The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

I heard from my ML that one of the girls who worked at the same house, "allows" customer to suck her nipples. But when the guy finish sucking one nipple, she quickly use the wet tissue to clean her nipples. Then the guy proceed to suck the second nipple and after he finished sucking, she also wipe the 2nd nipple on the spot. Making the guy totally no mood liao.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
LOL Glad Wrap, my friend got it before too
I kena before also.. at a central spa.. the next time I went I brought my own cd.. much better experience..
Old 16-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

I was used as a practise model for 2 new masseuses at a Thai spa a long time ago. Boss asked if both of them could practice on me while she barked instructions.
Old 16-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Here’s another of my personal experience, I’m sure some bros have encountered this before. During one of my visit to a new spa I chose bj when gq was asked. The ML went out and came back with a piece of plastic food wrap, the transparent kind and wrap it around my little bro! It was freaking weird for me and uncomfortable and she proceeded with the bj. I had a hard time cumming and personally I didn’t like the experience. Wonder whether she did that to save money on CDs or was worried of police checks so that plastic wrap was used instead!
I had cling wrap on my bro twice too hahahahah
Old 16-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
I had cling wrap on my bro twice too hahahahah
Glad to know I’m not the only one haha
Old 17-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WinLiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got it once when having AR
Old 17-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
igal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My weird experience is the ML wanking me off and me groping all over her while her husband is waiting for her outside. This was a half decent spa and the husband maybe pretend not to know since the ML is practically supporting him.
Old 17-10-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think she was shocked by the sudden banging, she just swallowed my cum! When she rushed to open the door, we realised it was a drunk customer wanting to open the door but knocked on the wrong door instead! End of the day I got my cim plus swallow albeit unintentional, but the look on her face when she realised she ate my cum was priceless! I pretended not to notice when I pay her the agreed price for the deed and she was also too embarrassed to ask for the extra. Haha, I left a happy man indeed! I never got a chance to RTM though, the place changed management shortly after and this ML was no longer around.
YOu got me laughing at this post bro ...
will up you ,...
Old 17-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think she was shocked by the sudden banging, she just swallowed my cum! When she rushed to open the door, we realised it was a drunk customer wanting to open the door but knocked on the wrong door instead! End of the day I got my cim plus swallow albeit unintentional, but the look on her face when she realised she ate my cum was priceless! I pretended not to notice when I pay her the agreed price for the deed and she was also too embarrassed to ask for the extra. Haha, I left a happy man indeed! I never got a chance to RTM though, the place changed management shortly after and this ML was no longer around.
Hmmm... A samster recounted exactly the same story to me over a private PM conversation some years back. As with contacts, looks like stories are recycled here too, lol!
Old 17-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Quote:
Here’s another of my personal experience, I’m sure some bros have encountered this before. During one of my visit to a new spa I chose bj when gq was asked. The ML went out and came back with a piece of plastic food wrap, the transparent kind and wrap it around my little bro! It was freaking weird for me and uncomfortable and she proceeded with the bj. I had a hard time cumming and personally I didn’t like the experience. Wonder whether she did that to save money on CDs or was worried of police checks so that plastic wrap was used instead!

I experienced this in one of the spas along SBR. The ML was doing juagen for me and I requested for FJ halfway. She went out and came back with a glass full of water with two pieces of circular shape plastic wrap in it. She then wrapped both of them on my cock. It was quite dark in the room so I thought it was CD and thought why she use two CDs. Anyway, was too horny so did not think too much, just proceeded to fuck her. After I cum inside her and pulled out my cock. The plastic wrap were gone and I had shot all my load inside her. She screamed and ran out to toilet. I was too shock also. When she came back, I gave her 150, she just took it and did not say anything. I did not step into the joint anymore.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Riezboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
I experienced this in one of the spas along SBR. The ML was doing juagen for me and I requested for FJ halfway. She went out and came back with a glass full of water with two pieces of circular shape plastic wrap in it. She then wrapped both of them on my cock. It was quite dark in the room so I thought it was CD and thought why she use two CDs. Anyway, was too horny so did not think too much, just proceeded to fuck her. After I cum inside her and pulled out my cock. The plastic wrap were gone and I had shot all my load inside her. She screamed and ran out to toilet. I was too shock also. When she came back, I gave her 150, she just took it and did not say anything. I did not step into the joint anymore.
Haha that joint still uses cling wrap and worst part now is alot foreigner patronising there and this include those china and india workers.I just personally feel that cling wrap is basically doing without any protection.Not worried of getting her pregnant more of the stds part.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I will call this scary experience, not weird.... have u done a hiv test after that????
Old 18-10-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Thot that I only saw glad wrap in a HK show.. the lead took it from the coverng of fruit basket in hotel room.. now I know it can be used and has been used too.. thanks for the sharing Bros !
Old 18-10-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Got that experience sometime back, maybe same joint. Two pieces of circular shape plastic wrap. I thought the wraps going to hold tightly but no.. it slips into ML pussy while I unloaded.
Old 22-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

mine was when i was at a spa with a milfy ml after a night out chionging. when it was time for hj she try push from 50 to 80 for a supposed juagen. as to me hj is hj no need so gimmicky i said no then she came up with the usual my rice bowl depends on this. so i said the most i give is 10 more for the so called juagen and after much hesitation she accepted. her face was damn black and at that time i a bit guai lan, i ask her can blow or not she say even if give 200 she wont blow (not that i wanted to get a bj from her). end of massage as i was taking out money from wallet she stood beside and look how much i have inside. i had over 400 in my wallet at that time and this was when she suddenly said i mentioned i wanted bj earlier, she can do it now for 100. i told her she said she wont do it even if i had money and then i left a very happy man . her money face attitude working against her was really great to watch, even better than the hj kekekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1