The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Re: Massage Biz down?

Which spa's entrance is $92?! It's not the basic fee (50/55/58/69 whatever) right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
way too many spa and tcm continue popping up everywhere and many cmi ML around. Let the bubble burst just like bubble tea shop. Good ML stay and cmi ML go.

Those biz cannot meet target ones will tends to send morning/evening greetings, asking to visit etc. Just ignore.

Those biz very good one, never send a single msg. Recently wanted to visit my former regular ML whom moved to other location. Nearly 2 years never engaged her, so just walk in her spa (a $92 entrance fee spa) in the afternoon but was told that she was fully booked for the day.
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 20-02-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Not sure….
Maybe MP suffer a lot more due to border opening.

But FL unlikely… was told fully book when I was trying to book on a Friday afternoon😅

Price also not moving down, when many just head to JB for massage now.
So I now don’t bother about the MP/ML msg, just go JB more a more shiok service.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
Which spa's entrance is $92?! It's not the basic fee (50/55/58/69 whatever) right?
its in havelock/beo crescent area.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Online ML home based some never bother to reply ,or fully booked at 10 am onward already .. How to believe no biz ?
Old 20-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Online ML home based some never bother to reply ,or fully booked at 10 am onward already .. How to believe no biz ?
Home based ML, at least the popular ones, got to start book them in the morning.

But look at it this way, they are popular for the effort and service that they put in, it's fair they enjoy the outcomes of increased business.

Some even increase prices by $10-20.

I had used another phone number to book a home based ml that I was regular with since pre-covid times. She thought I was new, and quoted me $10 more over the phone! Of course when I visit later I just pay the old rate which she accept wordlessly.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
walgqnhee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They say only mah right bro really good or not we also dont knw
Old 20-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Then again those who complain about ml being too busy and business too good, it may simply be self-inflicted. If everyone just ask for contact inevitably will get recommended to the same few ml, of course these ml will then be overhyped and oversubscribed.

The key is to go out explore, just walk in, try new ml, new shop, only this way can find the good deals that are not so "busy".
Old 20-02-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys, just go to JB, the prices and environment will blow your mind.
Old 20-02-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
Guys, just go to JB, the prices and environment will blow your mind.
I don't know is it just me or what,
but I seem to be not able to find younger ones that provide good massage and good sensual service. Like it is probably an old auntie/oversized lady that does good massage, else is pretty lady that piano her way through until GQ.
At least SG has more bro recommendations to try.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69, rawmaster101, marklui520
Old 20-02-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Have to take what the ML said with some filtering one.

In their business, its how many chiongster contacts they can maintain and build up a pool of regulars to sustain their income.
Of course, bonus will be for the regulars to buy them gifts, buy hours bring them out or drive them out for nice food, sight see after work.

Thus the level of service and playability varies… depending on their regular base. Those with a good pool of regulars.. of course they will be selective.

The trick is usually go for those new ones.. where they need to build up their contact base and regular pool. If not, go for those average looking ones, those will typically have a harder time to build their base or pool.. so they are more accommodating if you become their regular.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4932 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Litmus test would be to send them a greetings message every morning, if they are reciprocating, it means you are a valued customer. If they don't reply, you are not important to them. Want to come, then come over for one hour session. Anything more, they don't get a cut from the boss. The extra tips is their main source of real income. Prefer to go for owo shop. Usually she is the boss cum ml. Cheers.
Bro, TQ for the suggestion to go for owo shop. Could bro, pl PM on the likely location of these owo shop...

Much appreciate for yr kind response.

Yes, many MLs did message tt biz is down. Often, I msg back tt the weather is cold & many heavy rainy days, tt why we don't patronise so frequently & we r also recuperating our vitM.

Although biz is said to be down & prices goes up & MLs counter me tt general Cost of Living had gone up like food prices, etc.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
I recently have a lot of ML messaging me more frequently to go down e.g. every week.

Used to be once every 3-4 weeks. Any bros experiencing the same? They keep saying biz no good. Not sure how true it is.
Fuck them la...biz no good still don't know how to lower price and have a good happy ending
package for all bros.Tell them to use their brain instead of kow pay kow mu
Old 20-02-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
The trick is usually go for those new ones.. where they need to build up their contact base and regular pool. If not, go for those average looking ones, those will typically have a harder time to build their base or pool.. so they are more accommodating if you become their regular.
That's the idea You can really stretch the "market rate" $50 tips. From hj, upgrade to zhut zhut, upgrade to bbbj/cim also have, when you have rtm a few times.

Until they gain experience and scored more generous, less demanding customers, or switch shops - enjoy while you can.
Old 21-02-2023, 06:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
I don't know is it just me or what,
but I seem to be not able to find younger ones that provide good massage and good sensual service. Like it is probably an old auntie/oversized lady that does good massage, else is pretty lady that piano her way through until GQ.
At least SG has more bro recommendations to try.
I also encountered the same bad, rushed special services by most PRC girls who work in spas and PRC FLs of all ages over many years. I mean at least over 18 y.o.
Old 21-02-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Biz is definitely down, but to survive will depend on the ML attitude.

My regular ML is always very friendly with many regulars. Never a day with zero customer. Everyday at least 2 and up to 8.

Her colleague with attitude problem everyday only 1 or 2 walk in customers. No returning customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1