The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Curiosity : My sexual experience

Camping to support TS....

Cheers
Old 22-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Sharly30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far so good! Pls continue!
Old 22-07-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
heelnoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping n support too
Old 22-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
hunter23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before i continue, my older sister(sorry i didnt state earlier)was around 16 or 17 years old at that time.Short hair,not the type that would wear denim short but skirt and dresses.She definitely has a nice round ass,probably because of netball.Her breast is not that big and not small also.Height:168 Weight:49kg(rough estimation)

Continuation..

I got closer and closer and the smell of her room is as good as ever;sweet floral smell.As i get even closer,i can hear my heart beat pounding.I came to take my money given to me,but i am doing something else.The scene became even clearer,she was lying down sideways,legs tucked in ,blanket were covering half of her body leaving just the butt exposed.

Her butt was just within my reach ,infront of my face and it is a clearer view.At this time i dont know what i was doing,i was not thinking straight.I was so turned on.I put my nose closer to her crotch and sniff.But to my disappointment,there wasnt anything special. It just smell like our detergent.What i did next was very risky...

I slowly and carefully move her underwear aside as it abit tight.While doing this,i was holding my breath with anticipation.And finally...i saw what i wanted to see.I manage to move the underwear such that i could see her pussy in full view.It was smooth and clean shaven,what excite me was the moist around her pinky pussy.My finger was about to touch her pussy when.....

To be continued
Old 22-07-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Copital369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, please continue TS
Old 22-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting story here, nore please.
Old 23-07-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
ravi789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent to support TS
Old 23-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
huangxiaogou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story too
Old 24-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Umbro987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story, camping too
Old 24-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, please post more please.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Destroying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story- camping too
Old 26-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
hunter23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My finger was about to touch her pussy when she moved,i quickly pull my hand back to prevent touching her pussy as my finger could accidentally penetrate due to sudden movement.(At that point of time,i was only thinking of touching and smelling her pussy,no intention of fingering her)
Her pussy was exposed even more as a result of sudden movement,I was hesitant in continuing this as i will be in very big trouble if i get caught.However,it was too late to back off now,it is already right infront of my face.

I took a deep breath and slowly put my index and minddle fingers onto her pussy.It was moist.I wanted to retreat my fingers and smell it but i have a better idea.Using my index and middle finger,i slowly spread her pussy.It was so wet inside that it drip down as if its persperation.While spreading her pussy,i put my nose close to her pussy . The smell was overwhelmingly nice,mixture of her femine wash and i assume her natural pussy smell.I decided that its enough and time to unload.

I pulled my pants down and started stroking ,looking at her pussy while smelling my fingers.I reach the point of no return,i was thinking where to cum but i wasnt planning cumming onto her so i just cap my dick and cum on my hands.I quickly pull my pants up and leave the room to wash up.I felt very guilty but i just couldnt help it.I was inside her room for quite awhile so i decided to see the cctv and replay to see if i were suspicious.

To he continued

Sorry i couldnt update fast.In camp all week hahahah
Old 26-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

3goo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 26-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

steady lah TS... nowadays most boys start early.. lucky TS got chance to start early. In NS now ah?? hahaha.... when you become 25 you are lao jiao in chionging already.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 26-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Nice story, patiently waiting for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1