The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: My NTU "confession"

and yeah, she is comfortable even when she knows that you know her real identity.. You've made her really comfortable with you... she's a keeper!

another bro was asking how to find FBs - this is one good way. assuring her of her privacy.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
WTF???

Fucking a teenager with lube? How dry is her vagina? And still you couldn't penetrate her...
short and thick dick quite jialat one. hard to enter anything other than the mouth.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 09-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
short and thick dick quite jialat one. hard to enter anything other than the mouth.
I didn't say mine was short. I said it was thick. Haha

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 10-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Yay !!! S is back !!!!!

Unfortunately we can't seem to find a suitable timing to meet up.

Earliest timing is probably next Tue ....

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 10-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
kpkbIppI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Yay !!! S is back !!!!!

Unfortunately we can't seem to find a suitable timing to meet up.

Earliest timing is probably next Tue ....
Waiting for FR .....
Old 14-10-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Akan datang !!

Meeting on Tue ...

Old 14-10-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
galaxynoten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Akan datang !!

Meeting on Tue ...
Great!!
Old 14-10-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear that you will be meeting up with S again soon. Hopefully this time you will be more successful in achieving penetration since she has consented.
Be that as it may, I would advocate patience since it is apparently her first time. It should be a memorable and enjoyable occasion for both of you and not a traumatic one! Good luck.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Ok ...

It's been postponed again. That time of the month ...

Old 17-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 15
sgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing Bro! I’m kinda involved with a NTU girl and I might just post a NTU confession too! Subject to her permission for me to post though! Situation is kinda different but still exciting. It’s not paid but she’s attached to someone else, and (was) a virgin! We experienced the difficulty with penetration too but that’s been solved
Old 17-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Please do start your story.. but be determined to consistently and regularly update.. or else MIA or Pepsi Cola..
Old 17-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Please do start your story.. but be determined to consistently and regularly update.. or else MIA or Pepsi Cola..
How to post if our meets keep getting postponed ?

Old 17-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Pencilvania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgm91 View Post
Thanks for sharing Bro! I’m kinda involved with a NTU girl and I might just post a NTU confession too! Subject to her permission for me to post though! Situation is kinda different but still exciting. It’s not paid but she’s attached to someone else, and (was) a virgin! We experienced the difficulty with penetration too but that’s been solved
Haha so you managed to penetrate smoothly now?
Old 17-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Well I hope you will start your own thread bro. Otherwise it's going to be rather confusing

Old 17-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes separate threads better ... will support both yours n Bro TS threads
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1