The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Stupid me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Thanks for sharing the stats boss
Old 22-07-2017, 08:01 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Should not be STD at all??
STD = Sexual transmit disease.

Genital herpes is spread from sexual related activities so why shouldnt it be a Sexual Transmit Disease?

What u need to know is that there are about 8 or 9 strains of the HERPES virus not all favours the genital area. Some are more common in other part of the body. e.g HSV-1 are usually found in the mouth area, HSV-2 favours genital area and Shingles usually appear on the face and body but both HSV1 and shingles could also affect the genital area.

read the sticky on herpes, it should shed some light for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Noted. In that case, why we call it genital herpes? Weird right, considering it is more likely to come into contact with skin from different areas (higher surface area) compare to the genital. Also, considering that, this should not be STD at all..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-07-2017, 03:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noted. In that case, why we call it genital herpes? Weird right, considering it is more likely to come into contact with skin from different areas (higher surface area) compare to the genital. Also, considering that, this should not be STD at all..
Surface area is not a factor. Different strains of the virus favor different areas.

HSV2 favors the genital areas and is transmitted via sexual activity and it is HSV2 that is the primary cause of outbreaks on the genitals.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Surface area is not a factor. Different strains of the virus favor different areas.

HSV2 favors the genital areas and is transmitted via sexual activity and it is HSV2 that is the primary cause of outbreaks on the genitals.
Thanks boss and bigsexy.. but I am still confused. I understand that there are many strain of heroes.. I am referring specifically to the one favoring genital areas.

1. As mentioned in previous post, if someone touches the genital herpes sores (hsv2, referring specifically to the strain that prefers genital part) on their penis and deliberately touches another persons hand, the genital herpes will infect and sores will appear in another persons hand instead of the genital.. This means it can spread through touching..

2. What is the mechanism that makes the virus prefer genital area? What are present in the genitals skin (well, except holes and stick) that are so different from other body parts? Blood circulation?
Old 23-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks boss and bigsexy.. but I am still confused. I understand that there are many strain of heroes.. I am referring specifically to the one favoring genital areas.

1. As mentioned in previous post, if someone touches the genital herpes sores (hsv2, referring specifically to the strain that prefers genital part) on their penis and deliberately touches another persons hand, the genital herpes will infect and sores will appear in another persons hand instead of the genital.. This means it can spread through touching..

2. What is the mechanism that makes the virus prefer genital area? What are present in the genitals skin (well, except holes and stick) that are so different from other body parts? Blood circulation?
The hands are covered in skin whereas the genitals have large areas of mucous membrane which are far more likely to contains minute tears which provide a pathway to the nerve ganglia which the virus infects.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-07-2017, 11:14 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

to add to sam's point.... the herpes virus cannot survive too long when exposed to air, so unless there is direct contact , it is not like what u think that the other person will definitely get it based on the scenario u described.

Quote:

Old 23-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
to add to sam's point.... the herpes virus cannot survive too long when exposed to air, so unless there is direct contact , it is not like what u think that the other person will definitely get it based on the scenario u described.
He grabbed someone by the pussy!

Old 23-07-2017, 04:24 PM

let me guess...first name is Donald

Quote:

Old 23-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Let me guess too...first name is black

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Don't like that leh lol.. my friend just passed away suicide few days ago.. very sad (it's on the news, big time)..

And last name is Trumpet

thanks.. during the weekend, was just curious that if touching someone by the pussy can spread genital herpes on that touchers hand, the disease should be easily spread by other means compared to via sexual activity since the toucher who got it on the hand will be easier to touch people.. haha.. anyway thanks for the clarification.. I got it now..
Old 24-07-2017, 06:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
thanks.. during the weekend, was just curious that if touching someone by the pussy can spread genital herpes on that touchers hand, the disease should be easily spread by other means compared to via sexual activity since the toucher who got it on the hand will be easier to touch people.. haha.. anyway thanks for the clarification.. I got it now..
Although it is possible to catch herpes on the hand (herpes whitlow) it is extremely unlikely.

Old 25-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or she grab him by the balls..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1