The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
hi,

Any bros know the rate of booking the lady for 1 hour.

For a $30, one hour would be how much?
for a $40, one hour would be how much?

I guess the most is probably 2 shot?

Kind of embrass if ask and then did not follow through

thanks
as far as i know, there is no official time keeping in petain. if you know the gal well, i'm sure you can stay in her room longer. if you dont know her well, and if she only provide sop service, i dont advise you to go for 2 sessions, because you will see her black face while your little bro is recovering.

I used to frequent one milf (house 11, the room after stair case, retired liao), she usually charge $30, but i always pay her $50, and i stay her room for 1 hour or more, chit chat and a very slow bonk, not for second round.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
flanders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello to all PT bros & bro peter69

I hv asked this ques to WLs b4 & ans varies ..

Some say $120 for 1 hour, some say $100 - this is for the Cat $30 one ..

Sori, the cat $40 one i nvr ask ..

Also, sori, i nvr book 1 hour b4 .. why?

Yr ques really make me think why i nvr book 1 hour w WLs .. imho, PT is for a quick 'wham-bam-thank you ma'am' kind of bonking experience .. pay yr fav WL, wash up with a little tcss, get on bed, catbath, bj (a must hv for me), fj, finiissshhh, ahhh, wash & dress up, give yr 'ger' a 'goodbye' kiss & walk away with a smile .. then repeat & rinse for 4 times with different WLs for $120 .. come to think of it, quite value also, you know .. instead of 1 'long' experience ..you get 4 different experiences with 4 different fav WLs .. variety is the spice of life, right ..

For $120 & a different experience, i now 'dabble' with thai FLs .. you get a nice bath, 2 fj/hj, a massage, and usually 2 hours to enjoy it all! Also got tv & aircon .. i think this good value also .. bros can check the many FL threads in sammyboy .. but be aware, FLs are not regulated & not subjected to regular health checks, so the 'risk' of STDs are higher .. bros please go in with both eyes wide open! .. always, always wear protection - whether for bj or fj ..

Sori for the long reply .. thank you for reading .. power to all PT bros & good bonking ..

Flanders
Old 07-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders View Post

Yr ques really make me think why i nvr book 1 hour w WLs .. imho, PT is for a quick 'wham-bam-thank you ma'am' kind of bonking experience .. pay yr fav WL, wash up with a little tcss, get on bed, catbath, bj (a must hv for me), fj, finiissshhh, ahhh, wash & dress up, give yr 'ger' a 'goodbye' kiss & walk away with a smile .. then repeat & rinse for 4 times with different WLs for $120 .. come to think of it, quite value also, you know .. instead of 1 'long' experience ..you get 4 different experiences with 4 different fav WLs .. variety is the spice of life, right ..

For $120 & a different experience, i now 'dabble' with thai FLs .. you get a nice bath, 2 fj/hj, a massage, and usually 2 hours to enjoy it all! Also got tv & aircon .. i think this good value also .. bros can check the many FL threads in sammyboy .. but be aware, FLs are not regulated & not subjected to regular health checks, so the 'risk' of STDs are higher .. bros please go in with both eyes wide open! .. always, always wear protection - whether for bj or fj ..

Sori for the long reply .. thank you for reading .. power to all PT bros & good bonking ..

Flanders
Bro Flanders.. i 100% agree with you
Old 07-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
rammerstein is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders View Post

Flanders
Some months ago, I asked Bao Ling of H10R4. She charges $150 for a 90 min session. She told me that she accept phone booking for this length of service.
I didn't ask for the number ...becos I didn't need it. I think she quite disappointed with me
Old 17-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
newbie_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guess it's time someone tell them that either WL from PT changes their fee or else they'll be jobles very soon with the influx of PRC FL coming in...for $150, there are many chicks with great services to choose from. And SYT too.
Old 21-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mr.petain is Cool - loads of Potential

actually H14 is my Fav house.. so many pretty Milfs...

the last time i went there i "visit" the first room. sorry forgot the room number, but its the first room on the left side when u walk into the house.. $30.

went in.., paid up.. she wash herself.. put jelly..., then wash for me... and the rest is history.. overall service not bad.. she has a very soft butt..
Old 25-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi,

Any bros know the rate of booking the lady for 1 hour.

For a $30, one hour would be how much?
for a $40, one hour would be how much?

I guess the most is probably 2 shot?

Kind of embrass if ask and then did not follow through

thanks
why you need 1 hr? how many shot you want, this is important?

I kenna 1 time, she offer me $60 ($30 cat), said 1 hr and give me special. after the 1st shot, bro not recover yet, she shook until shot, then is special??? HJ ... at the end < 45mins and she "kick" me out.

for my opinion, if you want 2 shot, go another 1, may be she needs work harder to wake up your bro
Old 25-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
BIGFIGHTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
why you need 1 hr? how many shot you want, this is important?

for my opinion, if you want 2 shot, go another 1, may be she needs work harder to wake up your bro

Agreed to the above

If you need 2 or 3 shot is better to look for another girl
In my younger time did tried 2 shots at one day

Thanks
Old 27-11-2008, 07:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Just visited one at petain H2 R3, overall service not bad.

Name : Sally, malaysian chinese, MILF
Look : 4/10
Body : Petite, bah bah, fair smooth compexion but got tummy liao, plump side
Boobs : D CUP, sag due to gravity
BBBJ : 9/10, SENSUAL, SLOW/FAST, SHIOK
Cathbath : 7/10
Nipple lick her : pointed nips good
Fingering : 7/10, wet wet at her vag
Ball lick : 7/10
Assrim : 10/10, shiok n sensual, wow
FJ : 7/10 missionary, SHIOK bcos her vaginal is shallow when penetrate keep hitting her vaginal wall she say.
Service : 9/10 GOOD

Other than Sally , already tried Mun Mun & Maggie, will RTF N ROTATE among them. Shiok, for a last mintue urge value bonk.
Damage : 50/shot
Old 28-11-2008, 01:00 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Personal experience and comment for Maggie (H2R2), Sally (H2R3), Mun Mun (H2 R5) .

