The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Alleged child molester found dead in Pattaya

Report from The Nation dated Saturday 13 May 2006 :-

Alleged child molester found dead in Pattaya

A Briton charged with molesting a boy was found dead at his home in Pattaya yesterday, apparently from suicide.

Nicholas John Rabet, 57, was found in his bed with a plastic bag over his head and his hands handcuffed behind his back, Lt-Colonel Aomsin Sukkarnkha, of Pattaya Police Station said.

A note was found on a desk outside the bedroom in which Rabet said suicide was his only option, Aomsin said.

Rabet also thanked his friends and asked that a lawyer identified as "Ann" be contacted, the officer said, adding that there were no signs of a struggle. Rabet had recently been released on bail and was scheduled to stand trial on April 29 on charges of molesting a boy under 15 years of age, said Aomsin.

Meanwhile, an American teacher who had been in jail since his arrest last year on child-sex charges was deported yesterday, the American Embassy in Bangkok said.

Steven Erik Prowler, 57, allegedly paid two boys, aged 15 and 16, to perform oral sex. Following his arrest, police found more than 100 photos of naked Asian boys in his apartment, the embassy said. Prowler had worked in Bangkok as an English teacher at a government-run school.

He will be tried in the US for engaging in illicit sexual conduct in foreign countries. If convicted, Prowler could face up to 30 years in prison.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 13-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Briton found suffocated in Pataya

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2
Hate to say that it won't take an even dumb CSI investigator to see this did not look like a suicide.
ankle and hands locked and bag over head----seems more like an execution.
Lotsa similar stories in Thailand.. not jus in Pattaya.. even in Bangkok. A farang man was found hanging naked in the early morning in city Bangkok one day with plastic bag over head and hands tied behind... the local police concluded it as "suicide"... haha
And in Kanchanaburi, a farang man was shot few times from behind cos the policeman who shot him claimed the farang man went crazy on him and tried to attack him.. so he shot him from behind.
To the local police, most of these farangs are jus sex tourists and they deserve to die anyway so they don't really care and they don't even send the bodies for autopsies...
Old 15-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya, Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATZ6
Thanks for the comforting words. But my friend is one of the dancer from BKK. Try to contact some of her friends (dancer too), all their lines are down.
Watched the local Pattaya news over the weekend and they reported the fire accident happened just slightly after opening.
All of those died are from smoke suffocation instead of burns. It was reported the fire exits were locked and they cannot escape via the back doors. Saw their bodies over the news.... Thai news has the habit of showing the dead bodies over TVs.... sad news...
Always practise cautious when partying overseas especially Thailand because they really have no concern about "safetly" issues....
cheers
Old 16-05-2006, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not only in LOS, but fire regulations are often ignored anywhere in the world. It even happened in the US last year that killed over 50 people at a club giving a live music performance because fire exits were locked- this to prevent people from sneaking in without paying. so always check anywhere you go.

PT
Old 18-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
RATZ6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Watched the local Pattaya news over the weekend and they reported the fire accident happened just slightly after opening.
All of those died are from smoke suffocation instead of burns. It was reported the fire exits were locked and they cannot escape via the back doors. Saw their bodies over the news.... Thai news has the habit of showing the dead bodies over TVs.... sad news...
Always practise cautious when partying overseas especially Thailand because they really have no concern about "safetly" issues....
cheers

Thanks to those bros that have supported me with their kind words. About my friend, I actually got news about her last week & that she was in hospital. Wanted to make a trip up this weekend. But......

Just received a call from her family that she have passed away. Damn those bastard that locked the escape door.

She is now just one more to their statistic of the people killed in the fire but she is someone to me.
Old 20-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATZ6
Thanks to those bros that have supported me with their kind words. About my friend, I actually got news about her last week & that she was in hospital. Wanted to make a trip up this weekend. But......

Just received a call from her family that she have passed away. Damn those bastard that locked the escape door.

She is now just one more to their statistic of the people killed in the fire but she is someone to me.
Don't know you except what you post here.

Nothing more can be said except that "my heart bleeds for you!"

I know what its like to lose something meangingful!
Old 06-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Five years on the run ends, arrested in Pattaya

Report from Bangkok Post dated Tuesday 6 June 2006 :-

Five years on the run ends, arrested in Pattaya

A Thai woman who also holds British citizenship has been arrested five years after she fled Britain where she was convicted of human trafficking and forced prostitution.

Onjira Jitprasert, 50, was arrested at a bar called The Office Girl in Pattaya on Friday.

She will be extradited to Britain to serve a jail term, Pol Maj-Gen Wut Liptapanlop, deputy commissioner of the Central Investigation Bureau, said yesterday.

The woman, also known as Angela Miller, obtained British nationality by marrying Briton Ronald Miller. She and her husband were arrested in Britain in July 2000. They were charged with trafficking Thai women and forcing them to work in her brothels in Leicester and Northampton from January 1991 until November 1998 to pay them back for helping them get to England.

She was released on bail. Although her British passport was seized, she used her Thai passport to flee to Thailand and went into hiding until she was arrested on Friday.

Onjira was sentenced in absentia to three-and-a-half years imprisonment by the British court. Her husband received a four-year term.

Pol Maj-Gen Wut said Ms Onjira would the first Thai woman to be extradited for human-trafficking. After serving her term in Britain, police would seek her return to prosecute her for violating Thai immigration, prostitution and criminal laws.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 13-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why this place got no attention from brothers here?
Old 13-10-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
why this place got no attention from brothers here?
Post in Best of Thailand sub-forum,,,

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=77984&page=665

mod will close this thread...)

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread