The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-07-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
She told me last week she is off this week from Tuesday onwards. But was unable to verify as I was busy.
Had her on monday and she asked me to help her sms a bro in english to inform him that shes off for a week. Is that bro you? Hahah
Old 29-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Had her on monday and she asked me to help her sms a bro in english to inform him that shes off for a week. Is that bro you? Hahah
Ah haha no la. I talk to her in canto
Old 29-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

The damage I done. H16 Pat aka lady Macbeth has changed her FB, she forgot she add in friends. So I help myself.

Top pic we have H4R9 Xiao Mun actually she was MILF materials. She was celebrating her sister birthday so pic taken. Botton pic was birthday girl, from H12 and my records does not capture her name. Not difficult to find, into H12 left side after Helen. She called $30.

I guess they were at Malaysia.

Pics taken this mth.
The birthday girl at the bottom pic is at H12? I am
Interested in trying her service. She CAT30?
Old 29-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

had xiao tian h24 r28 this afternoon,

Looks: 6.5/10 (hdb middle age housewife)
Body: 8/10 (Chubby, my type)
GFE: 2/10 (cold and SOP)
Boobs: 8/10 (Prob a C cup, handful nice to grab but cant touch nips)
BBBJ: 4/10 short, low suction not good
FJ: 5/10 (SOP)

RTF: hell no, 50 dollars can be spent better on other ladies
Old 30-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 0
Karatan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
had xiao tian h24 r28 this afternoon,

Looks: 6.5/10 (hdb middle age housewife)
Body: 8/10 (Chubby, my type)
GFE: 2/10 (cold and SOP)
Boobs: 8/10 (Prob a C cup, handful nice to grab but cant touch nips)
BBBJ: 4/10 short, low suction not good
FJ: 5/10 (SOP)

RTF: hell no, 50 dollars can be spent better on other ladies
can touch boobs but cannot touch nipple? thats weird
Old 30-07-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows if Fong Yi is working or on leave?
Old 31-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Anyone knows if Fong Yi is working or on leave?
Working. There is a q with 2 brothers waiting outside her room when i was there at 4pm today.
Old 03-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetguy View Post
this MrMuscleman is disgusting waynelimyenyew [wayne lim yen yew], he is ex-prisoner and been jailed and canned before. H enjoys bully others in public and this forum and like to fuck Petain $20 granny. His contact is 97870719

search the number in google lot of information out:

Republic Auto: 209 Pandan Gardens Level 3 (map)
Contact No. 65672000
Contact Name Wayne Lim 97870719

Wayne.lim.yen.yew aka ex-prisoner aka MrMuscleman aka cheater facebook here

search Wayne Lim Yen Yew in google find more information abut this MrMuscleman aka ex-prisoner, all his history is there ... you are always prisoner

Really feel really really pity Thai girl rojana marry this wayne lim yen yew AKA MrMuscleman aka prisoner - wayne lim should be in prison forever

https://www.facebook.com/luckyrojana

Hahaha all balless fucks, what can u do just to post and post here. Not everyone know or come to sammyboy.stupid fucks!
Old 04-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

The top pic we have ex H16 Vivi looking beautifully at her work place. She updated her fb. Probably working as a beauty consultant at KL. I am not suprise if she con young Malaysian Chinese girls to work at RLD. Malaysian girls r easy to bring into the flesh trade.

I have no idea who is the girl at the bottom pic, her fb is linkup to PT girls. Of course she wrote she studied at U of the world.

Please enlighten us, brothers!
Old 05-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very peculiar day today, planned to take carol h26r10, msged her in the morning to ask whether shes working. she replied yes, told me that she started work at 1030

so i went ard 12pm, saw that carol was busy with another bro, so went to walk around first and recce other girls. went to camp with another bro outside chris room just to see how she look like, ard 1245 i msged carol to say that i was waiting for her outside her room and when she opened, she rejected me?

wtf i waited so long for almost an hour to and she just rejected me. funny thing was she turned off her light after that she locked her room throughout

damn sian settled for h10 r6 irene instead..

any bros encounter carol mood swing before?
Old 05-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

My brother! Maybe H26 Princess Carol, I nicknamed the bitch is taking her lunch break. By the way, Princess has mood swing she blew her temper after I told her, days ago she said to me. She was standing outside her door and I wanted her. She said, "resting, resting".

WTF! A brother pm for ex Vivi fb. Well is jj chai. H10R6 Irene is BBW. Still OL material.

Just maybe. The damage we done in this website can piss the girls off her trade. That is a thing AV (special ops) can never achieve. At least for WL. I could be correct to code from Birth of the dragon.

Bruce Lee said. "I am the future and u r the past". But we should be kind ones a while. I also code.

Wong Jack Mun. "There is one limition. You!"

PS I very much wish to discuss on this movie. I disgreed with many Asian American who said it sucks.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
My brother! Maybe H26 Princess Carol, I nicknamed the bitch is taking her lunch break. By the way, Princess has mood swing she blew her temper after I told her, days ago she said to me. She was standing outside her door and I wanted her. She said, "resting, resting".

WTF! A brother pm for ex Vivi fb. Well is jj chai. H10R6 Irene is BBW. Still OL material.

Just maybe. The damage we done in this website can piss the girls off her trade. That is a thing AV (special ops) can never achieve. At least for WL. I could be correct to code from Birth of the dragon.

Bruce Lee said. "I am the future and u r the past". But we should be kind ones a while. I also code.

Wong Jack Mun. "There is one limition. You!"

PS I very much wish to discuss on this movie. I disgreed with many Asian American who said it sucks.

yes but i msged her before, seems strange she will chase me away just because she was on her lunch break, nvm i try again nxt week
Old 07-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Tried poh yi sometime ago. S-list puts $30 but she charged me $40. First timer maybe? But all in all, it was $40 well spent. The way she rode me cowgirl was mad insane. After I came, she whispered to my ear 'I did you well'.
Old 07-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Tried poh yi sometime ago. S-list puts $30 but she charged me $40. First timer maybe? But all in all, it was $40 well spent. The way she rode me cowgirl was mad insane. After I came, she whispered to my ear 'I did you well'.

More handsome 30 only. Whore also see customer
Old 09-08-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Today go visit ada h16 r 10 big ass aimex77 big sister. Go inside wash my dick like a slave and suck it like a lollipop wow seebey song ah! Aimex77 sister ka limpei gam lanjiao! After that i put condom and jammed her ass doggy hard and fast untill leg cramp. Limpei tell her wow today limpei kan aimex dua ji song song . She smiled to me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1