The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China ladyboys

Old 15-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Not easy trying to be a lady....

Old 15-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just wondering any bro got local contract?
Old 16-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Old 18-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!

They look so much like the real girl until you look down below.
Old 18-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
screwmyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like dominant ladyboys with wmd. Any pics of those?
Old 22-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

May be due to the hormone intake, their skin and complexion also getting much better and soft.

Old 23-07-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
May be due to the hormone intake, their skin and complexion also getting much better and soft.
Do you know, whether if girls can also take hormones to improve their skin?
Expensive?
Old 23-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Old 23-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 16
hsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant future

awesome last set!!! thanks!!!
Old 23-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Old 24-07-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

How about this sissy? He is trying hard and surprisingly his make up is very good despite the fake wig.

Speaking of which I recently came to know a Hongkie CD. He works as a make up artist at a shopping mall in Kowloon. When he is in full female make up and dress up in full lingerie and heels, he looks beautiful, and could fool most men easily. He has a long time girlfriend which agrees to his double personality and actually allows him to fully dressed in lingerie and heels to make love to her on his days off !!! He shown me some photos but to respect his privacy, I won't show his photos here and 99.9% of men would be fooled for sure at "his" beauty !!!

Old 26-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

The irony of life is that these CDs are trying very hard to look feminine by spending the effort to make up and dress up, while the real ladies are not doing it desepite being blessed with a genuine female body and anatomy !

Old 27-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Part I

Old 27-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Part II

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1