:01 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wow seriously?
she is PR?
No need PR also can work lah. Work permit lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1