The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Massage Biz down?

I recently have a lot of ML messaging me more frequently to go down e.g. every week.

Used to be once every 3-4 weeks. Any bros experiencing the same? They keep saying biz no good. Not sure how true it is.
Old 20-02-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 3
happymonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage Biz down?

True to some extent as the competitions are fierce now due to reopening of China. MLs just want to get as much business as they can. A lot of people advised me not to believe every word the ML said. If that ML you like then you can support her more. Otherwise, just ignore.
Old 20-02-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

they anyhow rise price and use 88 dollar package to scam people, business confirm down la.
Old 20-02-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

I think its a dirty trick ML's use to get sympathy .... On one hand they say business is low and another hand they have the latest iphones, and Samsung folding phones, use designer branded bags, and have staycations at MBS.... dont fall for these traps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
I recently have a lot of ML messaging me more frequently to go down e.g. every week.

Used to be once every 3-4 weeks. Any bros experiencing the same? They keep saying biz no good. Not sure how true it is.
Old 20-02-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

8 customer a day down to 6 customer a day is also down, and they will tell all the sob story, but remember most of them who are half decent will still make more than the majority of us

Bottom line is this, doesn't matter how poor thing a ML/FL can be, even if its real, you should only visit if your wallet allows, and that you know you can get satisfactory service.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 20-02-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
zantial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
8 customer a day down to 6 customer a day is also down, and they will tell all the sob story, but remember most of them who are half decent will still make more than the majority of us

Bottom line is this, doesn't matter how poor thing a ML/FL can be, even if its real, you should only visit if your wallet allows, and that you know you can get satisfactory service.
Totally agree with bro here.. i dont think the biz really down.. i only think they not earning as fast or as much as they expect then try to pull the sympathy card
Old 20-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Probably just certain days that it's a bit slower but definitely not bad.
Old 20-02-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
joey81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most massage places operates like this. Each masseuse has a target to hit, otherwise they have to pay a fine. One that shared with me said her target was $10k/mth. That’s why they are always pushing you to go down and asking you to get the $88 package instead of the lower priced one
Old 20-02-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all

Whatever ML says, 听听就好
Old 20-02-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 0
MrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Whatever ML says, 听听就好
Fully agreed.
Old 20-02-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Whatever ML says, 听听就好
她们自己睡自己爽 😂
Old 20-02-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Massage Biz down?

Litmus test would be to send them a greetings message every morning, if they are reciprocating, it means you are a valued customer. If they don't reply, you are not important to them. Want to come, then come over for one hour session. Anything more, they don't get a cut from the boss. The extra tips is their main source of real income. Prefer to go for owo shop. Usually she is the boss cum ml. Cheers.
Old 20-02-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks...makes perfect sense. They keep saying business not good, etc. I don't see any competitive pricing.

Usually they won'y initiate until 2-3 weeks. Since CNY they keep asking every week.
Old 20-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Thanks...makes perfect sense. They keep saying business not good, etc. I don't see any competitive pricing.

Usually they won'y initiate until 2-3 weeks. Since CNY they keep asking every week.
Once Jb open r bros has been Cheonging there
Old 20-02-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

way too many spa and tcm continue popping up everywhere and many cmi ML around. Let the bubble burst just like bubble tea shop. Good ML stay and cmi ML go.

Those biz cannot meet target ones will tends to send morning/evening greetings, asking to visit etc. Just ignore.

Those biz very good one, never send a single msg. Recently wanted to visit my former regular ML whom moved to other location. Nearly 2 years never engaged her, so just walk in her spa (a $92 entrance fee spa) in the afternoon but was told that she was fully booked for the day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1