The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage Biz down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
way too many spa and tcm continue popping up everywhere and many cmi ML around. Let the bubble burst just like bubble tea shop. Good ML stay and cmi ML go.

Those biz cannot meet target ones will tends to send morning/evening greetings, asking to visit etc. Just ignore.

Those biz very good one, never send a single msg. Recently wanted to visit my former regular ML whom moved to other location. Nearly 2 years never engaged her, so just walk in her spa (a $92 entrance fee spa) in the afternoon but was told that she was fully booked for the day.
lol 92 entrance? what kind of shop is that? i only heard 92rm in jb entrance.

but one thing i agree is, usually those good or ang pai one, dont even text u to ask u go down, u head down without booking at times, sometimes alr fully booked, tell u come another day.

some regs i have is totally nv text me one, some i even have hard time booking them.
Old 23-02-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13765 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

jb open border long ago liao wif sg pple flock over there for massage plus special... everything is so much cheaper there using sg currency... so the massage in sg sure down till no biz till closed down... they can no longer anyhow up price or treat us like carrot... border shut time they can do tat but not now...
Old 23-02-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13765 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

suspend all sg massage n spa permanently with immediate effect from 1st Apr 2022...
Old 23-02-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

i think the business for this industry is down. the online okts during 2021 rate lowest was 100-120? now 60. lol. too bad. a lot of bros also sian already. found some other kang tao overseas. bintan batam or MY.
Old 24-02-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The lowest one I know of now is $45/hr at Beo Crescent/TB. Sometimes I get really tired of those ppl trying to upsell $88 package then can "touch backside". Aiya is actually the owner want them to sell like that. So hope those owners get their premium customers lor.

On a side note, I did get to meet an ML a few years back in Tamp who was continued to engage me when the shop was closed for a few weeks.

She straightaway opened the biggest room for me. Was the best experience so far.

That time she said no business was legit because we walked from her house to the MP as and when I booked her.
Old 24-02-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
The lowest one I know of now is $45/hr at Beo Crescent/TB. Sometimes I get really tired of those ppl trying to upsell $88 package then can "touch backside". Aiya is actually the owner want them to sell like that. So hope those owners get their premium customers lor.

On a side note, I did get to meet an ML a few years back in Tamp who was continued to engage me when the shop was closed for a few weeks.

She straightaway opened the biggest room for me. Was the best experience so far.

That time she said no business was legit because we walked from her house to the MP as and when I booked her.
There is a $45 at bedok reservoir with room and attached shower. Got a good massage but same, no touch backside

Some thai massage shops still offer $40 per hour? But old milf.
Old 24-02-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

i can never bring myself to pay above $55 just for massage entrance
Old 24-02-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if you guys tried before but local dome price can drop 50%. Got 1 local FL I visited a few times in the last 2 years. Her usual rate is 1k but few weeks ago she texted me if I want to book and she will only charge me 500. End up I didn’t take coz 500 still a lot compared to the Geylang waterbed girls.
Old 24-02-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
Dunno if this is the same spa or not, but there is an E Spa in Ang Mo Kio now drop their hourly rate to just $48. Saw their FB got quite a few cuties.
Yep. The playability factor among the girls is high too.
Old 24-02-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Take ML story as pinch of salt. Majority earns way more than our average wage here. They say business bad becos most shops give ML monthly target, say $10k per month, if never hit they need to pay their own levy, which is few hundreds. This few hundreds can be easily earned with few HJ. Most ML I met earn 4k - 5k average per month. So let's assume 1B for HJ and they have 3-5 customers per day, they work for 28 days (usually 1 or 2 off days), they can earn up to 7k. But this is pre covid. During covid alot up the fee to 1B3R or 2B for HJ with auto roam. Again, easily 12k per month. So bros, dont bother their stories la. We should be the one telling story that we work so hard and alot family problems, can only afford 3R as tips. Take it or leave it. Haha. Happy Chionging guys.
Old 24-02-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
i can never bring myself to pay above $55 just for massage entrance
Some TCM (real one with doc) do charge $60 for one hour session tuina. Depending your familiarity with the ml, they offer specials as well on top of a good massage and will accept less than market rate for the special. So overall still pay same total.
Old 24-02-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Real TCM shops with physican are staffed by middle aged, plain looking aunties who can really massage. I would go to them for proper massage but no way would I want them to hj me at all. I not so biantai yet lol.

Those TCM shops with no chinese sinseh present but only mei mei always do not last long. Give or take a few months before closed down by anti-vice.
Old 25-02-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Not sure if you guys tried before but local dome price can drop 50%. Got 1 local FL I visited a few times in the last 2 years. Her usual rate is 1k but few weeks ago she texted me if I want to book and she will only charge me 500. End up I didn’t take coz 500 still a lot compared to the Geylang waterbed girls.

Wow bro whos this fl your talking about? Possible to dm 😁😁😁
Old 25-02-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusteo89 View Post
Real TCM shops with physican are staffed by middle aged, plain looking aunties who can really massage. I would go to them for proper massage but no way would I want them to hj me at all. I not so biantai yet lol.

Those TCM shops with no chinese sinseh present but only mei mei always do not last long. Give or take a few months before closed down by anti-vice.
Plain looking auntie but some of them have nice melons under the loose t-shirt and have even encounter enhanced ones before. Pricing-wise and service-wise they are good. Only drawback is that ladies of that age range late 30s and on are more conservative and not open to provide bj or fj unlike younger girls who are more liberal and open to trying new things. Or they have husband and family intact back in PRC so there are lines they won't cross.
Old 25-02-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Good for you bro, I stopped local dome long time ago. Better experience w PRC anytime. They aimed to please. Upzz cookies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1