The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 5
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I guess most shops will not be renewing their lease upon expiry...so in the coming days, we might see more and more empty units...

Better start going now to enjoy at least some "authentic" Thai massages, Thai food and Thai shopping...another building entering the annals of history of Sinkieland...

Really sad to see that happening.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
As spoken, need to message through her IG to make booking. Only work on Sat n Sun.
Bro can share ig?
Old 15-09-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Went exploring and came across this lady I’ve never seen before. Decided to try since she did call out to me for massage (I prefer more proactive ones compared to those sit there use phone and act all entitled).

Long story short, no regrets. Standard pricing and damn her massage is much better than most I’ve experience at GM before, and I’ve tried quite a few shops/MLs before. She massaged in many countries before, including Russia (wow). She’s really pretty too IMO, the lao chio type, compared to most there. Definitely for MILF lovers and boob lovers. Probably natural Ds with some tummy fat but that’s expected.

Asked her why I’ve never seen her before. Apparently she’s here on holiday and not always at shop. So if you wanna catch her, best to contact her first. Sorry bros gotta protect this gem at her request, only sharing with bros with good rep or good milf with good massage to exchange. PM me for contact info. She can speak decent English too, another plus point!
Old 17-09-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
angmoe is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Went exploring and came across this lady I’ve never seen before. Decided to try since she did call out to me for massage (I prefer more proactive ones compared to those sit there use phone and act all entitled).

Long story short, no regrets. Standard pricing and damn her massage is much better than most I’ve experience at GM before, and I’ve tried quite a few shops/MLs before. She massaged in many countries before, including Russia (wow). She’s really pretty too IMO, the lao chio type, compared to most there. Definitely for MILF lovers and boob lovers. Probably natural Ds with some tummy fat but that’s expected.

Asked her why I’ve never seen her before. Apparently she’s here on holiday and not always at shop. So if you wanna catch her, best to contact her first. Sorry bros gotta protect this gem at her request, only sharing with bros with good rep or good milf with good massage to exchange. PM me for contact info. She can speak decent English too, another plus point!
Did she say if she been there a while?

Similar description to one i visited year or so ago. Older milf, slim, great tits. Massage and teasing so so, but finished with best titfuck ever had. Shot massive load and she just kept milking it all out, encouraging me along.

Went looking for her few times over last few months, but not see her. Hope this is her.

Any bro know or can share many ML places are still open there now?
Old 17-09-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
music2012 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

anyone tried moon at level 3, young milf?

can pm her review?
Old 17-09-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by angmoe View Post
Did she say if she been there a while?

Similar description to one i visited year or so ago. Older milf, slim, great tits. Massage and teasing so so, but finished with best titfuck ever had. Shot massive load and she just kept milking it all out, encouraging me along.

Went looking for her few times over last few months, but not see her. Hope this is her.

Any bro know or can share many ML places are still open there now?
Nah man, she came recently, just here for awhile. Next time after first time must get contact straight
Old 18-09-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Went GM Tower to look-see anything interesting there and it looks totally gutted. Last time used to have that interesting massage shop at 3rd (?) floor but cannot remember the exact location. Mainly amulet shops now and building looks more deserted than GMC.
Old 18-09-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
angmoe is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Nah man, she came recently, just here for awhile. Next time after first time must get contact straight
Thanks. Make the most before joint get torn down.

I never ask contact as never going to book. Like the randomness of rocking up and finding who is there. But let us know if you have good RTF. May be worth returning for final visit before they shut for good!
Old 18-09-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
iled is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
As spoken, need to message through her IG to make booking. Only work on Sat n Sun.
Can PM where in GMC or IG. Thanks in advance.
Old 18-09-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Can PM where or share IG. Thanks in advance.
Old 18-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yok told me her shop will return by Oct this year. Those pubs should be by next year after CNY.
Can PM where it share Ig. Thanks
Old 18-09-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro! Thank you so much. I pm you buy you give me your WeChat instead of the lady WeChat which I am not keen. I am not interested in guys. If you want to check SingPass and income statement to see credibility of the cheongster, then not need to reply me
Old 18-09-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bro! Thank you so much. I pm you buy you give me your WeChat instead of the lady WeChat which I am not keen. I am not interested in guys. If you want to check SingPass and income statement to see credibility of the cheongster, then not need to reply me
Sorry bro if I offended you in any way. I only have her wechat contact card that I’m able to share as she doesn’t want me to share it any other way. Hope to get your understanding. I’d help in any way I can if I had the means to!
Old 18-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
yalor, just provide some info like which shop ..etc or send a screen shot for the
wechat ID in pm .....

there are many ways to share if want to , no need to made it so difficult
Old 19-09-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

I have thai ml contacts bro. Please pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1