The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 9
fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Phoenix Commando Squad.

Upon hearing that ,all male police pilots and aircrew rushed towards their senior female police officers and rally around them, staring at Li Xi and Meixian defiantly.

Nicole and Melissa stared at Meixian who then stared back.

These intense face- off was on few minutes before Li Xi turned and took out walkie talkie..

After that , whopping sound of Chinook was heard , and 50 red beret troops appeared, with shields and long batons, two fierce dobermans ..

Chinook helicopter circle around the group of police trainees, rear cargo door lowered , and revealed a water cannon..

Wat a awesome sight.

Police trainees , was awed and cowered by commandos and Chinook. lined up in attendence.

Nicole and Melissa look around, feeling helpless.

Meixian: ladies , will you strip or not?

Both of them were crying but police trainees dared not because they feared commandos.
Slowly, both ladies unbuttoned their uniforms.
Then pants..
Men (police trainees and commandoes get instant hard-on)..
Chinook hovered , aircrew and pilots stared below..

Both ladies, sobbing, unhooking their bras and then removing panties..
and both stood in attendance.

Meixian , and Li xi look at them.
Nicole look angry, (when Pricelia Chan look angry, she resembled a bit like Mu Xing , PRC actress who acted in PRC modern military dramas.)

Li Xi order them to line up for medical examination...
Old 16-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All naked police trainees lined up to be inspected by Li Xi ,carefully watched by Meixian. Nicole and Melissa , covering their breasts, and their vaginas , lowering their heads in shame and crying , awaiting their body examination.

All male trainees get their body weighed, measured and their penises examined and caressed. Finally they were then told to be on all fours on bed, and Li Xi examined their asses with finger... These acts made two police ladies nearly puked. Finally it was ladies turn...
Li Xi asked them about their periods,etc before asking them to lie down with their legs spread wide apart , in full view by their male colleagues. Li xi fingered their vaginas. both gals felt embarrassed ,

Then their asses were being inspected.
After examination, they were told that their clothings and mobile devices would be confiscated by the military and that once training over, they would be given back their stuffs. all trainees were given white clothes with assigned numbers. Nicole asked to keep her phone so that she can contact her family.

Her requests were denied.. she was angry and vowed to report such bullying to government..
Old 16-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Dannyip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more
Old 22-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Zhang Ni was working in office, when message from red violet pop up..requesting her to stay back in office and not going home.

at evening, 6pm, when all staffs going home, Belinda looked at zhang ni , knocking on door, asking her why she don't go home.

Zhang Ni: I got work to do. you go home first..

Belinda : okay, don't stay out too long.

She then close the door, smiling.

she later show her crafty smile, thinking what an obedient slut.

Belinda then drove to hotel nearby, checking in. ordering room service for dinner and wine.

When meal were delivered to her room, she have meal and log in to her computer, and msg Zhang Ni.

Belinda (red violet): girl, are you there? where are you now?

ZhangNi: I am in office , waiting for you, mdm.

Red Violet : very good, you are so obedient. have everyone go home?
Zhang Ni: yes, mdm

Red Violet: have you brought ten ceiling cameras?

Zhang Ni: yes, mdm

Red Violet : good gal. Now, installed the one in your office .

she then installing cam on ceiling and turn on..

Red Violet : very good , I can see you. now, you must get naked.

Zhang Ni stripped naked.

Red Violet : very good, now get out of your room and installed the rest in main office, pantry room, and Ladies toilet .

she did as told and belinda can see the whole office.

Red Violet: now, go back to your room.

she went back as told. and do self fingering . Red Violet look at her expression. (she was angry when Chairman said he like her..)
Red Violet then asked her to appoint her junior as Chief security officer..
Old 22-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
geography deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thank you bro
Old 22-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
YewTube deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 23-07-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

All police helicopter trainees were given rude awakening by loudspeaker at 5am.
they went to hall and lined up in attendence.
It was then they met whole Phoenix squad.
DSP Nicole Wong and rest of police pilots look at Minghui, she got lowest rank (corporal) the rest are captain, liutenant, one CWO, one major.
few police support crews (ssgt, sgt) giggled at Minghui rank and youthfulness.
Capt Tang heard them giggling and ordered whole squad to do 100 push up.
Melissa: Report!
Capt Tang: speak
Melissa: we haven't go to restroom to wash face, brush teeth.
Capt Tang: do 100 push up first. This is an order.

All police trainees do 100 push-up.

At 7am, all trainees do running, carrying heavy log and went upslope. shooting , swimming.

They all cannot take it but they must preservere because they cannot lose face . Police Air Corps are elite and respected in SPF.
at 12 noon, they were given prep talk by LTC Lei

At 2 pm, pilots went to helicipter simulator dome where they met Humming bird.
police pilots sat in seat and Humming bird programme the setting. (helicopter type, environment , type of adversities they faced.)

They were given UH-1D Huey air ambulance , (pilots lament the obsolete settings ) open sea..

Two ladies flew for a while and suddenly, they heard the annoucement warned them of incoming missiles and 2 fighter planes coming towards their directions.

(missiles are SM-1C long range SAM by US Navy Aegis destroyer and 2 fighter planes are F-35 H (most advanced fighter).

Pilots must dodged the missiles fired by destroyer and 2 fighter planes. they braked too hard and simulators shook violetly and they all experienced dizziness and tendency to vomit..

They come out of the sim and Nicole protested to Humming bird.

Humming Bird quieten them down.

