The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Violet of JB Ocean

Yes! I had her this pm and, from Violet's mouth in Canto.

Thank you so much for the efforts in updating the PSL.

I told her although H26 is under construction, all hot girls are in it. I kept her updated on Cookie Miki Joyce and, JJ that she ask whether Chris is still in business. I said yes and being busy with door closed lights above, after moving into this house.

Also told her my feelings, the reason that PT stand tall is us we had not given it away. Some pointers that she want us to note.

Kid is rather friendly, she knew of our writing and, that she will try to provide more GF in the beginning of the year. H16 Rose former H11R1 has doubts of carrying on her business over here, that I told her my feelings she is hitting sales. That's not the reason for quitting from PT, only she knew the true.

So the rumours are true, H22 Sally has indeed operate her trade here for less then 2 months. She gave up and from the bottom of my heart, good 4U Sally and the best in your future.

Oh! If I am not mistaken, around 230 pm I met Pat at the JB custom told Violet that she usually do not work during the lunar 1 and 15 days. Today is the first day of lunar May, you see my friends.

Pat watched me from a distance, she was coming down going into Singapore while I was travelling in. She turned her mouth a bit watching me out of the corner of her eyes. I did not really notice until a while later, then I was "Hei! That's Lady Macbeth and how come she going to work that late?"

Not possible right? My feelings said she is not operating her business today, travelling into our country for other matters. So Pat recognize me and is time I put her into the correct perspective.

She is out of her mind to reject an old customer, from H3R11 to H16R11 because I write her still I desire her body plus I paid the right money. The time is correct to schedule Pat for the coming trip.

Violet FR will be over the JB thread, move your assess over there my brother.
Old 17-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 15
bomberbird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbomberbird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbomberbird is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

sorry to sound like a noob here but does petain do tarma???
Old 18-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Wink No tarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberbird View Post
sorry to sound like a noob here but does petain do tarma???
sorry, no tarma because the wl got their own room. when available their door is open wide or open with a gap. you walk pass the room & see see look look. if you like the face or body, ask how much. they give you a hand signal or tell you direct how much. if you feel ok, then step into the room & close the door. pay first, then strip, then wash diy or she does it for you. the deed then proceed. for tarma, go to Geylang or engage free lancers. cheers.
Old 20-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 17
dustychelsea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdustychelsea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdustychelsea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdustychelsea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdustychelsea is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sorry to post this here, relatively new to this... can anyone tell me what does CAT20/30/40/50 means???
Old 20-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Question What price

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustychelsea View Post
sorry to post this here, relatively new to this... can anyone tell me what does CAT20/30/40/50 means???
cat20 means $20, cat30 means $30, cat40 means $40 & cat50 means $50. Thanks.
Old 20-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tapion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The aoumnt of $$$ that the ladies charge for their services
Old 20-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

dustychelsea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdustychelsea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdustychelsea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdustychelsea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdustychelsea is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What price

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
cat20 means $20, cat30 means $30, cat40 means $40 & cat50 means $50. Thanks.
Thanks for the info!
Old 22-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
The aoumnt of $$$ that the ladies charge for their services
Thanks!!! Went down there for the first time today in the late afternoon. Not very crowded but don't know why so blindly end up going H10R01A. She really a like a dead fish.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks!!! Went down there for the first time today in the late afternoon. Not very crowded but don't know why so blindly end up going H10R01A. She really a like a dead fish.
Paiseh. Just curious. Dead fish level is at which?

Literally lie there don't move, no reaction? like doing a doll?
Old 09-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyulka View Post

Jolene not really as described. People might say she everytime 'wooden mouth wooden face' .. but she is quite ok to me. Not much service.. can say among all cat 50.. she provides only the minimal.. Nothing more.. but she scores with her pretty face..

At least her eyes were on me when i am bonking her, unlike a handful of others..
Old 11-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyulka View Post

Literally lie there and didn't move, she keep rushing me and service is really minimum
Old 11-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Jolene not really as described. People might say she everytime 'wooden mouth wooden face' .. but she is quite ok to me. Not much service.. can say among all cat 50.. she provides only the minimal.. Nothing more.. but she scores with her pretty face..

At least her eyes were on me when i am bonking her, unlike a handful of others..
Guess i'm among one of the bros that gotten the 'wooden mouth wooden face' treatment
Old 11-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Guess i'm among one of the bros that gotten the 'wooden mouth wooden face' treatment
========
Wooden Goh Char Tau can fight with her or not?
wooden mouth wooden face better than chee bye mouth chee bye face lah!
Old 12-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgman110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, at least she didn't lay there to cut her fingernails or reading newspapers when ur bonking and frequently asking "are u done yet?".
Old 22-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
theprataman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: No tarma

Hey bros, I wanna try out petain for the first time, any pointers? Also may I know which ladies might give bj only service? Thanks in advance for your help
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1