The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hardghey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seletar Hills Estate

With closure of joints at Jalan Kayu, has anyone ventured a little out nearby to seletar estate? I saw some parlors at Selaseh and Kelulut. One of them seems to have undergone the usual 'renovation'/rebranding.
Old 31-08-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seletar Hills Estate

Jalan Kayu have 4 Spas there the last time I checked. What close?
Old 31-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

More like closed already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Old 31-08-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

Only saw one beside the restaurant so many people walk pass
Old 31-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
Only saw one beside the restaurant so many people walk pass
Going there now will leave a FR later
Old 31-08-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dan Dan Mian?
Old 31-08-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Han imperial super8 all closed liao dead zone
Old 01-09-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

FR for a seletar hills joint.

R**** Massage. Has facebook presence. Masseuse are all good looking from photos. Price is typical 88 joint pricing.

Snazzy looking deco. Clean looking. However, next to a zhichar/seafood restaurant and an italian restaurant so location is maybe not that discreet.

Registered and got assigned a pretty ML. a lil bit of sharp looking SYT appearance. Somewhat challenged in the height department but cute for sure. 8/10 looks.

Massage was alright. I like hard solid massages. Not the best i've experienced, but nowhere close to the worst. 6.5-7/10 for massage. Ample butt/groin teasing.

Little bit of idle chatter. Apparently shes very new, first timer in SG. Just arrived. I expressed surprise at how a PRC could be new in SG in these times (covid zero era, CCP is not issuing out passports). Apparently she has her passport since a while ago so she doesnt face the typical challenges with getting passports compared to fellow countrymen.

GQ popped. Took it up. I chuckled at how she gave me the menu prices for extras. Sure is new indeed. one blue for deed, 3 more reds for roaming. hands were cold from the AC so obviously opted for roam. Fondled up to chest and boobs were SOFT and warm. should be a C minimum.

Overall, i'll rate it as alright. No individual shower but two common showers/toilets. Bathrobes provided so its less awkward. Convenience of location is a plus point. Will I RTM? With a lack of joints nearby, i'll say most likely yes.

You guys can figure out the ML name. Have dropped ample clues. She shares the same name with one of the most famous 3-girls taiwanese group. I'll say photo on facebook is fairly accurated despite being filtered.
Old 01-09-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyster View Post
Dan Dan Mian?
bingo. however, i got assigned a diff one. still good, FR is above
Old 01-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardghey View Post

R**** Massage. Has facebook presence. Masseuse are all good looking from photos. Price is typical 88 joint pricing.

Snazzy looking deco. Clean looking. However, next to a zhichar/seafood restaurant and an italian restaurant so location is maybe not that discreet.

Registered and got assigned a pretty ML. a lil bit of sharp looking SYT appearance. Somewhat challenged in the height department but cute for sure. 8/10 looks.

Massage was alright. I like hard solid massages. Not the best i've experienced, but nowhere close to the worst. 6.5-7/10 for massage. Ample butt/groin teasing.

Little bit of idle chatter. Apparently shes very new, first timer in SG. Just arrived. I expressed surprise at how a PRC could be new in SG in these times (covid zero era, CCP is not issuing out passports). Apparently she has her passport since a while ago so she doesnt face the typical challenges with getting passports compared to fellow countrymen.

GQ popped. Took it up. I chuckled at how she gave me the menu prices for extras. Sure is new indeed. one blue for deed, 3 more reds for roaming. hands were cold from the AC so obviously opted for roam. Fondled up to chest and boobs were SOFT and warm. should be a C minimum.

Overall, i'll rate it as alright. No individual shower but two common showers/toilets. Bathrobes provided so its less awkward. Convenience of location is a plus point. Will I RTM? With a lack of joints nearby, i'll say most likely yes.

You guys can figure out the ML name. Have dropped ample clues. She shares the same name with one of the most famous 3-girls taiwanese group. I'll say photo on facebook is fairly accurated despite being filtered.
The toilet is just weird, the last round a bro came in to pee while I was drying myself..
Old 02-09-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyster View Post
The toilet is just weird, the last round a bro came in to pee while I was drying myself..
i went near closing hours so i think i was the last customer around but yes i can see how locals might be a bit uncomfortable. We are still nowhere near the oriental asians (Chinese/Koreans/Japanese) when it comes to shared toilet facilities
Old 02-09-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Initially maybe not comfortable.
But when u chiong enuff. Then it's just a norm. BTW still got bathrobe. I only wrap with towel nia in other shops. There is once in farrer park area, I spoke with another stranger bro. Both of us just finished shower just in towel and shared verbal FR. Took a smoke and went back to respective rooms. Lol.
Old 02-09-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Han imperial super8 all closed liao dead zone
I went there last week for Otah & Soya bean.
walked pass the spas ,seem no operating.
Old 18-02-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

there is one called b l c wax-ing, which took over the previous han palace.

i asked via whatsapp and they sent me these:
https://ibb.co/FY7FZdN
https://ibb.co/54tCmCF
https://ibb.co/c3hJZxm
https://ibb.co/PcrMmBS

tried yani and miyo before
both massage ok and basic extras for 1B.
entrance is 60.
Old 18-02-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
ahgoh2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahgoh2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardghey View Post

Hi bro,

Can share this seletar hills joint?

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1