Humming bird: yes, it is very unfair to you. but you need to prepare for unexpected.
You, air cops are feeling so mighty when you flew helicopters armed with a pair of door mounted guns.
but look what happened to your comrades when their helicopter shot down by portable SAM from pirate boat.
if you can overcome these advanced weaponry from a superpower with 1970 helicopter , you can easily deal with heavily armed pirates ship with your current helicopter you have in your inventory.

all of them thought it over and agreed wholeheartly and pledged to cope with rigourous training from commandos and army helicopter squadron.
Old 23-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
erhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more
Old 23-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Belinda (aka Red Violet) had been communicating with Yellow Panther (played by Brandon wong).
Belinda : Panther, I have arranged for you to work in Metron chemical ,who was owned by former senior of X-9 . I have enslaved her but she don't know who enslaved her , therefore she must not known I was the one.
When we meet in Metron, behave as if we are compete strangers. Understand?

Yellow Panther: yes, senior. I understand..

Belinda then sent him her photo and her videos of being doggied by Amos Yee (aka Chairman of X-9) and recent video of her being dominated online.

Yellow Panther was aroused.
He asked when he can start work.

Belinda: tomorrow.

Yellow Panther : yeahhh!

Next morning. Zhang Ni check her phone and found one SMS by Red Violet.

"go to office right now and greet your master who is going to be chief security officer."

She then dress up and left immediately without doing her own routine, like light morning exercise and preparing breakfast ..

When she reach office , it was 8 am, there , she met a guy with skull tattoo on his hand.

He entered her room first and sat on her chair , behaving like a boss , she was standing.

Panther: girl, why you wear pants to work? you should wear mini-skirt to work . off with your pants.

Zhang Ni remove her pants and stood there.
Panther switch on her laptop and then asked for password.
she give him password.

Panther stood up and put down his pants and asked her to blow him while he used her laptop to surf then he call belinda and told her that what they doing.

he sent her video of themselves..

Then he make her turned around , facing laptop camera and doggied her.

Belinda watch video feed from ceiling cam and laptop camera..

it was 8.40 am, Panther wear security uniform and kept her lingerie as she wear back her clothings and sat on her own chair .. Panther left the room, after reminding her to stay back at evening.
Old 23-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

All pilot trainees get up early upon alarm sound and rush to the ground hall.

Capt Tang announced training schedules like running with the weight attached to their legs, and unarmed combat, shooting..

Trainees had their legs weighed down with 10 kg sandbag. They were made to run up stairs.

Then , Meixian called up dogs to run after trainees and they were made to run fast. This was too much for 2 senior police ladies..

(next series- unarmed combat against Meixian, Capt Tang, by 2 senior police ladies whose hands were weighed down by 5 kg cuffs..)
Old 24-07-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice read! Camping here for more.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
geography deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 25-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Air Cop trainees were lining up in attendance, were told to lift up their hands (like Chinese vampires).

Capt Tang instructed all gals to attached their hands with weight..

Then all cops were told to practice hand movement (taekwondo ) style.

All trainees were told to stop and sit down.

All trainees were told to engage in sparring march against any gals they chose.

Nicole Wong chose Mei xian because of personal grievance.

One police ASP (male) chose Minghui because latter got cutie pie look (he will regret because she is kungfu expert, trained by Capt Tang who hailed from a family of pugulist)

Nicole fought Meixian but former lose many times. Then former lamented that it is not fair because her hands were weighed down.

Capt Tang then asked Meixian hands to be tied behind, and Nicole hands to be freed.

Nicole fought hard but Meixian used body and legs to counter , and former still loses.

That male ASP also lose to Minghui because Minghui was specially trained commandos whereas that policeman don't receive much martial arts training (he was pilot flying in peace time where criminals were wearker type who were easily cowered at the sight of light helicopter with a pair of door-guns.)

Melissa take on Capt Tang. but she lose out . She requested that Capt Tang be tied with chains all over the body . and she and Nicole fought Capt Tang.

but capt tang won in the end .. Both police women concede defeats and acknowledge that they were no match for commando who were better trained in combat....

At afternoon, pilots were at fight simulator centre where Humming bird set scenario (Squirrel helcopter, with 1 sniper on board , windy weather, target - lorry with double AA guns , and few soldiers with portable SAMs..)
Old 25-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Dybala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, camping here
Old 05-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

at simulator centre, Humming bird asked Nicole and Melissa to come and sit in cockpit.

He set the condition: stormy weather, 10 enemies with special force training, 1 AA vehicle, 1 light weight helicopter with one AI sniper onboard, (his mentailty: fussy about very bad weather, cannot shoot target well in bad weather, as well as not so experienced in hitting moving target.

Nicole (pilot) and Melissa as co-pilot flew Eureilie Helicopter (1989 version)- not suitable for flying in stormy weather.

They read mission briefing: hit the gunner in AA vehicle.

simulation start: a helicopter flying in high rise building , struggling to move forwards, avoid collision at buildings.

AI sniper: wow! I should not have undertake this mission.

He repeated the words many times that both gals are annoyed, but they need to concentrate on flying..

There, they came face to face with convoy with rocket launchers, AA guns,

suddenly, rocket launched towards the helicopter, they tried to dodge in strong wind.

AI-sniper: Not too hard! I cannot take it!

When helicopter move to striking distance, AI sniper said cannot see , move closer..

Nicole moved the helicopter close and AA gun blazing toward them, she moved down to avoid but it was too close to ground and strong wind forced the helicopter down and it clashed.

simulation drome shook and let out loud alarm.

Nicole and Melissa came out ,saying it is very unfair..
HummingBird : remember what I told you earlier, prepared for unexpected.

Nicole : we never fly in bad weather in a lousy helicopter. we were not trained for that .

Hummingbird: we are training you right now. do you want to continue training or not? If you are told to fly in sea at night, can you beat well armed pirates?

(next scene: domination of Zhang Ni).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1