The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Two > One

Camping for more....
Old 11-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blueballs69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always wanted to try Minahs cos heard they r awesome .... Camping for more
Old 11-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS Cheesebeast,
Here's 6 points, as encouragement.
Please continue.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Julian55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypig13 View Post
Camping for more....
Same here bro
Old 11-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3604 / Power: 15
Ramirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
TS Cheesebeast,
Here's 6 points, as encouragement.
Please continue.
+8 return to you bro
Old 12-07-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Valore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, more please
Old 13-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Ms Au - Alright class, i hope you have all submitted your proposals. You should get it back in about a months time. For the time being you should think about working on your final ideas.

It was submission day and i was so glad it was over. I knew it was only the first phase and we still had a long way to go but completing these small assignments gave us a sense of accomplishment. That evening, after school, i decided to go out with Tiffany to celebrate.

Tiffany - How does it feel after submission?

Me - It feels awesome. I know there's still a lot more to it but it's a weight off my shoulders. How about you?

Tiffany - I'm not too sure. I feel like i didn't submit a very good one

Me - Why? What's wrong?

Tiffany - My group doesn't get along very well. It's quite difficult getting things done. They all have very strong individual opinions and rarely spare a second thought for each other's ideas. And they've got so much personal commitments that we rarely meet face to face to discuss.

Me - Ouch. Sounds like a tough group to have. So how did it end up?

Tiffany - We discuss mostly through google docs late in the night. Even that, sometimes, some of them don't show up. Since we can't decide on who's idea to go for, we rolled a dice and went for one.

Me - Rolled a dice?? How old are you guys, seven? Can't you all discuss like sensible mature adults.

Tiffany pinched my arms at my sarcastic comment.

Tiffany - It's not funny okay. Everytime we tried to talk things out it breaks into an argument. Now i don't even like the idea we're going for.

Listening to Tiffany rant about her groupmates make me feel bad for her. I'm so glad my team are easier to work with. I gave her a hug to comfort her and kissed her forehead.

Me - Hey everything's gonna be alright. Just give it time. I know you don't like the idea submitted but that doesn't mean it's a bad one.

Just then i saw Faeza and her friends from a distant and she spotted us as well. We walked over together to make small talk. Faeza was dressed simple in a white tank top and light blue denim jeans. Her tank top was tight fitted and transluscent such that her ample boobs were glorified and her red bra underneath was rather visible. Her skinny blue jeans accentuated her long slender legs. For the first time i saw her let down her long wavy hair.

Faeza - Hey Kai, what are you doing here?

Me - I'm just out with my girlfriend. We're here to celebrate the end of project work phase one.

Faeza - Oh haha. Me too. How are you guys celebrating?

Me - We're going out for dinner at this fancy restaurant. And you?

Faeza - My girls and i are watching a movie. Ok i don't wanna disturb you guys. I'll see you in school.

With that Faeza left with her friends.

Tiffany - Who's that?

Me - Oh that's Faeza. She's one of my group members.

Tiffany - She's quite pretty. Does she have a boyfriend?

Me - I don't think she's seeing anyone. She had a bad experience in secondary school and is off the market for the time being.

Tiffany had the look of insecurity written all over her face.

Me - Dear, you're not jealous, are you?

She gave me another pinch right on the earlier spot.

Tiffany - I am not jealous. I don't think someone like her would even consider you. She is so out of your league.

I gave her another hug and brushed her hair.

Me - Hey don't worry. She's just a friend and i don't like her like that. Even if she offered herself to me i would definitely say no cuz only you're the one for me.

Tiffany - You and your sweet tongue.

Me - Even if she forced herself on me and i had no choice but to enjoy myself, I promise that i will be imagining it was you the whole time okay.

Tiffany stepped on my left foot and stormed off at my sarcastic comment. Just then, i got a text grom our whatsapp group.

Kai En - Hey guys one of these days why don't we celebrate together?

