The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Azuyak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Two > One

Any more update TS?
Old 26-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Tiffany - Hey you wanna check out Ghostbusters? My friends told me the movie is really funny and the reviews were pretty good

I looked up at the screen displaying the showtimes for the movie screenings. My mind was totally blank as the different movies flashed on the screen. I still couldn't get the library incident off my mind. It's as if Faeza has cast a spell on me. Tiffany tightened her grip on me to get my attention.

Tiffany - Did you hear me?

Me - Oh, i'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind

Tiffany - Is anything wrong? You wanna talk about it?

Me - It's nothing really...just school stuff

Tiffany - Maybe we should do movie night some other time. You've been quiet all day, are you alright?

Tiffany had a concerned expression on her face as if she commited a mistake. I gave her a hug of assurance and kissed her forehead.

Me - It's nothing to worry about,Tiff. My teacher just rejected our idea and i feel a little dejected. Thats all...

I took Tiffany by the hand as we walked out of the theatre. The journey home was an unusually quiet one. Throughout the busride, i was looking at Tiffany's body, mentally stripping her and imagining her naked. She may not have Faeza's assets but she still had a nice figure.

What was i doing? Why am i having such thoughts in my head? I have never been like this before.

Tiffany - I'm getting off here. Go home and rest okay. Text me if you need anything

Me - Hey i'm sorry about tonight...

Tiffany - It's fine. Good night

As soon as Tiffany got off the bus, i plugged my ipod on for the remainder of the journey. Just then, i got a text.

Faeza - Hey dude. You ok? You were so quiet in school all week. You sick or something?

I ignored her text and continued listening to my ipod. Another text came in.

Faeza - Don't pretend that you didn't see that. I can see the blue ticks

Me - I'm fine. Thanks

Faeza - Look you can be honest with me. Is it because of what happened in the library?

There she goes again - guessing everything right about me. I couldn't possibly tell her the truth without embarassing myself. The image of her boobs have been on my mind for almost a week now. It's definitely not something I can easily forget, given that it was the first time i've seen them in the flesh and felt them in my hands.

Faeza - Anyway there's something important i need to show you guys for our project urgently. Joyce and Kai En are on the way. Can you come over now?

Me - Ok, i'm on my way

As soon as i arrived, i pressed the doorbell and waited for Faeza to welcome me in. Faeza unlocked the keys to the door from the inside before opening it.

Faeza - Hey come in

Faeza was dressed simply in an oversized white shirt and fbt shorts. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra underneath as the outline of her boobs and nipples were clearly visible.

Me - Have Joyce and En arrived yet?

Faeza - I've got nothing to show actually. I just really needed to talk to you

Me - Are you for real? Faeza it's almost ten. Can't you tell me some other time or something?

Faeza - This is serious Kai. You have been quiet all week and it's a little weird. We need to clear it up asap

Me - Okay fine. So what is it?

Faeza - Look whatever happened last week at the library, i'm sorry to have caused you some distress

Me - I'm not in distress

Faeza grabbed my arm and directed me to sir down before offering me a drink.

Faeza - I guess that was probably the first time you saw real boobs. And it's fine. Don't worry about it. I was simply doing you a favor

Me - A favor?

Faeza - I know you have a girlfriend and that's great. You don't have to feel guilty about it. Let's just call it a moment of madness

I took a sip of water as Faeza tried to assure me that it was all okay.

Me - Okay fine... A moment of madness

There was complete silence for a moment as Faeza poured herself a glass of water before taking a sip.

Faeza - So, what did you think of them?

I was silent for a moment, stunned by her direct question.

Me - Think of what?

Faeza - Don't act dumb now. What did you think of my boobs? Are they up to your standard?

They were awesome, i thought to myself. I was confident were were up to or evem better than any guys' standards. Really huge and firm especially for a 17 year old. But i couldn't tell her that. What can i say about them without sounding like a pervert?

Me - Um...they were ok

Faeza - Just okay?? You should have seen your face. You were drooling all over!

Faeza got up and sat on my lap facing me, nearly the identicle position as she was at the library. She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

Faeza - Maybe you need a little more time to assess them carefully before answering me

Just hearing her say that turned me on. Seeing her on my lap like that made me recall our moment of madness at the library.

Me - They were a tad asymmetrical, but nothing to worry about...

