The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
matus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I am looking to be a okt. Need to satisfy all brothers

Now that i am out of job, i am looking for another avenue to earn extra income.

I have been going up to some stables and talked to the girls.

Realised their customers are still very constant (still can earn 5 digit per month for them). But given this calculation the okt is earning many more 5 digits than the girls since the percentage split is quite similar.

I have my limited network and i am looking for some old bird to help me in this aspect.

Welcome any brothers to contribute anything that will be helpful.

Things that is of my knowledge

Supply- Price range of the various nationality

Ground workers aka runners- I have afew on hand

Miscellanious like space card etc i do have.

But there is one thing i need from you guys.
How much are you willing to spend and what nationality?
Will location be an issue?
You prefer outcall or incall?

Any help will be great. Thank you in advance.
Old 22-07-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I am looking to be a okt. Need to satisfy all brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by matus View Post
Now that i am out of job, i am looking for another avenue to earn extra income.

I have been going up to some stables and talked to the girls.

Realised their customers are still very constant (still can earn 5 digit per month for them). But given this calculation the okt is earning many more 5 digits than the girls since the percentage split is quite similar.

I have my limited network and i am looking for some old bird to help me in this aspect.

Welcome any brothers to contribute anything that will be helpful.

Things that is of my knowledge

Supply- Price range of the various nationality

Ground workers aka runners- I have afew on hand

Miscellanious like space card etc i do have.

But there is one thing i need from you guys.
How much are you willing to spend and what nationality?
Will location be an issue?
You prefer outcall or incall?

Any help will be great. Thank you in advance.
Good Luck bro.
$150 for Thai n Viet
Location needs to be accessible n safe. Good hotel (to me) is a plus.
Incall better. Nowadays troublesome to get ST room.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Saw somewhere in the forum that theres "consultants" to give u supply and advise all thats required but need to pay for the "consulatation".

With the govt so strict, need to be prepared to go to Changi chalet as part of the occupational hazards for this line.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 22-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

How u satisfy all brother......sound abit gay
Old 22-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Sorry bro, i mean cater to your needs.
Anyway what nationality are you into?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Saw somewhere in the forum that theres "consultants" to give u supply and advise all thats required but need to pay for the "consulatation".

With the govt so strict, need to be prepared to go to Changi chalet as part of the occupational hazards for this line.
I find no one bro. Mind guiding me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgforex666 View Post
Good Luck bro.
$150 for Thai n Viet
This price is doable as an old bird talked to me. Any suggestion on the hotel? But if is thai or viet normally not hotel.
Old 22-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgforex666 View Post
Good Luck bro.
$150 for Thai n Viet
If thai or viet, normally we will not do on hotel basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post

Found nothing boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
I mean nationality and price wise. My aim is to accomodate to the majority boys.
Old 22-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Bring in the local Malaysian Chinese... Think there will be quite a big market for them
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 22-07-2017, 08:01 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Depending on what stock you want to bring in
Old 22-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Depending on what stock you want to bring in
this one i think long ago. What they are earning is similar to what i want to quote. Why would they come over. Moreover here the polis very garang.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

You make it sound like it's such a straightforward undertaking. You have limited options when it comes to accommodation, decent hotels will be very careful of prostitution rings running on their grounds, I don't think you stand a chance there. As for budget hotels, both guy and gal have to provide ID. I don't think your girl is gonna be able to do business more than once or twice a day. As for rented apartments, I believe local regulations do not permit short term rental, otherwise Airbnb would have taken off here. And with the recent reports of PRC prostitutes being busted working out of HDB flats, that is not an option unless you know your neighbors very well. These are just the tip of the iceberg before you consider your supplies and how you run the place. It's a lucrative business for sure, that's why it's the oldest profession in the world. You come into the forum looking for advice. Not knowing what to do sets you back and very far apart from the devious minds who excel in vice. Not easy and the punishment is not worth it.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Bring in the local Malaysian Chinese... Think there will be quite a big market for them
Yes. One good thing about Malaysian is they do not need to apply VISA to enter this island.

As long as you have a reliable source of chicken, you can constantly ship in chicken in large scale.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
You make it sound like it's such a straightforward undertaking. You have limited options when it comes to accommodation, decent hotels will be very careful of prostitution rings running on their grounds, I don't think you stand a chance there. As for budget hotels, both guy and gal have to provide ID. I don't think your girl is gonna be able to do business more than once or twice a day. As for rented apartments, I believe local regulations do not permit short term rental, otherwise Airbnb would have taken off here. And with the recent reports of PRC prostitutes being busted working out of HDB flats, that is not an option unless you know your neighbors very well. These are just the tip of the iceberg before you consider your supplies and how you run the place. It's a lucrative business for sure, that's why it's the oldest profession in the world. You come into the forum looking for advice. Not knowing what to do sets you back and very far apart from the devious minds who excel in vice. Not easy and the punishment is not worth it.
Another thing is competition. The existing OKTs will not simply let you take away their rice bowl just like that. They will do whatever mean to bring you down...
Old 22-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Another thing is competition. The existing OKTs will not simply let you take away their rice bowl just like that. They will do whatever mean to bring you down...
Heard that a bunch of pimps operating off another forum got busted. Not easy being a pimp in this part of the world. Lesser competition now but it's probably not worth stepping up
Old 22-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Heard that a bunch of pimps operating off another forum got busted. Not easy being a pimp in this part of the world. Lesser competition now but it's probably not worth stepping up
In Singapore is difficult. In Malaysia is much easier, you can bribe the police, bribe the immigration... if you enough money, you wanna bribe their PM also can.
Old 23-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
In Singapore is difficult. In Malaysia is much easier, you can bribe the police, bribe the immigration... if you enough money, you wanna bribe their PM also can.
they no longer use bribe la... its called donation now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1