The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Get Rea!

Tonight episode on cattle drugs and yaba, i may have got the hidden message.

There are children sex workers at India, morale of the story please do not encourage it. One of the girls is only 15, if she come over to this country. Her clients will receive jail sentences, cane service is also provided courtesy of the court.

If she does travel here? Probably many blanglahs will lose their jobs after charged in court. It is the most dumb thing any client can do, the other will be RAW.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile A nice day to die hard

I had a copy of “working pusses” news letter, for a man on the street they have not cross the line yet. These are all mine views I felt through this wonderfully country, a country where I was born and will die here.

We believe pay increases must be commensurate with productivity gains. That I know these 12 yrs we are assembling part, or work in process products. GDP not really apply here, the economy is nothing but buying/ selling monies only, not the standards of living.

It is amazing to see the amount of currencies we purchase, say a regular GL customer that spend $400 in a given year. The tons of PRC hookers rented housings, paying and spending I beg mine ass these girls has over did it. At the financial year, the country returns back to NS guys in terms of GST bonuses. It is easy for a return of $2000 that I have no statistics for backup; Professor Lim could have seen it many yrs ago. Side tracks a bit mine friends.

This PRC childcare teacher is a babe; early 20s no doubt with a sexy accent. Jack black long hairs, sharp nose in creamy white skin tone, a bit of rounded btw the waist she said she has given birth. It is her assess that speak; today she came in yellow mini dress showing off her legs. If she does FL? Many of her regulars will ask for doggy, fondling her tits while watching the mirror. How I want Cookie and Jolene in bringing her on board, talking about creating jobs it works for PRC girls.

Malcolm Forbes wrote education is to replace an empty mind with an open one. It has to aim to foster skills to create and, advance knowledge instead. I am no PHD shits, I believe the working force lack people who could feel the heart beats, the music something like that. Experiences learn must be applying wisely, to challenge others no kindness here.

FT has all really started the Subaru challenge, we kick their backsides home. I salute Thomas Gan; every girl love to fuck a hero. The exception of Fornicator, I thank you for all your hard work and what the creator of the PSL could not achieve. You brought it to another level, take care mine friend. Damn straight!

The debate on long tunnel authority amendment bill, all are text books rather the opposition senator should check on the FT drivers. They are not trained well, they are cheap and their PRC girls provide eye candies nothing more. I agree public transports are private owned, and then the ministry need to control the FT share holders. Because we are the boss not them, or else they will engage cheaper FTs, rising up fees whenever new comers buy into the stakes.

I am afraid check and balance apply to the operator of RLD too; we are seeing illegal activities in the form of sex drugs. It so happen I saw a peddler telling an Indian worker to buy USA products, he claim the $3 PRC one is below standard. Probably he knew his trade or done of his concern if it is poison.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Post Re: Jacky43

Your next trip mine friends, you may wish to tell the girls a happy new year. Holds on this happen to be 1111, not to forget Jolene’s numbers. Tell her and I beg mine assess she would be pleased, I told her last year. I had posted over here, she hope we strike 4Ds well her numbers came out 2 times this year.

Tell the girls too, the third Oscar 2012 will be announcing on the 31 Dec but never say is done by me. I always said it is by the creator not me, a small fry and it add up an element of surprise. I believe commercial sex is also fun, not just fucking and thank you sees you another time.

Finally I wish Fornicator a good trip home; I will miss your postings. A wonderfully Christmas and a happy new year to all the members, you guys have kept us alive when we cannot travel to pleasure land.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Jacky43

Thank you mine friend!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
.....Finally I wish Fornicator a good trip home; I will miss your postings. A wonderfully Christmas and a happy new year to all the members, you guys have kept us alive when we cannot travel to pleasure land.
Old 25-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

Thumbs up keyboard warrior

Talking on managing RLD, i say we had done it. With the keyboards we kick their assess just to give a statement.

I pretty much believe some enforcement agency are collecting infos, no worry about it. Still it is not enough and everybody should read the full website instead of one.

Mine experience i chat with the people at RLDs, they stood in attention. Next weekend if i do travel there, i will piss the girl a bit. I will confuse her by putting words into an OKT at a GL joint.

I will tell her the top 3 GL brothels earners, the top $ making houses in this year. I will also shock her saying an OKT wrote over here, his girls are not making enough for him. Next year he may have to change new WLs, all legal shits but bullshits. Is just happen if she said nonsense all houses made $, i knew she is part of GL sys. That is something she should not be, she felt into mine trap. And who says only cops set traps, me too and it is called Entrapment.

