The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of
Re: Sugar without the sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
that's why i mentioned that you are a entrepreneur
And I'm seeking partners. Do you want in?
Old 16-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
fuelhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlerocketman View Post
Because this is a sex forum .
Why your name got no sex . ?
Old 17-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Petruk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if it is w/o sex than it is not sugar babe - more like charity babe ?
Old 17-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
And I'm seeking partners. Do you want in?
Care to explain your whole program?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Care to explain your whole program?
Hello. Because a few have PM-ed me, I think maybe I give a brief description here.

It is not opening a business. It is not MLM, no sales, no ponzi, nothing sexual involved. Not insurance agent either.

However, it involves legal risk. Basically it is an investment opportunity. You need to fork out an investment amount. In return, it is very likely you get a substantial return on your capital every month.

If this doesn't sound agreeable to you, I apologize. If you feel can work out something, feel free to PM me. Cheers.

EDIT: Forgot to mention got proper contract.

Last edited by XiaoYaoZi; 20-10-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old 19-10-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
Hello. Because a few have PM-ed me, I think maybe I give a brief description here.

It is not opening a business. It is not MLM, no sales, no ponzi, nothing sexual involved. Not insurance agent either.

However, it involves legal risk. Basically it is an investment opportunity. You need to fork out an investment amount. In return, it is very likely you get a substantial return on your capital every month.

If this doesn't sound agreeable to you, I apologize. If you feel can work out something, feel free to PM me. Cheers.
Lol... scam alert!
Old 20-10-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Lol... scam alert!
can la, you believe is scam jiu scam.

cheers!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1