The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
HCMC Nightlife

Thought I should share this info. My gal like to hang out at this disco called Gold. Lots of babes & very happening despite the raid. Thought I should share it here.

Add:
02 Gold Club, located on Ho Huan Nghiep Street, Ben Nghe Ward, D1

News of the disco being raided in the past.
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/8881/p...d-drug-dealers

Other places u may find interesting:
http://www.visit-mekong.com/vietnam/.../nightlife.htm

http://www.worldtravelguide.net/ho-c...city/nightlife

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/soc...on-raided.html

Feel free to add on if you have other info to share. Thanks.
Old 29-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HCMC Nightlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Thought I should share this info. My gal like to hang out at this disco called Gold. Lots of babes & very happening despite the raid. Thought I should share it here.

Add:
02 Gold Club, located on Ho Huan Nghiep Street, Ben Nghe Ward, D1

News of the disco being raided in the past.
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/8881/p...d-drug-dealers

Other places u may find interesting:
http://www.visit-mekong.com/vietnam/.../nightlife.htm

http://www.worldtravelguide.net/ho-c...city/nightlife

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/soc...on-raided.html

Feel free to add on if you have other info to share. Thanks.
errrrr....excuse me,ur thread title is HCMC nightlife but u only mention one disco which is frequent by ur gf
Old 29-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Just click on the links to read more. I am just starting the ball rolling...
Old 16-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Saigon is my absolute favourite for great food, good friends and super friendly gals. Will be in town next week. Can't wait to meet up with my gals below.

Btw I hope this thread remains free of zappers. Anyone is welcome to contribute.

Cheers!

Old 16-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

If u need to impress your gal with a beautiful setting for dinner, enjoy the sunset etc, bring her to

The Deck Saigon
38 Nguyen U Di, Thao Dien, District 2
T: 84 8 3744 6632

It's a bit out of the way and I hear the food is so-so, but ambience is romantic. I have not been there myself but will check it out soon. Any bros been there already kindly give yr feedback. Thks.
Old 17-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

saw this in another thread, posting to share here

Old 17-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

Thanks for sharing.

The add for that place is:
Lộc Thiên Ý Beauty Salon
32-34, Lê Anh Xuân, Phường Bến Thành, District 1, HCMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Old 19-09-2013, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
IntelPentium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Thanks for that
Old 19-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Saigon is my absolute favourite for great food, good friends and super friendly gals. Will be in town next week. Can't wait to meet up with my gals below.

Btw I hope this thread remains free of zappers. Anyone is welcome to contribute.

Cheers!

Nice photo there. I notice in vietnam, you meet 1 gal, she will bring her whole clan of frds along. Usually, can meet a few SYT at the same time. However, 1 con is that the drinks you ordered will be gone in seconds!
Old 21-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

That's true. They like to "show off" their foreigner friend who is expected to foot the bill for a few rounds of drinks. If if u don't do it, your gal will lose face, and they will gossip that u are a "cheap" foreigner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Nice photo there. I notice in vietnam, you meet 1 gal, she will bring her whole clan of frds along. Usually, can meet a few SYT at the same time. However, 1 con is that the drinks you ordered will be gone in seconds!
Old 23-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

Party time in Saigon...woohoo!

Old 23-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If u need to impress your gal with a beautiful setting for dinner, enjoy the sunset etc, bring her to

The Deck Saigon
38 Nguyen U Di, Thao Dien, District 2
T: 84 8 3744 6632

It's a bit out of the way and I hear the food is so-so, but ambience is romantic. I have not been there myself but will check it out soon. Any bros been there already kindly give yr feedback. Thks.
http://thedecksaigon.com/index.htm

Google lor..... so simple.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 23-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

It's hot summer season now and the gals are all competing with each other to show their best assets.

One of my gals asked during a recent visit to M'sia and S'pore, how come the gals here are so conservatively dressed unlike in Saigon? I can only answer: Khong biet!

Old 23-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

To the bro who upped me: Super thanks!

To the moral police who zapped me with this message:
"zap for not asking girl permission"....
these are all my FB friends. Some I will be meeting up with... some, no time because I only have limited days in SGN... *sigh*

-------

This gal is super tao... Chinese-Viet who operates a shop in Cholon. She's got a bf already so u guys can forget it. But she's got loads of friends...hjhj...

Old 23-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
It's hot summer season now and the gals are all competing with each other to show their best assets.

One of my gals asked during a recent visit to M'sia and S'pore, how come the gals here are so conservatively dressed unlike in Saigon? I can only answer: Khong biet!

Can I try to answer that? My guess is the push-up bra in VN is so much cheaper than in Singapore. No push-up and the chest look like Changi Airport how to show the assets???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1