The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-02-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Small and sexy, yeah filtered a lot. Cuz she sent a video, can see the face got kind of a lot of pores n brown skin.. But not sure her service yet tho.. Nvm I try and put up the fr then.. Lol..
Go for it and have fun, share your experience ;-)
Old 22-02-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
Bro, i feel 100 also is day light robbery alr.
I normally meet them but don't talk about money and after fuck if they ask for money I'll ghost them. I give money only to those more upfront.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 22-02-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=bernardlee;21117625]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post

If too pretty like Dragon Lady, I will not queue for cheap room. Straight away bring her to 5 star

s room.
Yeah her body damn hot... She say she maid. But how can it be
.. Refuse to chat and share fb
Old 22-02-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilhamis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jaywalk;21118473]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post

Yeah her body damn hot... She say she maid. But how can it be
.. Refuse to chat and share fb
She definitely maid.
Old 22-02-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Most maids are dark skin. One must drop the expectation to meet a fair skin one. All their photos are filtered. I would minus 40 - 50% from the photo. Some maids will put 1 photo to show her plain Jane look.

Today I managed to talk to a maid who wants me to bring her shopping. When I mentioned the hotel, she stopped replying to my messages. Should I be so direct next time?
Old 23-02-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilhamis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Most maids are dark skin. One must drop the expectation to meet a fair skin one. All their photos are filtered. I would minus 40 - 50% from the photo. Some maids will put 1 photo to show her plain Jane look.

Today I managed to talk to a maid who wants me to bring her shopping. When I mentioned the hotel, she stopped replying to my messages. Should I be so direct next time?
Be direct better, so you wont waste your time.
Old 23-02-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bring her shopping who's the one footing the bill? direct is better, or sometimes indirectly..stopped replying just move on next, at least u never become robert ma.. 👌👌Our intention is just to screw them, make them your gf or whatsoever u guys name it..
Old 23-02-2022, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Best to just play along and pop the question when meeting lol. Is like MLs mah, they only pop the GQ at the end hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 23-02-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Best to just play along and pop the question when meeting lol. Is like MLs mah, they only pop the GQ at the end hahahaha
Pop the question is one thing…trying to get a hotel room last min on a Sunday is another. So best is try to seal the deal before the meetup so can plan in advance. I was reading some green beret book long time ago and throughout my life, follow the law of the 7 Ps. Proper pre planning prevents piss poor performance

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 23-02-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Pop the question is one thing…trying to get a hotel room last min on a Sunday is another. So best is try to seal the deal before the meetup so can plan in advance. I was reading some green beret book long time ago and throughout my life, follow the law of the 7 Ps. Proper pre planning prevents piss poor performance
I like your law of the 7 Ps - Proper pre planning prevents piss poor performance. It can be used for daily job too.
Old 23-02-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
The key purpose is to identify the maids that want to be screwed. Pop the GQ at the end...??? Prepared to book 5 star hotel last min on Sunday.
Old 23-02-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
Bring her shopping who's the one footing the bill? direct is better, or sometimes indirectly..stopped replying just move on next, at least u never become robert ma.. 👌👌Our intention is just to screw them, make them your gf or whatsoever u guys name it..
I have a very bad experience doing shopping with a gal on a first date. 99% sure become robert. For the time being, I will say "relax in hotel, rest in hotel". So she can get the hint.
Old 23-02-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
Be direct better, so you wont waste your time.
How direct is your approach? Straight away jump into "I want to have sex with you"??
Old 23-02-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Seal the deal before any other action. Why?
1) How much you are going to pay for her shopping if her intention is for you to sponsor her shopping?
2) Are you sure she will go to bed with you after the shopping trip?
3) Are you sure that she will stop at shopping and not dining too?
4) Do you have time to accompany her whole day?
5) Do you have a room/hotel/premise on standby when she says yes?

All the above can lead to empty balls or full blue balls...

I was at Sentosa over the weekend and boy, its a maid heaven but many of them are with their India/Bangla/Pak bfs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-02-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How direct is your approach? Straight away jump into "I want to have sex with you"??
Bro before meeting her u will have to talk some dirty stuff. When meet up direct go hotel. Don't ask her want to go or not, just bring her go can already. Inside your heart u have to know maids r for fucking not dating. Knowing what they r n how dirty they r n still show u fond of them treat them well is important. If I treat maids really like a good gal then u forever cannot screw them one. Lastly u will not be the first n the last men who will bring her go hotel at first meetup.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1