The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 14
SaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to all
Season Greeting

Hi all

Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Old 24-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Season Greeting

dun mind me joining in merry xmas... all sbf and Pertain bros, esp those in "
Getting a good tongue fuck on my ass" thread.... hope more pretty WLs skilled in AR will come .. happy holidays,everybody
Old 24-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Merry Christmas to everyone.

A week from now, Happy New Year 2011.

I hope and pray PT forum and brothels will keep on staying alive.

Peace to all.

Merry Christmas

Cheers.
Old 24-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!
Merry Christmas

Thanks to all bro. Wish all bro a Merry Christmas and happy new year 2011.
May 2011 be a year with full of success and achievement

Cheers
Old 01-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking The beginning

In this 2011, we will be seeing changes to PT surroundings. We have got the opening of the new condo behind the car park. So, be prepared we will encounter families along the roads, brothers who drive will experience lack of parking spaces. Well! Look elsewhere.

Between the narrow lane, brothers will be rubbing shoulders not only with PRCs and Indian foreigners. White man too! This is going to be a SEX hub. Negatives, the same lack of security, I am afraid 2010 is not going to be the end of “incidents”. So my brothers, please travel in the day, and avoid the illegal stuffs sold btw the alley.

Tighter regulations, control of SEX workers licensees. We are seeing more WLs leaving their trade. Hoping these girls will jump up from the ocean, never to return to this biz. (I will miss their warmth bodies). At the same time, more ex GL/ KS Malaysian SEX workers will pry their trade here; this gen belongs to PRC SEX workers.

We will welcome new brothers, on and off the line, brothers which completed their national services. Not forgetting those who discovered this pleasure factory, as I ones was 26years ago by ex Army friends. Not least, I would like to share this paragraph taken from this book that I had read this holiday session. It will inspire everybody, most of all, people who had AIDS not to give up hope. Don’t stop fighting, and keep the spirits high. It is time.

Happy New Year! Thanks for so much hard work. There is more to come. I love you all.

Peace and blessings be upon you.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Body of lies (2007) by David Ignatius

This is taken from the novel, Hani Salaam to Roger Ferris.

“Come on. Stand up. God is testing you. He has the power and, you are his slave. The slave of God. That is what we say. You cannot escape your fate. You must only have trust and faith. So come out with me and talk to my team. We will get started now. You must be strong. If people see that you are weak, they will only be more frightened.”
Old 01-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Body of lies (2007) by David Ignatius

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This is taken from the novel, Hani Salaam to Roger Ferris.

“Come on. Stand up. God is testing you. He has the power and, you are his slave. The slave of God. That is what we say. You cannot escape your fate. You must only have trust and faith. So come out with me and talk to my team. We will get started now. You must be strong. If people see that you are weak, they will only be more frightened.”
bro,

I think you have very powerful english, you can use this kind of words and other words like "sadomasochism".

Please dont try to be too "creative" in your writings and grammer. I think, in most of your posts, you are just trying too hard to write in lousy english purposely. I dont understand what are you trying to proof.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Season Greeting

Happy New Year to all . Wishing for more Msian WL to migrate to PT
Old 02-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
Tana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happy New Year to all bros. 2011 新年快乐
Old 06-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 14
mapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to behold

Dear All,

Wishing you a happy happy and happy new year.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Arrow PT directions

To fight crimes, we fight it in the future. My brothers, to LOVE PT WLs, I am afraid we must take them in this future. We have 2 things that they do not have; this website and, visionary members who shared experience. Certain degree we control the environment, never the other way.

I would like to share this, taken from the movie, “Public Enemies” a script btw FBI director, J Edgar Hoover and the Court of Congress.

(Happy Lunar New Year to everybody here, allows me to start the greeting first).

1933 The golden age of bank robbery. It is the playground of John Dillinger.

Congress man: Why we need this?
J E Hoover: Because there is no federal police to arrest, as the criminal cross over states.
Congress man: You want to spend more tax paying monies? How many have you arrested?

J E Hoover: We have arrested a range of 213…
Congress man: No, I mean you, director Hoover. How many?
J E Hoover: Well as director I minister.

Congress man: How many have you personally arrested?
J E Hoover: …Done, I haven’t arrested anybody. I am an administrator...
Congress man: On the field experience, you are shocking unqualified, aren’t you Sheriff?

You have never personally conducted the bureau investigation in the field. In your life and, you are running wild...

J E Hoover: Crime is running wild!
Congress man: I think you are a “fart”, I think you as lawman is a myth. Created from the media, if this bureau needs a crime man? I question the person fit to run it.

J E Hoover: Well I will not be judge by a kangaroo’s court.
Congress man: This court hereby dismisses the grant by the jury.
Old 13-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
meat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope everyone have a happy new year...
Old 27-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!
Happy Chinese New Year

Hi all bros

Gong Xi Fa Cai.
May the coming year be a year of success to all of us

Happy New Year
Old 27-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Season Greeting

Like to wish ALl Bro and Senior Member of SBF a early CNY greeting

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)

Last edited by wpns; 27-01-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Old 30-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

Talking Holiday sessions

Again brothers asking, will PT operates as usual during this holidays? I don't think so, but if anybody free, go and walk around. Infact, i think come Monday, many WLs are locking off for biz.

Other places, 1such is GL, i think same too. PRCs sex workers probably taking leaves, well we could find them visiting waterloo temple. Of course, IRs River Hong Bao, yes! Catch the girls there, if u so need it, maybe $ is right, they will take it.

Have a good week, and happy new year!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1