The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
IT manager jailed for molesting woman on MRT

Elena Chong, The Straits Times

Jul 21, 2017 06:26 pm

An IT manager who repeatedly pressed his groin against a woman in a train was sentenced to nine weeks' jail on Thursday (July 20).

Indian national Rajagopala Soundararaja Panneer Selvan, 46, admitted to molesting the 28-year-old woman while travelling on the East-West Line, between Kembangan and City Hall, on March 16. Another molestation charge was taken into consideration.

As was the victim's usual practice, she boarded the second last cabin of the train at Kembangan MRT station at about 8.45am that day, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Ng Yiwen.

While the train was travelling between Paya Lebar and Aljunied stations, she felt something hard pressing against her buttocks.

She moved away as she assumed that the contact was accidental.

But when it happened again, she turned around and saw Rajagopala standing behind her.

The victim moved away again, but he continued to follow her. When she again felt the same thing, she turned around and saw him pressing against her. She stared at him, but he ignored her.

DPP Ng said the victim then used her laptop bag to cover her buttocks as she was afraid that Rajagopala would persist with his actions. He exited the train at City Hall MRT station.

The victim made a police report that evening as she wanted to stop Rajagopala from molesting other women. He was arrested on April 18.

His lawyer, Mr Ravinderpal Singh, said Rajagopala regrets committing the crime and promises never to reoffend again.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/it-...ting-woman-mrt

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IT manager jailed for molesting woman on MRT

Bro skyleon,

Wrong Subject Line leh.

Should be" FT manager jailed for molesting woman on MRT".

Fucking FT coming here besides taking our jobs also cause trouble.

Any one have any idea whether MIW let him retain his Employment Pass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Elena Chong, The Straits Times

Jul 21, 2017 06:26 pm

An IT manager who repeatedly pressed his groin against a woman in a train was sentenced to nine weeks' jail on Thursday (July 20).

Indian national Rajagopala Soundararaja Panneer Selvan, 46, admitted to molesting the 28-year-old woman while travelling on the East-West Line, between Kembangan and City Hall, on March 16. Another molestation charge was taken into consideration.

As was the victim's usual practice, she boarded the second last cabin of the train at Kembangan MRT station at about 8.45am that day, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Ng Yiwen.

While the train was travelling between Paya Lebar and Aljunied stations, she felt something hard pressing against her buttocks.

She moved away as she assumed that the contact was accidental.

But when it happened again, she turned around and saw Rajagopala standing behind her.

The victim moved away again, but he continued to follow her. When she again felt the same thing, she turned around and saw him pressing against her. She stared at him, but he ignored her.

DPP Ng said the victim then used her laptop bag to cover her buttocks as she was afraid that Rajagopala would persist with his actions. He exited the train at City Hall MRT station.

The victim made a police report that evening as she wanted to stop Rajagopala from molesting other women. He was arrested on April 18.

His lawyer, Mr Ravinderpal Singh, said Rajagopala regrets committing the crime and promises never to reoffend again.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/it-...ting-woman-mrt
Old 21-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

He will definitely get special treatment while inside .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 21-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: IT manager jailed for molesting woman on MRT

I guess his co will sacked him w/o payment. He deserve it. Applying PR is out of the questions unless VIP write in for him.

We might never know whether it is possible.
Old 21-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

An IT manager got no money to call chicken meh ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro masterwanker

If you have worked with these type of FTs, you will understand their characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Old 21-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
The market is lack of Indian Chicken, but many of the PRC chicken don't serve Indian bros.
Old 21-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro masterwanker

If you have worked with these type of FTs, you will understand their characters.
I have one such type of colleague, in front of the boss, talks so "fierce" like he knows everything... but back to his desk, he can do shit.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
pirateinsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypirateinsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The sentence is not that long for rape
Old 22-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Indians are useless.
Talk a lot. Cannot deliver the goods.
Backstab.
Not trustworthy.
Treat women very badly.
A Himalayan model I worked with told me how they would outright make snide comments of a sexual nature during photoshoots.
Statements like, "I would like to sleep with a Bhutanese girl"
and "Hurry up and finish the photoshoot, then you can sleep with me"

She found me a breath of fresh air...

Stereotypes have a basis.

Generally anti-Chinese.
They're jealous of the progress we've made.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/opinion/...ErI5AykDL.html

Look at the comments section.
Racist pigs.
Old 22-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

And when you see supposed fashion photographers trying to shoot with a Canon 550D with an 18-55 kit lens and dissing my equipment, it can only be India.

"What's that camera? Never heard of it before. Canon is better."
That was in reference to my Blad medium format!
Old 22-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Singapore no qualified people to fill the vacancy?
Everyday I have Pinoys calling to my office to sell some rubbish.
All of them speak like a pre set robot.
This is getting really annoying.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Bro pirateinsg

This jail sentence is for molest. Where got rape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateinsg View Post
The sentence is not that long for rape
Old 22-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: IT manager jailed for molesting woman on MRT

I go straight to the point. PR, new citizens and FTs r afraid of born locals because we saw the "traps", we shall not step in. While this people even if they sense it, they dont know how to avoid it.

Notice "Broadway coffeshop" hiring only locals. Past five yrs it was PR and locals. How come? Good sight I dont think so. Rather alot of blue ICs holders r converted to pink ICs. I sense an increase of PR construction workers.

Again, only born locals can sense it.
Old 22-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dingobat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Indians are useless.
Talk a lot. Cannot deliver the goods.
Backstab.
Not trustworthy.
Treat women very badly.
A Himalayan model I worked with told me how they would outright make snide comments of a sexual nature during photoshoots.
Statements like, "I would like to sleep with a Bhutanese girl"
and "Hurry up and finish the photoshoot, then you can sleep with me"

She found me a breath of fresh air...

Stereotypes have a basis.

Generally anti-Chinese.
They're jealous of the progress we've made.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/opinion/...ErI5AykDL.html

Look at the comments section.
Racist pigs.
Indians are well known for their lack of sexual EQ.

White women also complain about the same thing about Indian men. Indian men just outright asked for their physical attributes, their sexual lives and even about their private parts. How can a girl not get creeped out. Then they complain white girls hate their brown skin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1