The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 14-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Past by lor 42 geylang super girl hair saloon and happened to see the counter cashier lady very chio , wonder if she also do head massage, will give it a try one day!
Old 14-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
MU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by licker69 View Post
after long delayed virgin visit, went to mtw yesterday. It was so nice...pleasant customer svc, good haircut, plenty of eye candies, endless neck n shoulder massage...i have been to another one before but their svc is really lousy compared to mtw.
Please share the name of your hairdresser. Thanks.
Old 17-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

All girls do massages, including joey whom I guess was the "head cashier' that u spotted. However, not all can cut hair.
Old 18-07-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

any alternative salon to mtw?

i find it too crowded and noisy sometimes. jus wan a quiet & peaceful plc for hairwash and massage
Old 19-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Yea man. actually we shd look for other hair salons outside of the big 3 in jalan besar, in the housing estates. TPY blk 85 has a couple good ones - not that range of services but nice gals and also good head and shoulder massage, and cheaper.

But I am finding there are more and more mixed salons with men cutting hair - argh! so hard to find an women only one.

got recommendations?
Old 19-07-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
All girls do massages, including joey whom I guess was the "head cashier' that u spotted. However, not all can cut hair.
Good luck with hair wash there!! Joey like to live stream Bigo while washing hair, maybe you dun mind Bigo community watch you getting your head wash then it is ok lah
Old 20-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencoffee View Post
Had some free time today. Decide to go for hair wash. Didn't go to MTW cause go before. Decided to try MY, nice place. Not as crowded as MTW which is good!!

Questions
1. Where is GIN exactly? Can any brother PM me?
2. Drove passed Bigboys, new place anyone tried before?
Bigboys i tried before... some young one but most have aged... but still good for their age. i tried Sally....
Old 20-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
b831 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Big boys dying. A lot of girls go MTW
Oh is it?
So I saw several new lau bu at MTW standing around, those are from Big Boys?
Old 21-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

i used to have a regular stylist there. she is quite syt, rely my type. but she kinda pissed me off. everytime i'm there, she will rant to me about how she finds SG men disgusting. say those guys who come mtw are perverts and hamsup. and how she prefers m'sian guys who are hardworking and faithful i was too tired to debate with her, cos jus wanted to massage and relax.

but she seems to rely have a thing against SG guys. duh, no point spending my money on a chick who detest me so much right
Old 22-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold
I tend to stick to my regular; never tried others before
Old 22-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i find it too crowded and noisy sometimes. jus wan a quiet & peaceful plc for hairwash and massage
agree no privacy
cos place too packed n too many people
if u want privacy can consider go private room for the facial or body massage (dunno still offer or not).

Quote:
i used to have a regular stylist there. she is quite syt, rely my type. but she kinda pissed me off. everytime i'm there, she will rant to me about how she finds SG men disgusting. say those guys who come mtw are perverts and hamsup. and how she prefers m'sian guys who are hardworking and faithful i was too tired to debate with her, cos jus wanted to massage and relax.

but she seems to rely have a thing against SG guys. duh, no point spending my money on a chick who detest me so much right
tot most of d customers should be sporean guys right?
then y she still wanna work there eh?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She is the boss lahhhh
Old 23-07-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
agree no privacy
cos place too packed n too many people
if u want privacy can consider go private room for the facial or body massage (dunno still offer or not).

tot most of d customers should be sporean guys right?
then y she still wanna work there eh?
there used to be a few small salons same concept as MTW in the same area last time. also have m'sian syts offering hairwash & massage. my fave one is the one along the same row, just a few shops away. very peaceful & quiet environment. too bad all of them closed down alr

ya everyone is entitled to their own opinions. but i find her to be very grumpy & negative, beneath the syt appearance. hence i decide not to support her with my action... i'm sure i can find another better plc one day
Old 23-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there used to be a few small salons same concept as MTW in the same area last time. also have m'sian syts offering hairwash & massage. my fave one is the one along the same row, just a few shops away. very peaceful & quiet environment. too bad all of them closed down alr

ya everyone is entitled to their own opinions. but i find her to be very grumpy & negative, beneath the syt appearance. hence i decide not to support her with my action... i'm sure i can find another better plc one day
she should go back msia to work n serve her msian guys.
find a msia guy to marry la.
since sporean guys so 'disgusting'.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I tend to stick to my regular; never tried others before
Who's good there bro?