The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaoKiew View Post
Did she see your mari kita?
Lolzzzz always heard guys using this phrase during my school days
Old 22-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
catmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Lolzzzz always heard guys using this phrase during my school days
You only heard them say, but never see their mari kita?
Old 22-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

saw 1 bride-to-be in a bridal studio zg her undies while she is squatting to view some things on e floor..
Old 23-07-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmai View Post
You only heard them say, but never see their mari kita?
If I say i also saw it then your next question must be
"you only heard and saw it but never feel it?"

Am I right
Old 23-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Am I right
Right! So I ask : ever feel it?
Then next : ever ______?

Step by step ask you to make this thread suspenseful.

Btw you ever kena peep?
Old 23-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
KepCop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Am I right
You are one step ahead, everything also know, must be damn experienced hehe
Old 23-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KepCop View Post
You are one step ahead, everything also know, must be damn experienced hehe
Wai dont be naughty with your words ok I can sense that your comment has hidden meaning.on saying im experience
Old 23-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post
Right! So I ask : ever feel it?
Then next : ever ______?

Step by step ask you to make this thread suspenseful.

Btw you ever kena peep?
Kena peep? what do you mean
Old 23-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Another ZG sighting....

Was browsing at this provision store a few days back ..... hmmm notice that this store was manned by a few PRC employees like 20s to 30s and is quite different from your usual store....... this Chinese lady was packing some stores on the floor... her white top opens up and can catch a glimpse of her creamy boobs.... not a looker so din pay any attention further....

what attracts me was this lady behind the counter, her looks is quite pleasant looking and she was typing something on the register and punching out the price tags, so she was bending down and can see her down blouse! caught her on a pale purple bra with her boobies and she was bending down on and off for a few minutes... i was standing in front of the counter choosing some stuff and I had a great feasting ! cheap thrill guys... hahahaa
Old 24-07-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
I see this I was laughing at all the way. Got zaogeng to see also got people feel offensive. U make my day really.
Yea. I know. Its kinda weird. Which is why I wrote. When in my 20s, I will stare when there is half an opportunity. When I got married in my 30s, I will stare to the consternation of my wife. Then when your kids come along, one realizes the value of a family - that it is hard fought and the stares are actually detrimental to them. You refrain. Your wife provides enough fun. When in your 40s, and your daughters become teenagers, you begin to find it disgusting to look at a zao kng - imagine looking at your own daughter zk. The ironies of life

Of course, on the other hand, there are many recalcitrant perverted uncles whose eyes are always hunting for zk no matter how young the girl is. You will find many here. Your choice in life, I suppose?
Old 24-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bestwife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Yea. I know. Its kinda weird. Which is why I wrote. When in my 20s, I will stare when there is half an opportunity. When I got married in my 30s, I will stare to the consternation of my wife. Then when your kids come along, one realizes the value of a family - that it is hard fought and the stares are actually detrimental to them. You refrain. Your wife provides enough fun. When in your 40s, and your daughters become teenagers, you begin to find it disgusting to look at a zao kng - imagine looking at your own daughter zk. The ironies of life

Of course, on the other hand, there are many recalcitrant perverted uncles whose eyes are always hunting for zk no matter how young the girl is. You will find many here. Your choice in life, I suppose?
Bro I fully agreed with ur statement.
Old 24-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But sir why r u here ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 24-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wai dont be naughty with your words ok I can sense that your comment has hidden meaning.on saying im experience
Sis u bad bad huh learned to b naughty

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 24-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When in your 40s, and your daughters become teenagers, you begin to find it disgusting to look at a zao kng - imagine looking at your own daughter zk. The ironies of life

Like that don't look at teenage gals, there are more then enough of those lau kway bu who likes to zg for us to enjoy...
Old 24-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
galassassin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Like that don't look at teenage gals, there are more then enough of those lau kway bu who likes to zg for us to enjoy...
Prefer SYTs to lau kway bu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1