Most of all we had proceed to the next level, she had to be scare and respect this website. For the world read this and, what they do it become pasted forever.

Have a good week with save journey home, brother Fornicator.
Old 27-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Marcel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It's funny but all the yrs i have spent studying english in school and i have so much difficulty understanding what bro jacky43 is writing.

I think i better sign up for chinglish lessons so i can understand what he's writing.
Old 27-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

dun bother bro, no use...even if u understand what he is writing...
also no use...
Old 28-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Wink Starter H11R5 Rose

It has being sometime, i almost forget this little pussy. Hiding at the extreme right corner of this house.

We have 2 girls winners, just to recap.

So the rumours of shutting down some of the houses, i will check it up during mine next trip. Actually no need 4trouble, you see mine friends the authority will know how to plan. Somehow i think PT should benchmark against KS one story bldg. It is perfect if the bldg come with lifts.

------------
The 4D results of 24 June, Sunday with first price H16R04 Ivy, and starter H12R15 Joey. It happened on 14 July, starter was H02R03 Sally. 4D consolation results of 18 July, H07R01 Joanne and (2 floor) Ann.

8 Aug (eve of NDP) & 15 Aug starter H11R11 Jolene, with 19 Aug starter H14R14 Nancy. We also had third prices H02R16 Michelle and H12R11 Helen on consolation, it is 12 Sept. But if we I back, it became H11R12 the late Carol. (The 27 days into hungry ghost festival).

The first brown sugar, H11R04 Julie starter on 26 September, and 30 September starter is H20R09 Peng Peng. Starter on 3 October is H17R03 Honey with 7 October H16R12 Jennifer.

28 Nov starter is H11R05 Rose.
Old 28-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

Cool 1111

Quote:
It has being sometime, i almost forget this little pussy. Hiding at the extreme right corner of this house.

We have 2 girls winners, just to recap.

So the rumours of shutting down some of the houses, i will check it up during mine next trip. Actually no need 4trouble, you see mine friends the authority will know how to plan. Somehow i think PT should benchmark against KS one story bldg. It is perfect if the bldg come with lifts.

------------
The 4D results of 24 June, Sunday with first price H16R04 Ivy, and starter H12R15 Joey. It happened on 14 July, starter was H02R03 Sally. 4D consolation results of 18 July, H07R01 Joanne and (2 floor) Ann.

8 Aug (eve of NDP) & 15 Aug starter H11R11 Jolene, with 19 Aug starter H14R14 Nancy. We also had third prices H02R16 Michelle and H12R11 Helen on consolation, it is 12 Sept. But if we I back, it became H11R12 the late Carol. (The 27 days into hungry ghost festival).

The first brown sugar, H11R04 Julie starter on 26 September, and 30 September starter is H20R09 Peng Peng. Starter on 3 October is H17R03 Honey with 7 October H16R12 Jennifer.

28 Nov starter is H11R05 Rose.
------------

Forgive me i left out Jolene, 1111 then there are 3 girls and, if the rumours are true? This is one of the houses that will disappear from the rader after March 2013.
Old 29-11-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
fleabag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1111

Quote:
------------

Forgive me i left out Jolene, 1111 then there are 3 girls and, if the rumours are true? This is one of the houses that will disappear from the rader after March 2013.
Can you post things that are constructive and not rubbish?
Old 29-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
dun bother bro, no use...even if u understand what he is writing...
also no use...
Excuse him lah..... he oredi so old I suspect he suffers from dementia.
Old 29-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

u dun anyhow say he old hor...
he young young only ok...
Old 29-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
TranSexual is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

To all bros: Can we wear saf uniform to petain?
We Thank you all!
Old 29-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
limmm51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wear saf uniform to petain road is the same as wear saf uniform to any other street.

If call chick in saf uniform, captured by itchy camera, that is another story. If the reputation of saf is affected and unneccessary problem follows, not worth it.
Old 30-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleabag View Post
Can you post things that are constructive and not rubbish?
Take caution in your words Bro.

We can say anything we want here provided it doesn't offend anybody.

Bro jacky43 is legit, he ain't done nothing wrong, so I advise you to let it go.

I thank you.

Last edited by austin69; 30-11-2012 at 11:14 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1