The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
Good Job. Well done.
As long u enjoy then it's ur money well spent.

Not easy to find ML that stays alone.
Mostly either with boyfriend or sharing.
Cos the rent in sg is super crazy now.
Maybe can consider letting ml stay in common bedroom.
She can either pay rent by cash or sex.
Everytime she let me bang her I deduct 150 from rent.
This is in my to do list now.
this may work only for few period of time .....
when time goes by you will lost the 新鲜感 on her and stop banging her, however she will not pay the rental, reason is my legs is always open for you but you did not consume it
Old 10-02-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
turbosg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Years back, been to this massage place 3rd time same ML, there’s once after late nite massage paid her for the HJ during massage after that jio her nearby eat and drink abit, manage to hit up quite well with her talking about lifestyle here etc, when we left the makan place pass by a hotel, ask her wanna go up continue our chat and relax abit, she on….

Manage 3 solid shots with her, attractive milf with D cup boobs, never ask me for any payment guess she enjoy the company well, really missed the good times tgt.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
this may work only for few period of time .....
when time goes by you will lost the 新鲜感 on her and stop banging her, however she will not pay the rental, reason is my legs is always open for you but you did not consume it
Then chase her out n get a new ML. Lol.
Old 10-02-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosg View Post
Years back, been to this massage place 3rd time same ML, there’s once after late nite massage paid her for the HJ during massage after that jio her nearby eat and drink abit, manage to hit up quite well with her talking about lifestyle here etc, when we left the makan place pass by a hotel, ask her wanna go up continue our chat and relax abit, she on….

Manage 3 solid shots with her, attractive milf with D cup boobs, never ask me for any payment guess she enjoy the company well, really missed the good times tgt.
Same bro. Back to the topic. Paid $80 for the 2 hours but only managed 2 shots. Rest of the time is just playing each others body parts, hugging and making out. She tried asking me to buy th8ngs for her but I ignored. Too bad a richer bro came along and took her. LoL
Old 14-02-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Yes. I prefer to hunt for those that no need to top up and can fj one. Usually they must like you first. Then spend a bit of time fishing them and you will find yourself fucking them for free. And I personally find it more exciting than going straight for those 150 fj deals.
Yeah. Dont forget to invest in yourself as well eg workout, good hygiene etc. They are humans as well and will like u more
Old 07-03-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
megalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$650 including hotel room

Don't like going to budget hotels so took 1 near city area.. $200 per night.

Brought ML up to room. Paid the $350 as agreed. Started with massage. Knn the time fly so fast, by the time massage finish 1.5hrs was up. Then told me to flip over and asked me how I want to finish. I thought like "ok la still for 30min to play around"

Since I didn't have CD on, I told her BJ, then she said "ok how much u paying me?"

I was thinking like "wtf ccb the $350 only for massage? not all in 2hrs?".

Told her $50 for the BJ. she said "what? $50 can do what?"

me "ok then how much u want"

she "$200 BJ, $100 HJ. and you can touch me wherever u want" (i.e. 5G roaming)

Then I sian already.. just opted for HJ. But the best part.. she got on top of me, put my hands on her and starting giving me B2B to wake up my 2IC. and eventually that friction between our bellies caused my misfire, which counted as a HJ. Then once she see me done le, she got off, cleaned us both up, went to shower and left..

so... $650 for a 1.5hr massage + B2B massage + 1x misfire
Old 08-03-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iheartameri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That was quite painful for the wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalo View Post

Brought ML up to room. Paid the $350 as agreed. Started with massage. Knn the time fly so fast, by the time massage finish 1.5hrs was up. Then told me to flip over and asked me how I want to finish. I thought like "ok la still for 30min to play around"

Since I didn't have CD on, I told her BJ, then she said "ok how much u paying me?"

Then I sian already.. just opted for HJ. But the best part.. she got on top of me, put my hands on her and starting giving me B2B to wake up my 2IC. and eventually that friction between our bellies caused my misfire, which counted as a HJ. Then once she see me done le, she got off, cleaned us both up, went to shower and left..

Old 08-03-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all

My exp : 1) regular massage lady, finally agree to hotel fuck. 300 exclude hotel fee. Quite exciting to finally undress her totally in room unlike the usual curtain setting. Sense of achievement added to the thrill and fuck was good . 2nd time same price but now a bit stale as fuck before haha …. So stick back to her massage which is quite good in the shop. 2) another massage lady whom I had a KC with… fucked her many times in shop and outside … no official l payment but i did bought her expensive bags iPhones etc but overall feel is like a gf so 😁
Old 08-03-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Are you serious?
Old 08-03-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

150 in total if i remember correctly.

Visited this MILF for a few months during covid period.
Went to her about once a month due to her reasonable rates (30 entry 50hj) and good massage.

after one of the session she ask me today do what, body or hj?
I cheeky say do you, she ok and say her rates so, then we proceed to fuck.

She didn't dare to moan loudly as she was worried her partner will hear her from the next curtain.

Sadly only manage to fuck her once, the next month i went her shop close down liao. miss her milf pussy.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I really stun. You are a real mega robert.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
My exp : 1) regular massage lady, finally agree to hotel fuck. 300 exclude hotel fee. Quite exciting to finally undress her totally in room unlike the usual curtain setting. Sense of achievement added to the thrill and fuck was good . 2nd time same price but now a bit stale as fuck before haha …. So stick back to her massage which is quite good in the shop. 2) another massage lady whom I had a KC with… fucked her many times in shop and outside … no official l payment but i did bought her expensive bags iPhones etc but overall feel is like a gf so 😁
Rich man spotted,
Sinkie always so nice give free chanel hermes LV iphones
Old 08-03-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Rich man spotted,
Sinkie always so nice give free chanel hermes LV iphones
Lol at my age I don’t really mind - impt is the feel (whether is is real or not )… different strokes lar 😂
Old 09-03-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I paid 350fj +100 entrance fee to one of the ML in LXT which I find is a very good deal
Reasons,
ML working OT with whole shop is ours
ML are not professional fast food type of fj
ML legs also shaking after done her like long lost gf
Especially if ML is into ROUGH sex, likes deep deep trusts
Keep saying 疼疼 轻点 but grab very tight and bush herself to get more
Sweat all over with aircon off 香汗淋漓
So if compare to 200+50 of 15mins fast food type I rather paid 450 for solid 2hours action pack with bbbj fingering frenching licking sucking squeezing turn her up turn her down ….
What if the ML 200 says 快点啦 这么久的 我都喊累了 …. WTF haha
Some time money is just numbers la correct or not
Up my point if agreed
Thanks for reading
Old 09-03-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Seen like PRC MILF FLs slowly come back n offering 60 to 100 n some long staying oso lower price from 120 down to 100 .
Guess eco very back in mainland is true .
Don't ask me for ctc just see it online

Hope to see more to come with 100 n below

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1