The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
TPdude is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Credit card alot of trails leh. And be sure to insist on receipt. Even if they “cannot print”, ask to see their copy cos they surely will have for their own recording purpose
Ya I totally agree. I won't use any cards as I don't want trails that will bite my ass in the future haha
Old 05-08-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Banana87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Avoid Da Vinci Spa, 1118 Serangoon Road

tried elaine. not bad. consider cute cute type. massage average. but i can do whatever i want lah. of course no fj. lol
Old 05-08-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
hepis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

noted with thanks
Old 09-09-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonks View Post
I added one of the ML from that Spa. She mentioned a Japanese bubble massage. Anyone know what that is?
can pm me contact thanks bro
Old 14-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danny123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8861 View Post
Massage groin area pay more and come out with the name japanese bubble massage if anything happen then claim not doing HJ
Any idea how much roughly is the topup? Any recommendations? Haha
Old 14-09-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
1118dvspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I am working in this spa and want to clear any misunderstanding.

1. Our spa Da Vinci only accepts cash and PayNow or PayLah. We do not accept credit card. All payment except cash will show our spa name on the receipt.

2. We don't offer $58 massage. Our 60mins massage starts from $60 and have different types $70, $88, $92 (ladies) , $98(japanese bubbles)

I hope the customer who posted the first review can get in touch with me so that we can understand the matter better.

Don't worry, I am not boss and did not and can't zap anyone.

We want to provide God and honest service to our customers.

Thank you.
Old 14-09-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

- I am looking for God for a long time.... I think I need to visit your temple for prayers.
Old 14-09-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

may i provide a feedback then. what’s with the photoshopped pictures? that’s always a red flag for me which makes me hesitant to visit the shop.

Last edited by tuckermax; 14-09-2022 at 08:20 PM.
Old 14-09-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
may i provide a feedback then. what’s with the photoshopped pictures? that’s always a red flag to me which makes me hesitant to visit the shop.
U definitely made a point.
Old 14-09-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
may i provide a feedback then. what’s with the photoshopped pictures? that’s always a red flag for me which makes me hesitant to visit the shop.
i think nowadays, almost every spa also uses photoshop apps lol
i think if they dont use meitu apps, no customers will visit hahahah
Old 15-09-2022, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118dvspa View Post
Is zapping really that important/serious? ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
i think nowadays, almost every spa also uses photoshop apps lol
i think if they dont use meitu apps, no customers will visit hahahah
Photoshop is to protect MLs' identity & provide business for the MLs.

ML can deny that the photo is not her coz dun look like her at all ..

Looks in the photo is so stunning wif such great features that no cheogsters can resist ..
Old 15-09-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
1118dvspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the typo.... I meant good. We want to provide good customer service, clean facilities, and keep our charges open and honest.

For customers who have tried our spa, let me know your feedback on how we can improve your experience.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118dvspa View Post
Hi, I am working in this spa and want to clear any misunderstanding.

1. Our spa Da Vinci only accepts cash and PayNow or PayLah. We do not accept credit card. All payment except cash will show our spa name on the receipt.

2. We don't offer $58 massage. Our 60mins massage starts from $60 and have different types $70, $88, $92 (ladies) , $98(japanese bubbles)

I hope the customer who posted the first review can get in touch with me so that we can understand the matter better.

Thank you.
Old 15-09-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Aiya...

If u want to see really PS skills look for a gal named candy.. Almost 50 or past 50 with big saggy boobs but can PS Pic and videos until look like 25. She is the only one that managed to con me of my $50.
Bro
You are very good. Only one managed to con you.
Gone are the days when I was working in KL where the captains will called out the girls to stand in front of you to see and choose.
Now have to do a lot reading here to get tips and like you I also use WC as an added tool to check the ml.
A big thank you to all bros who contributed valuable FRs etc
Old 19-09-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 13
carebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Avoid Da Vinci Spa, 1118 Serangoon Road

Was around the area, booked Ella via WC, going there to try out her massage since got time to spare. Was anticipating a so-so massage but i was wrong. Ella, a jovial pretty n chatty young masseur in her mid 20 can really massage, skillful as she learn the art back in china b4 coming to our shore. I opted for 1 hr oil massage. Enjoy my session with her. She will check with me if her strenght is ok for me, plus point. The room is spacious with nice in-room toilet. Towel is hotel standard and clean.
Recommend bro to try Ella for a good massage session b4 she return home, she will not disappoint. Pls treat her well, nice young lady here to earn a living. Btw, she love shopping ;p

Last edited by carebear888; 20-09-2022 at 08:41 AM.
Old 20-09-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear888 View Post
Was around the area, booked Ella via WC, going there to try out her massage since got time to spare. Was anticipating a so-so massage but i was wrong. Ella, a jovial pretty n chatty young masseur in her mid 20 can really massage, skillful as she learn the art back in china b4 coming to our shore. I opted for 1 hr oil massage. Enjoy my session with her. She will check with me if her strenght is ok for me, plus point. The room is spacious with nice in-room toilet. Towel is hotel standard and clean.
Asked her what is 98 Jap bubble msg, she said put bubble on your whole back n legs with msg service, then do on the front after turn over. Sound interesting, will try out on next visit. Recommend bro to try Ella for a good massage session b4 she return home, she will not disappoint. Pls treat her well, nice young lady here to earn a living. Btw, she love shopping ;p
You praise the girl
You praise the room and towel
You praise the most expensive service on the menu
Let bros decide if you're the spa boss promoting this joint on a thread that clearly says avoid this place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1