The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seletar Hills Estate

New lady joined few days ago. Was her regular when she at town. Good massage and budget. Pm for fr.
Old 22-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

I think their massage business will be slow. They better improve their basic body massage skills.
Old 22-03-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keston View Post
Tried Rela... Entrance 60 plus 1B but no roaming
Massage wise still good.
Saw one ML with mask on at counter that caught my eye. Not sure who she is but look quite fair.. Any bro knows who she is?
I would consider a 60% discount from the photo.

When I saw her at first, my "sexcited" little bro soften. But no choice already make the booking.

Also HJ with no roaming.. ugly + no service. Massage so so

Dun know why bros here still patronise her unless u all like her massage

U know we go spa usually very "sexcited" one and if the gal is presentable, usually we will start fantasizing and very eager to start the massage and waiting eagerly for the GQ.

But for Rela, is totally want to finish the deal and leave

ALMOST ALL PHOTO of those advertisements are fake.. damn pissed off. I think I will not want to rely on those ads anymore.. Just physically go to a spa and look at the gals there, if nice then choose if not nice then walk out ..

Example of a chio one is one spa located at new changi by the name of BABY.. that one is chio but does not allow roaming but at least her "teasing" skill is good and look at her pretty face already make the whole HJ super sexciting even witout roaming. Too bad she returned to vietnam liao

This rela cannot make it la.. hai...
Old 23-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post

When I saw her at first, my "sexcited" little bro soften. But no choice already make the booking.

U know we go spa usually very "sexcited" one and if the gal is presentable, usually we will start fantasizing and very eager to start the massage and waiting eagerly for the GQ.

ALMOST ALL PHOTO of those advertisements are fake.. damn pissed off. I think I will not want to rely on those ads anymore.. Just physically go to a spa and look at the gals there, if nice then choose if not nice then walk out ..

Example of a chio one is one spa located at new changi by the name of BABY.. that one is chio but does not allow roaming but at least her "teasing" skill is good and look at her pretty face already make the whole HJ super sexciting even witout roaming. Too bad she returned to vietnam liao

U should just tell her forget someting and go off lor.. haha.. the whole place the ml all cant see one leh.. 3 time i go i see those sit around at reception area all cant make it.. i really go for massage.. no special for me.. haha.. 100 for hj+roam can not lah..
Old 06-04-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 8
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiem View Post
Was waiting for someone to test water first… but since wait awhile no one test I went ahead to do so. Tried both, experience at H***** better than R****. Both is 68 + 50, had M*** from H***** which was v pleasant, can hold chat nicely, v friendly. Massage is the normal one but little teasing, although might be due to the fact that I first time customer so don’t dare to try yet. After pop question become a lot more relaxed, no rush to finish fast, got to enjoy quite a long time bc of this.

Had L*** from R**** after abit of rest, place seemed to be quite packed which might be the reason why it felt rather rushed. Still had great and friendly attitude with ample teasing before HJ, skilled although felt like was rushing for something (probs cause fully booked) but overall still nice experience

Both are good imo but I would lean to H***** solely bc lady was alot friendlier (probably because she say I’m her type) that’s why but just my input la, can always differ as ultimately it depends on chemistry
can ask any bros for H (a state in the US), whether it is curtain set up? how alike is M*** to the photo in FB? realised I went to AMy before at another place but did not end well. looks abit discounted from photo. TIA!
Old 06-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Usually go massage parlour I will prepare to leave and call my regular.... The discount from ad picture and real life usually can be disgustingly different. Remember once I go see the girl totally diff from ads she keep pester me to stay I just say no don't wanna waste my money.
Old 11-04-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
highkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite greedy and want to up hj price a lot. Won't rtm

Quote:

Old 11-04-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkid View Post
quite greedy and want to up hj price a lot. Won't rtm
Their shop.. the ml all asking 100 for roaming + hj leh.. i heard from the ml alot of ppl do give in.. i just tell her i dont want any.. not willing to lower the price..
Old 11-04-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
highkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Their shop.. the ml all asking 100 for roaming + hj leh.. i heard from the ml alot of ppl do give in.. i just tell her i dont want any.. not willing to lower the price..
ya Itold her off then say 50 take it or leave it. So she take but not allow any touch or roam.. Pui
Old 11-04-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkid View Post
ya Itold her off then say 50 take it or leave it. So she take but not allow any touch or roam.. Pui
No point going there lah.. haha.. there are places roaming + hj (50 dollars).. and the ml their look abit off.. haha
Old 12-04-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

You guys are talking about which spa now? H or Rela*
Old 12-04-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Has any bros tried Hawa** spa before? How are their services?
Old 12-04-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

this whole area can just condemn alr sia. all cmi damn jialat.
Old 12-04-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
this whole area can just condemn alr sia. all cmi damn jialat.
Oh gosh... so sad.

Bro, thank you for sharing your info.
Old 13-04-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 0
SnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Has any bros tried Hawa** spa before? How are their services?
Place was already around before covid. Changed name to Hawa**, not sure if same boss. Parking usually full as have eateries and enrichment classes beside. Only tried 1 ML there M***, 1B with outside roaming, inside roaming need to top up. Massage ok, acceptable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1