Faeza - Okay get out
Old 26-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

i would punish her by raping her immediately for all the cock teasing :P
Old 26-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Aibi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls continue soon
Old 27-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nightingle91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post

Me - They were a tad asymmetrical, but nothing to worry about...
haha TS just cockblocked yourself!!! nice story...waiting for next update!!!
Old 27-07-2016, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aibi View Post
Nice story TS, pls continue soon
Hoping here too
Old 27-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
easyJet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChyeSim View Post
Hoping here too
Same here as well 9
Old 27-07-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
piggyzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story!! Please continue
Old 28-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Please continue. Have upped you 8 points
Old 05-08-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story, waiting for more
Old 05-08-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
Zookout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 08-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
Ice Fire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIce Fire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its been many days since TS last update.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Me - So what movie do you wanna watch?

Tiffany - Anything, you pick

Due to our previous failed movie night, i was keen on making up to Tiffany. My conscions was clearer after that night with Faeza. It was clearer although not completely clear. Well, you don't really forget the first actual boobs you see and feel.

Me - They're still showing 'Me before You'. You wanna catch that?

Tiffany has always adored romentic comedies. What better way to please her than to do what she likes, i thought to myself.

Tiffany - But you hate those kind of movies

Me - It's okay, once in a while. The most important thing is that you like it

Tiffany - Hahaha okay. You're the best!

We caught a late show that evening. It was one of those classic and typical romantic movies, not my cup of tea. I'm more into action/adventure movies and occasionally comedies but since romantic movies are Tiffany's favourite, i'm more than happy to accompany her. Plus i get to score points in the process.

Tiffany really enjoyed the movie as her eyes was glued to the screen the whole time, even tearing at certain parts. I placed my arms around her shoulders to comfort her at certain scenes. Due to the boredom, my mind was wandering about other things during the ordeal. Well my mind was still fixated on Faeza topless. Those huge boobs just inches from my face. At times i would peek at Tiffany's boobs, who weren't flat but definitely inferior to Faeza's. What i would give to see and feel Faeza's huge racks once more.

Tiffany - Wow what a wonderful movie. Omg im so glad we watched it

Me - It was okay i guess

Tiffany - Hey you wanna come over to my place to chill?

Tiffany and I have been together for some time now. Our parents are comfortable with us hanging out at each other's place. My parents know that Tiffany is a good girl and her parents think i'm right for her, so they trust us not to do anything inappropriate.

Me - Yeah sure

We reached her place and went straight to her room. Her parents were already asleep by the time we arrived. Tiffany changed into her home clothes upon reaching - a loose fitting t-shirt and fbt shorts.

Since the library incident, i've been feeling extra urges and having more erotic thoughts. I figured that since Tiffany was my girlfriend, it should be alright. But i'm gonna have try really hard to change her mentality. I was gonna try my luck that night.

Tiffany - You wanna catch up on Tanglin?

Me - Umm ok..

I placed my arms around her as we watched an episode, gliding my hands down her back. I realised she wasn't wearing a bra. Just the thought of that got me aroused. I pulled her closer to me, giving her a peck on her cheeks. Tiffany didn't retaliate. I slowly began kissing her neck and fondled with her body playfully.

Tiffany - Kai, what are you doing?

I mustered the courage to ask her what i truly wanted.

Me - Tiff, we've been together for quite some time now. I think it's time we take it to the next level

Tiffany - You mean sex?? We've talked about this before. It's only right for people to do it after marriage

Me - That's back then. Things are different now. People have sex even before marriage

Tiffany - Are your friends all like that? Just because they have no morals doesn't mean we need to be like them!

Me - This has nothing to do with them. I want this for us and not because i have something to prove to them

Tiffany - No you're doing this because you're immature and only listen to your dick. All you want is to pleasure yourself

Me - It's been proven in countless researches that sex brings couples closer together

Tiffany - We're already close as it is. We don't need sex to be close

I knew bringing up the topic of sex would lead to an argument as it did the last time. It really bothers me that my friends are having sex after three months into their relationships and Tiffany and i haven't done it once in our three-year relationship.

Tiffany - Kai just leave now. I really don't wanna see you

Me - No, we have to talk this out now

Tiffany - There's nothing more to talk about. We're not doing it. Go home and wank it off if you have to

I was frustrated and insulted by her last comment.

Me - Fine

I stormed out of Tiffany's house and headed straight home. Was i wrong to ask her that way? To force her to go against her morals to satisfy my lust and curiosity? I felt frustrated but guilty at the same time. Tiffany and i didnt speak the entire weekend.

School resumed as per normal on Monday. My mind was clearly in a state of mixed emotions and i was unable to concentrate in class.

Faeza - Hey, you alright?
Old 24-08-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

where ts go???
Old 22-09-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thickstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts.. where are you.. ? We are waiting.. 😁
Advert Space Available