Contrast amoing the three MILF STD as below :

Name : Maggie, Sally, Mun Mun

Look : 6.5/10 CFM, 5/10 , 6.5/10

Service : 8/10 , 7.5/10 , 8/10

Body Figure
for MILF STD : 7/10 , 5/10 , 7/10

Sexperience : 8/10 , 7/10 , 7/10

Total score : 29.5/40 , 24.5/40 , 28.5/40

Oder of my preference : Maggie, Mun Mun, Sally
RTF 3 of them : Yes, will rotate, depend on time availability n got enough $$$

Research Survey : There is one new MILF at H2 R1 recommend by H2 Aunty OKT, maybe will try her later.
Old 29-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 19
extra_super deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anyone notice the CCTVs in some of the houses??? I dun remember seeing any b4 the tragedy... After noticing the CCTV now dare not go even... Dunno where these CCTVs are link to...
Old 29-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_super View Post
Have anyone notice the CCTVs in some of the houses??? I dun remember seeing any b4 the tragedy... After noticing the CCTV now dare not go even... Dunno where these CCTVs are link to...
How to have privacy when they have CCTVs inside ? Imagine people looking at how you bonk the WL...
Old 03-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i come around 11:30am. i know its way too early.
But i like security, saw the wl taking cab to book in camp.
Some sharing cab booking in.

Some driving in to check in. Fetching their friends also.
Saw one or two wl got singapore abang driving them to camp.

just like army days
Old 03-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
pasir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Hi, i back again. Let me start my Fr again

Hi, i back again. Let me start my Fr again
I just came back from petain and had visited these lady from H10R10
(left hand side and is the first room).I think named kathy. I had
visited her about 1 or 1.5 years ago. She looked much slim and younger.
However, she is still pretty but more fei man compared to last time my
visit. I asked for her price and she quoted $50. I think it had dropped
to $40 but i still gracefully accepted although.

Once went in, she asked me the sop question(after work?, eaten already anot?).
She asked got buy 4D anot and show me the malaysian and singapore results.
I took out my 4D and she help me to check together. Say why my eye so red
and the next thing i knew is she stripped already. Really fei man. She wash my cock
and splash alot of water on my chest and nipple.

The action start with her kneeling perpendicular to me. She start sucking and licking
both my nipples, stomach and then climb to the front and start licking both my legs.
Not to foreget she lick and suck my balls. During all this action, she show the expression
of very slut and occassionally giving you the cfm expression. She later climb back to
the perpendicular position and start the nipples again. I only gripped her ass and is
quite soft and firm. Feel like touching her pussy, but scared she not liking. Wondered
any brother try abit of fingering? Saw her hand tearing off the condom and put it on my
cock halfway. She would then used her mouth to fully put it on and start blowing away.
The only difference from other WL is that she seem to have abit of HJ and bj together.
Later, she would jump to the front and start the blowing again. Saw one of her saliva
drop onto my public hair(make me more shiok). Licking and slurping away. Not bad and if
only can bbbj(maybe i pay her abit more?)

After all the stimulation, she stand up and lay in missionary position. Asking me to wake up
and dont be restless. She show me the cfm face and talk to me in Canto language which i dont
understand.(if only i can understand because the tone is very jian). I start my fuxking with
occasionally gripping her breasts. Her face expression really very jian and slutty. Bitting
and tweaking her mouth. After which, she hug me and we fuxk in missionary hugging each other.
I dont like this position is because i quite tall and the bed is very small(my right leg keep
on like going to slip out of bed). During hugging, she tilted her head to the left position.
Like that cannot see her face leh. Try to move my body up and she sense that. She immediately
Hug and grip my body to hers. Exposing her neck fully since she tilted her head so much to
the left. I start kissing and licking her neck since she so exposed mah(not my fault). Actually
i dont like her both fingers to grip and scratch my back. She start holding to both my legs and
hinting to thrust faster and harder. After which, she paused and control me to slow down and
tweak her around my cock for a while before holding both my legs to thrust harder and faster.
I dont actually like women to control during fuxking. Finally, i couldnt stand it and purge off
into her pussy. She and i hold on to it each other for a while before she let go of me. She say
that she was exhausted by me. After i got up, she rest for awhile before standing up and wash up.
After that session, we did not talk much. I notice that she dont really can speak mandrain well
and is well versed in canto. She later take out her flower bras and g-string from a bucket. I her
last customer, I just sit quitely on the bed and watch her wear her undergarments. Really very sexy.
Her taste of fashion is very good.: t-shirt(really push up her breast) and jeans showing her butt(really
look firm,big and ba ba).

She say:"Good bye boy boy.". I say cu again.

Overall, last time(she more decent and not so much want to control the fxck). Now, she seem more aggressive
and want to be in control. And also really very slutty and jian during the session. Quite not too
bad for me.

Since these is my first visit, any of the regular brother can give a fr on her also?

Thanks
I really enjoy your full descriptions and would like to encourage you to keep posting and not let the asshole who commented negatively on your wanting to tell us your complete experience, affect you.

Keep up the good work.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
BIGFIGHTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
Personal experience and comment for Maggie (H2R2), Sally (H2R3), Mun Mun (H2 R5) .

Research Survey : There is one new MILF at H2 R1 recommend by H2 Aunty OKT, maybe will try her later.
Just tried H2 R1

Looking/ Body / Servcie - ALL ARE SO SO TO ME

I STILL PREFER MAGGIE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1