The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage Biz down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishsoup84 View Post
Haha, lucky my regular girl charges me just $50 flat all in. Recently she even give me extra time around 10-15 mins more for a 1 hour massage. Hope she don't kena scolding from her boss.
Let the market force decide. If 88 Biz so good, sure a lot of such shop will open up which is what is happening right now. Every town sure have at least 5 to 10 such MP shop around.

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 22-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now is the time to explore and unlock more exciting activities without paying more!
Old 22-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Let it drown. I prefer a solid massage service than having a pretty face/slim body to massage for me. Anything more is bonus.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Let it drown. I prefer a solid massage service than having a pretty face/slim body to massage for me. Anything more is bonus.
Agreed bro, me too. Good solid massage is a must, then after that good skills *ahem*. It helps if meimei is good looking too.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycheongster View Post
Agreed bro, me too. Good solid massage is a must, then after that good skills *ahem*. It helps if meimei is good looking too.
If masseur not pretty, just close your eyes and let her hand do the job
Old 22-03-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I been to many ML..the good ones are hard to find..when I mean good, those with hard massage that are like legit TCM tui na, with strength at the right acupoints and my personal favourite is cupping, which helps to remove toxins. It does work. Like u say, face does not matter.

However to me, cannot have an old auntie. I just feel that it is my mum. LOL

Been going to a contact for close to 2 years which fits your description and also what I described. But then, I do not want to share openly if not wait kenna zap..just want to point out that there are indeed such contacts which are value for $.. I hate P88 package which sucks and i boycott lor.

Cannot have the best of so many worlds.. want good massage, want young, want pretty.. For me, two of these good enough. She is pretty to me as I am keen those slim slender ML lover in early 30s. Some say young milf..or what pre milf..LOL

Having said that, it is a good time to explore ML who got good customer service and willingly to please because we need to get the best value of our $.
Old 22-03-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I been to many ML..the good ones are hard to find..when I mean good, those with hard massage that are like legit TCM tui na, with strength at the right acupoints and my personal favourite is cupping, which helps to remove toxins. It does work. Like u say, face does not matter.

Been going to a contact for close to 2 years which fits your description and also what I described. But then, I do not want to share openly if not wait kenna zap..just want to point out that there are indeed such contacts which are value for $.. I hate P88 package which sucks and i boycott lor.

Cannot have the best of so many worlds.. want good massage, want young, want pretty.. For me, two of these good enough. She is pretty to me as I am keen those slim slender ML lover in early 30s. Some say young milf..or what pre milf..LOL

Having said that, it is a good time to explore ML who got good customer service and willingly to please because we need to get the best value of our $.
We should PM to chat! I also agree cannot be old (looking) auntie but as long one got self maintenance is important in their line. Good customer service should be the way for us instead of the other way round where customers show thick wallet then can receive good service.
Old 22-03-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We should PM to chat! I also agree cannot be old (looking) auntie but as long one got self maintenance is important in their line. Good customer service should be the way for us instead of the other way round where customers show thick wallet then can receive good service.
yes, this ML can really chat and hold a conversation.

i recall first time i went to her..heavy rain..i stuck at mrt, she bring umbrella come find me.. it melted my heart.. nice girl, GND look. Not drop dead gorgeous but her massage got strength and right acupoints..good enough for me..and yes cupping including..my fav LOL
Old 23-03-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Too many massage shop and Spas plus those work in condo and hotels. Covid restriction all lifted. Price and service is key to customers consideration.
Old 23-03-2023, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Yes business is down also because there is a influx of ML coming to SG. Everyday I got so many ml text me. Especially those 88 joint, the ML ever told me the company boss set the target for them sometime they also 很难做。 time to explore new joint and keep within budget.
Old 09-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think so....no easy to book slot...so u think no biz???
Dont believe everytime they month end tell cannot hit target etc
Old 09-04-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Actually I do think the overall massage biz is down. I can sense it becos the girls I try are more receptive to the entry level hourly massage price, and still offer sensual good hjs pruss 5G roaming for just one blue note.

And they are young good looking meimei with solid assets, not some old forgotten granny in an omo shop hor

And it's already been like this since the beginning of 2023.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Want our $$$ pls give us Honey
Old 10-04-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post

.. but like ur presistent on helping her promote.. thumbs up for u..

Last edited by lazyguy; 10-04-2023 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Dont want spoilt ppl business
Old 10-04-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycheongster View Post
Actually I do think the overall massage biz is down. I can sense it becos the girls I try are more receptive to the entry level hourly massage price, and still offer sensual good hjs pruss 5G roaming for just one blue note.

And they are young good looking meimei with solid assets, not some old forgotten granny in an omo shop hor

And it's already been like this since the beginning of 2023.
All bros please be firm and stick to the 1 blue note for 5G roaming and we are good. Anything beyond the 5G roaming is up to bros to go negotiate. %G is good enough for a happy ending without also getting some sort of other "viruses" into our body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1