The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eramine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by holydevil View Post
But still expensive for 150.
S$150 just for a bj only??
Old 25-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 18
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by holydevil View Post
I tried her before . She does not look like the picture . The picture has been taken few years back. She gives a good service and accomoditative .she was ok to give blowjob as many times u want. But still expensive for 150.
I see, maybe should give her a miss, 150 is expensive haha.
Old 25-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eramine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
I see, maybe should give her a miss
S$150 just for a bj just seems too unreal in my opinion also
Old 25-07-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Anyone up her before

Wah she looks like my ex colleague.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bro almost all maid can raw with any stranger man. Screw more of other maids, u will agree what I say here.
Agree. There are chances you aren't their only bonk that day.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggerking View Post
u like xiao mei mei.

How about this

Younger ones tend to be more careful of guys who approach them. Need more time and effort to score. Used to take me months to up syt maids.
Old 26-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
HongKan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHongKan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys. Need your advice. I recently know this pinoy nurse. Meeting her tomorrow night.. probably go for some drinks and wanna ask if she wanna come visit my house. like see see look look la since i stay alone.

If she is ok, does it mean she's ready for me to up her???
Old 26-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bro, already got so many maid, u already can't finish screwing, y still need her to come? Unless she gives unforgettable bonking? They are treated as slave for a reason. Before they can earn that few hundred, their countrymen n local here wants to suck them dry first. Even their pinoy in here wants to screw them badly. After they got the job, their family wants them to keep send money. Yes I pity them but it's their choice. So if u help them, it's like giving her more problems.
Bro, yes she indeed a good bonk & wild too, most pinays are really good in bed, she goods in bbbj too, blowing me like lickings her favorite lollipop, she have a very nice looking boobs too, i really miss fondling & sucking them...but i only manage to have 3 bonks section with her....that is why I hope she will be back to work here again....she not those pretty type but her sizable round solid boobs make up for the looks....thinking back of it...really yummy
Old 26-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HongKan View Post
Guys. Need your advice. I recently know this pinoy nurse. Meeting her tomorrow night.. probably go for some drinks and wanna ask if she wanna come visit my house. like see see look look la since i stay alone.

If she is ok, does it mean she's ready for me to up her???
Yes bro, most likely she is a willing party too. Just prepare some CDs.
Old 26-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Agree. Persuade her to bonk in her uniform and cum on it!
Old 26-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Agree. There are chances you aren't their only bonk that day.
yes agree, and they are expert in lying ...
Old 26-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
yes agree, and they are expert in lying ...
Yeah! One maid told me she had to leave for home after bonk when she don't know the person she meeting was my bro. She wasn't keen in threesome unfortunately.
Old 26-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Many moon ago I wrote, before retiring, many maid got mad when I open up CD.

Good girls don't use CD
Old 26-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 8
Xiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Many moon ago I wrote, before retiring, many maid got mad when I open up CD.

Good girls don't use CD
I kena once too. She is angry and say I treat her like a WL.
Old 26-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoboy18 View Post
I kena once too. She is angry and say I treat her like a WL.
Hahaha.....wah.. they play so fierce ah.. raw is war...

Most of them want to carry little singy and blanga babies meh?? to get sg ic ah??

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1