The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
don wang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
People Park Complex

Yest me and fellow buddy suddenly fell tat our little exhaust is overheated so we decided to head dwn chinatown for a massage session plus some special service.At first both of us reali do not wer or which building to go as most of e massge center wif young sexy M.I.C were close dwn.so we decided to head dwn people park center as parking is easy for us.Both of us will veri excited and horny as we roam fr e first floor to e 3rd floor hoping to find gd stuff.But to disappointment we did not c any ladies up to our expectation,all r either veri old or even those mid age age ones r u c le little bro oso dun wake up tat type..but we did not give so we decided to try e next building which is ppc and we did e same thing fr e first floor we roam to e last floor which is e 3rd floor and we were totally low morale as we still did not c any of wat we want(guys is not our taste too high is e ladies reali cant make it haha)as my fellow buddy told me tat dun waste time alr head straight to gl we saw two reaLI young and gd looking M.I.C standing a distant away fr us..we were veri excited to c them and as we approach as usual tey greeted us in a veri polite way..without talking much we headed in..as usual tey guide us into e cubicle and as us to take off our clothings..after taking off e MIC massage me came in she give me a veri nice smile and ask me to lie dwn.My heart was pumping veri fast as she looking veri pretty and oso have a veri fair complex.. during e session she chit chat wif me making me feel she is no stranger to me after bout 15mins she ask me to turn over haha u noe la she started to gently stratch me fr my chest to my little bro making me nearly go wild..after a while she ask me weather wat service telling me all e different price.. of cos i chose to make love cos it will oso come wif bj too after negotie wif her e price we proceed our f session..she took off her clothes not wearing any bra her booobs pop out infront of my eyes my instinct tell me muz be cup c wif 50c nipples..and wear a g string which she did not take off first..she start licking my neck, nipples and body for ard 5mins making me even more high(seriously her licking is reali gd man cos most of e time i f one their service not reali tat gd juz chop chop one so she reali impress me ) after tat she move dwn to my little bro saying hello to him she swallo dwn my bro she do it veri gently than suddenly veri fast making me feeling to cum soon her sucking was gd too man than suddenly she ase oh no forgot to put condom,i was suprise cos i tot she purposely dun wan to put one but found tat she forgottn wah i reali tan tio man..after putting up for me she continue sucking it for another 3mins b4 we started ur make love session..when my one inserted in she let out a veri horny sound..can feel tat her was pretty tight too..fr e diffrent position i do wif her and her horny sound i can feel tat she oso enjoy it veri much..after bout 10mins i finally cum le she give me a kiss on my face and ask me to come and look for her another day,i promise her i will..she is reali veri gd although not e best service as i ever try b4 but she reali change my image of M.I.C..any bro out there seeing my thread she is worth trying.After my frenz came out i ask my fellow buddy how isit he sae not bad juz abit too expensive cos he did not negotiate wif straight away agree wif e price le but overall our mission sucessful and it was a gd one
Looks:8/10
HJ:nv try
BJ:7/10
FJ:7/10
Massage:Not too bad
Damage:$20 for 30mins massage 100 for Fj(but can negotiate to 80 one)
RTF:definely will cos promise to charge cheaper e next time i find her =)
Old 01-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People Park Complex

Looks:8/10
HJ:nv try
BJ:7/10
FJ:7/10
Massage:Not too bad
Damage:$20 for 30mins massage 100 for Fj(but can negotiate to 80 one)
RTF:definely will cos promise to charge cheaper e next time i find her =)[/QUOTE]

Dear Mr. Wang;

Nice FR, care to PM me the exact location, will be at Chinatown tonight, might just drop by to try the services, thank you in advance.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
bonsoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: People Park Complex

after tat she move dwn to my little bro saying hello to him she swallo dwn my bro she do it veri gently than suddenly veri fast making me feeling to cum soon her sucking was gd too man than suddenly she ase oh no forgot to put condom,i was suprise cos i tot she purposely dun wan to put one but found tat she forgottn wah i reali tan tio man..after putting up for me she continue sucking it for another 3mins b4 we started ur make love session..when my one inserted in she let out a veri horny sound..can feel tat her was pretty tight too..

Hi junior,
Raw is War....be careful as it means they are not generally mindful of hygiene and as such, u stand a very good chance of hitting the jackpot....

Anyway, play with care...use rubber la....

wah liao.... take care.!
Old 02-08-2007, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsoir View Post

Hi junior,
Raw is War....be careful as it means they are not generally mindful of hygiene and as such, u stand a very good chance of hitting the jackpot....

Anyway, play with care...use rubber la....

wah liao.... take care.!
i agree but most ppl likes bbbj...bo pian,everwhere provides bbbj.so might be a reminder,but most bros dun care.

anyway e f.r is gd from bro don,hope me can go too..bro don,dun mind pls leave a paragrah next time..sibeh straining leh.

gd gd got a new place 2 chong liao hehe..
Old 02-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
godeye_2k3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to walk around that place a lot, but could not find any of such shops in People's Park complex?.. Strange...

Anyway.. You guys have any idea what the hell happened to People's Park Center? How come all the TN shops at 3rd floor are closed down? Where are the girls?.....
Old 02-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godeye_2k3 View Post
I used to walk around that place a lot, but could not find any of such shops in People's Park complex?.. Strange...

Anyway.. You guys have any idea what the hell happened to People's Park Center? How come all the TN shops at 3rd floor are closed down? Where are the girls?.....
now the wind big maybe...
Old 02-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 22
PaulLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

These was a raid....
Old 02-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bro To Confirm There Is A Raid Jus Now?
Old 02-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 22
PaulLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

think there was 1 in people park center, some tuina shops were gone...now for rent.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Lev123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does 3rd floor milf Helen provide special? (near former spa bien) . she's one hot milf with gd figure. been there twice...but got no GQ. she only GQ to regulars??
Old 04-08-2007, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lev123 View Post
does 3rd floor milf Helen provide special? (near former spa bien) . she's one hot milf with gd figure. been there twice...but got no GQ. she only GQ to regulars??

i stay nearby ,will answer ur question soon.
but i guess xiong duo ji sao...maybe got clearnace ??as i moniter other threads..
Old 04-08-2007, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Skyline_99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, izit the same place ?
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=71000
Old 05-08-2007, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Lev123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
i stay nearby ,will answer ur question soon.
but i guess xiong duo ji sao...maybe got clearnace ??as i moniter other threads..
sorry bro...dun get wat u meant. u r trying to say??
Old 07-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yeeeha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by don wang View Post
my fellow buddy told me tat dun waste time alr head straight to gl we saw two reaLI young and gd looking M.I.C standing a distant away fr us
Wah lau... confuse leow, so this fr is for GL or People park as suggested in the title?
Old 07-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
bowlingking is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeeha View Post
Wah lau... confuse leow, so this fr is for GL or People park as suggested in the title?
exactly... GL or PPC? can thread starter pls verify....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1