The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain

H10R2 is still away. I wanna try her BJ. so if any bros see her back at work, please update this thread and I'll chiong down and try her out :-)

Thanks.
Old 30-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
H10R2 is still away. I wanna try her BJ. so if any bros see her back at work, please update this thread and I'll chiong down and try her out :-)

Thanks.
Yeah, I know she has been away for a long time, more than a month. She went back for her break every 6 month, but now I am not sure either if she will be back. Best is to ask the OKT if she is coming back......maybe she has some problems with her work permit

For a good BJ (with condom) you can ask WL at H16R28, she has short hair, and is a very friendly person, long nice legs, she does a very good slow BJ (no BBBJ definitely). Very accommodating in the positions........she also does a very good and sensual handjob which I mostly request after her BJ.

nippon
Old 30-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippon View Post
Yeah, I know she has been away for a long time, more than a month. She went back for her break every 6 month, but now I am not sure either if she will be back. Best is to ask the OKT if she is coming back......maybe she has some problems with her work permit

For a good BJ (with condom) you can ask WL at H16R28, she has short hair, and is a very friendly person, long nice legs, she does a very good slow BJ (no BBBJ definitely). Very accommodating in the positions........she also does a very good and sensual handjob which I mostly request after her BJ.

nippon
hi Bro Nippon,

I did ask the OKT. She said that R2 is coming back, but don't know when. So at least we know she'll be back eventually, barring any unexpected circumstances.

As for your tip on H16R28, thanks. Will check it out. BTW, whats the damage and how much time does she spend per customer ?
Old 30-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie_boy View Post
Fri went to PT and saw 2 pretty Chinese WL. Dun know which room but the ones in front, left hand side. I think 1 room. She's located at the back room. Think last one. Long hair. Smooth skin and big boobs. Sweet look. Anyone try b4? How much? My 1st time with a Malay WL, she charges me $30. Is that the price right now? I read some thread that says $40, some $50. How come mine only $30? The Mina not bad looking with nice complextion. Maybe she like my innocent look and I told her it's my 1st time, then she give me discount cos I'm fresh??
Huh ? Your post makes no sense. You did not say which house ( H10 ?), and you did not say room number. Using inexact room location is not very informative. And you also did not state the Minah's name.

My suggestion is to make a mental note of the room numbers, and always ask the WL for her name. I find that so far, all of them oblige and will tell you their names.
Old 30-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders View Post
Hello to all PT bros..

I like bbbj/ball sucking & ar, so for me, the best BJ I have at PT so far is h2r2 maggie. Everything is done very good - read my fr on maggie in 'House 2 experiences' thread..
h10r1a malay gem Rina ; good gfe ; cfm look ; bj so so but she provide the gfe & cfm look and you feel good about the bj
h11r4 another malay gem julia.. younger than rina.. got a bit syt look & good smooth body.. her bj not bad
Ya, I agree. I prefer covered BJ, and Maggie's BJ was very good, even though with condom can still feel the suction and warmth of her mouth. Damn shiok. Also very accomodating and patient. She blows at a moderate pace, not too fast and not too slow. Shiok.

Rina is also excellent, but figure not as good. But still, very hot WL. Defnitely worth RTF for both of these 2 gems.

Very keen to try Julia, but she's away till Nov.

I also tried Sally ( H2R3 ), but she's not as good. Not to say that she's bad, but just that Rina and Maggie are better. Sally's boobs are also kind of big and yet flat. A bit hard to explain, but they kind of point to the sides instead of the front :-) A bit weird for a boob lover like me. I like them big and round, not flatish.

I'm collecting info on good BJ's ( with condom ) in Petain. If anyone has any other info/FR on good BJs, let me know and I can consolidate them.
Old 30-10-2008, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MILFseeker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

sally is good she can cim, maggie cant
Old 30-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFseeker View Post
i tried both sally and maggie liao. Prefer Maggie. Maggie has nicer boobs, and prettier face. This is important coz a pleasant face and nice big boobs can be a real turn on when receiving a BJ.

Maggie also has better BJ skills, and was more patient. I guess if CIM is impt, then sally is better. But if consider other aspects, I feel Maggie is better.

Still not tried Mun Mun yet
Old 30-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi Bro Nippon,

I did ask the OKT. She said that R2 is coming back, but don't know when. So at least we know she'll be back eventually, barring any unexpected circumstances.

As for your tip on H16R28, thanks. Will check it out. BTW, whats the damage and how much time does she spend per customer ?
Damage is SGD 30
Old 31-10-2008, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippon View Post
Damage is SGD 30
How's her attitude ? Friendly and good service ? Very rush to stick to 15 mins or no rush ?
Old 31-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
BIGFIGHTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFseeker View Post

Have tried maggiue and Sally more then 3 times due near my working place

Yes, agreed Sally is good for BBBJ + CIM

As for look ,i prefer Maggie

Cheers
Old 31-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
How's her attitude ? Friendly and good service ? Very rush to stick to 15 mins or no rush ?
Very friendly person, soft spoken, absolutely no rush. She is a MILF.......

I always give her extra, but that's me

nippon
Old 03-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFIGHTER View Post
Have tried maggiue and Sally more then 3 times due near my working place

Yes, agreed Sally is good for BBBJ + CIM

As for look ,i prefer Maggie

Cheers
this sally in house what ?
Old 03-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
BIGFIGHTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot7 View Post
this sally in house what ?
Bro,

H2R3

TKS -HONG
Old 03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi Bro Nippon,

Hi peanut123,

H10R2 still not back yet, I went for H16R28 again today for a BJ and handjob, shot alot again :-)

nippon
Old 19-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

Hi,

Anyone know if H10R2 is back yet? Thanks!

nippon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1