The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 8
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage Biz down?

like bros said, listen can already, with a pinch of salt lah.

one ML messaged to visit, then I tried book appt at 1pm and was told only 7pm available. inbetween all booked up.

got another one start at 11am but available session only at 3pm. somemore no lunch break (早午饭)
Old 21-02-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey81 View Post
Most massage places operates like this. Each masseuse has a target to hit, otherwise they have to pay a fine. One that shared with me said her target was $10k/mth. That’s why they are always pushing you to go down and asking you to get the $88 package instead of the lower priced one
so need at least 4customers per day with $88 package to hit 10k a mth
Old 21-02-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Fuck them la...biz no good still don't know how to lower price and have a good happy ending
package for all bros.Tell them to use their brain instead of kow pay kow mu
agree with you absolutely
Old 21-02-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
like bros said, listen can already, with a pinch of salt lah.

one ML messaged to visit, then I tried book appt at 1pm and was told only 7pm available. inbetween all booked up.

got another one start at 11am but available session only at 3pm. somemore no lunch break (早午饭)
Sometimes it may be because the ML planned to do some errands or other engagement in the morning, then they just tell customers that they will only be free after certain time. Doesn't mean they are working all the way or busy serving customers.

However, I know one legit TCM ML that can have customers book her for 1.5 hour or 2 hour session quite regularly. As she told me, people who look for proper clean massage, 1 hour is not enough. At that rate, I think her work hours daily can beat those 88-spa ML anytime. Although earnings-wise, not sure how much the "clean" ML can pocket. Surely must be worth their while to keep working in the clean side of the industry, although they are physically still quite presentable

Last edited by afterburn; 21-02-2023 at 10:51 PM.
Old 22-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 8
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Sometimes it may be because the ML planned to do some errands or other engagement in the morning, then they just tell customers that they will only be free after certain time. Doesn't mean they are working all the way or busy serving customers.

However, I know one legit TCM ML that can have customers book her for 1.5 hour or 2 hour session quite regularly. As she told me, people who look for proper clean massage, 1 hour is not enough. At that rate, I think her work hours daily can beat those 88-spa ML anytime. Although earnings-wise, not sure how much the "clean" ML can pocket. Surely must be worth their while to keep working in the clean side of the industry, although they are physically still quite presentable
yah bro, understood. the MLs told me 约满了, so booked lor. for clean ones, from what I tiagong is they can take 1/3 of the session fee.
Old 22-02-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3501 / Power: 18
oldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Seen yishun 106 Spa closedown.too many massage shops already
Old 22-02-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That's the idea You can really stretch the "market rate" $50 tips. From hj, upgrade to zhut zhut, upgrade to bbbj/cim also have, when you have rtm a few times.

Until they gain experience and scored more generous, less demanding customers, or switch shops - enjoy while you can.
Depends on the shop where the ml works, if the majority of ml practice top ups, the new ml will become like them as well. For these shops, i only go 1 time.
Old 22-02-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

No business excuses are taught by their bosses i believe. They know their best ml have rtn customer hence make them get their cus rtn for more.
Then the business owner just fine / charge what ever the ml pay for like advert fee.. agent fee .. accomodation fee .. cannot meet target fine them 1000 sgd. So basically any ml not doing well pay from their own pocket and the business owner continue to leech.
Modern slavery at it best lol
Old 22-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Geylang and the rest of the legal F joints are operational now, why would anyone want to get chopped? Besides, all borders are opened, including China, why would you pay an exorbitant fee for nothing more than a HJ? Fuck all these opportunists who thought they could capitalise on the lockdowns to extract their pound of flesh. Now is the time for them to die cock stand. I already mentioned 6 months ago somewhere in this forum that a lot of shops will die in 2023. When you let greed take over by grossly overcharging ($88 fuck that), you will only end up in one way
Old 23-02-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Good foods n $$$ worth svc will be share intro rather then sit there complaining biz bad n let time passes by
Old 23-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 0
MrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of light

按摩妹如果可以信 大便也可以吃
Old 23-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Got one ML I used to visit, typical 50+50 package with baoyang. In the past only allow auto roam top below bra and won’t allow me to dig pussy. She say is her 底线. Since after CNY she kept messaging me come down and now when I go she allow me to dig pussy inside panty. So I think her biz is definitely down. Next thing I want to try is visit her when shop closing time when the boss and other ML already go home. Want to see how far I can go and see if I manage to fuck or not.
Old 23-02-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Got one ML I used to visit, typical 50+50 package with baoyang. In the past only allow auto roam top below bra and won’t allow me to dig pussy. She say is her 底线. Since after CNY she kept messaging me come down and now when I go she allow me to dig pussy inside panty. So I think her biz is definitely down. Next thing I want to try is visit her when shop closing time when the boss and other ML already go home. Want to see how far I can go and see if I manage to fuck or not.
Lol e-wellness?
Old 23-02-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
richkor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So hard to find gems
Old 23-02-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Lol e-wellness?
Dunno if this is the same spa or not, but there is an E Spa in Ang Mo Kio now drop their hourly rate to just $48. Saw their FB got quite a few cuties.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1