I clossed the chat and ran after Tiffany.

Me - Tiff wait up. You know i was just kidding. Come on, don't be like that.
Old 13-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Nice story TS. looking forward to more actions.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 13-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OleyOley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Nice story TS. looking forward to more actions.
With Faeza?
Old 14-07-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

BOTH Tiffany and Faeza

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 14-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
cuven123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycuven123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward for more updates from TS.
Old 16-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

As promised we decided to hang out together after school on Tuesday. We planned to have lunch together at Fish & Co as a form of celebration and bonding session. Faeza, Kai En and I were chatting at the school canteen while we were waiting for Joyce to finish her tennis training.

Faeza - Fish and co has this awesome student meal

Me - Maybe we can get one each for ourselves and order some small side dishes

Faeza - Sounds good. What about you En?

Kai En - I'm okay with anything

Kai En has always been the quite one in our group. She's been like that since day one. I knew she was getting more comfortable with us day by day but it's just her personality - introvert. But we were okay with that. Just then Joyce rushed towards us.

Joyce - Oh my god guys i'm so sorry. Gimme a minute to go get changed ok

Joyce was dressed in her fbt shorts and a white jacket over her sports bra, revealing her toned abs. Wow she looked so athletic and hot in that outfit. I've never thought Joyce was the sexy type till that afternoon. She was still sweaty and flushed from her training which made her look even sexier.

Faeza - Haha no worries. Faster go get changed. We'll wait for you at the front gate

Joyce walked quickly to the girl's changing room while we made way to the school's front gates. As Joyce was walking, i took my chance to admire her backview. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and her jacket covered most of her body. Her fbt hid her firm ass but revealed her long slender legs. She had a great figure for those who liked the athletic type. How i wished i could follow her into the changing room and watch her get dressed, i thought to myself.

After Joyce was changed, we made our way to town for lunch. As Faeza was chatting with Kai En, i used the opportunity to talk to Joyce.

Me - So how often do you have training?

Joyce - It used to be twice a week but with nationals coming up, coach decided to have it three times a week

Me - Wow must be really intense

Joyce - Well it's just until April. Once nationals are over everything should go back to normal

Me - Is training really tough?

Joyce - During the days when we train our techniques are alright. I guess it's our endurance and strength training that gets really tiring and tough. We have to do sprints, push ups, sit ups, leg raises and all that. Coach really wants us to develop our core muscles...

As Joyce went on describing her training routines, i was secretly scanning her from head to toe. Her tight fitted shirt revealed her toned body although she does have small boobs. Her denim shorts revealed her long and toned legs and her converse shoes covered her feet. Her hair was still tied in a ponytail but she has a side swept fringe now. I would really love to run my hands through that body of hers, i thought to myself.

Joyce - How about you? Is track training tough?

Before i could answer her, we were at the entrance of Fish and Co. We had a nice meal together, chatting about school stuff initially before moving on to more personal topics. As the afternoon progressed, Kai En grew more and more chatty, a side i never saw in school. I was happy for her as she was more comfortable with us now.

Faeza - Alright guys, it's still a school night. Why don't we call it a day and head home. I'll see you all in school tomorrow.
Old 16-07-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post

Just then i saw Faeza and her friends from a distant and she spotted us as well. We walked over together to make small talk. Faeza was dressed simple in a white tank top and light blue denim jeans. Her tank top was tight fitted and transluscent such that her ample boobs were glorified and her red bra underneath was rather visible. Her skinny blue jeans accentuated her long slender legs. For the first time i saw her let down her long wavy hair.

Faeza - Hey Kai, what are you doing here?

Me - I'm just out with my girlfriend. We're here to celebrate the end of project work phase one.
Faeza called TS Kai? Should be Zac, right?
Old 16-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Ogawato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS!!
Old 16-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by someday View Post
Faeza called TS Kai? Should be Zac, right?
Sorry for the confusion its supposed to be Kai. Zac was a autocorrect typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1