The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
How far can I go..

Jus last wk visited a MP near my work place.. can say this is the best mp experience tat I have for being 1st time visit.. now I wondering how far can I go if I visit more often..
Here is how the experience goes..
Make a appointment n reach there.. open the door was greeted by a RRC lady.. while from 1st look quite oki.. maybe late 20 to early 30.. abt 1.58 tall.. wear a one piece shirt so can't really see her body shape.. bring me to a room then she went out n lock the main door..
As normal I undress with only underwear.. lying on the bed while she start massage.. at 1st it was jus a very normal but her strength was good.. then climb on top of the bed n sat on my butt to massage lower back.. at this point of time, I can really feel her panty rubbing against my butt.. beside tat the massage was quite normal even when I was ask to turn around.. with jus occasionally her hand touches my little bro..
Then finally come the GQ..
BB : do u wan to massage there..
Pointing to my little bro..
Me : how much u charge..
BB : $50..
Me : Ok..
Taking off my underwear.. she start stroking my dick n at the same time bent down to suck my nipples.. while my hand slowly rubbing her butt.. from sucking my nipples she slowly kiss down toward my dick n I can believe she jus give me a bbbj.. seeing the sight of her licking n sucking my dick I know I might explore in no time.. so I stopped her n ask her..
Me : can take off ur clothing..
She smiled at me n without a word she took of her cloth n left wit bra n panty.. climbing on top of me n we start kissing.. at the same time my hand start to unclip her bra..
Wat greeted me was a pair of full B cup boobs n a very pointed nipples.. I began licking n sucking her boobs while she let out some soft moan.. then suddenly she ask me..
BB : Wat more u wan..
Me : Can I lick ur pussy..
Thinking that she will reject but to my surprise.. she stand up n took of her panty.. this time she lay on the bed while I went on top of her n we start kissing again.. slowly from her mouth to kiss down to her boobs n finally to her clean shaved pussy.. jus as I was abt to lick her pussy.. she stopped me n ask me to go 69.. n there goes our 69 position pleasure each other for a good 10mins. Be4 she ask me to stand beside the bed n give me another bbbj..
Finally she ask me to lay down the bed n climb on top on me.. hugging tightly n this time can really feel her pussy pressing again my hard on dick..
Me : u dun scare I will poke inside..
BB : u won't..
In tat position for a good 5 mins be4 she get up m give e a HJ again.. this time really cannot take it anymore n explored..
After clean up we hugged for a while more be4 leaving..
It have been a wk since I visit her.. now I was planning to visit her again this wk.. hoping to go further than the 1st time..
Btw she only charge me the standard price of HJ for the 1st time..
Will update once my 2nd visit wit her..
Old 21-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How far can I go..

Reading your fr make me want to pay her a visit.

Camping for more frs.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
moneykam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS I feel you have high chance of going further ...
Old 22-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
WesternWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely TS sure will get more . But please remember to use protection.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Upz you bro, can share contact?
Old 22-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ladat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS waiting for your update
Old 22-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Standby condom for next visit.
Sure can fuck 1
Old 24-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Finally found time to make a 2nd visit on Tuesday..
This time around make appointment at 630pm tat is after work.. hoping to have more time wit her.. reach the MP.. this time round she was wearing a big round spectacle tat look nice on her.. undress n process to massage.. but this time abt differ as she put oil rather than powder from my 1st time.. still good strength massage but wit alot more teasing.. sliding her finger at my ass crack.. n finally be4 turning over she oso massage my balls..
After turning over.. nothing was say n we jus start kissing.. slowly sucking my nipples n finally my dick.. All the while my hand was rubbing her pussy.. which I can feel her panty getting moist.. Stopped her n undress her.. soon both of us was again naked.. while I was siting on the massage bed.. she jus squat down n give a bbbj.. licking my whole dick n balls..
From my sitting position looking at her bbbj me, especially wearing the spec make me even more turn on n hard.. enjoying her bbbj for a good 5mins be4 holding her up n lay her on the bed.. attacking n enjoy her nice boobs, slowly down to her pussy.. soon we r in 69 again.. enjoying each other for a few good mins.. I quickly change position to lick n suck her pussy.. while both hand grab, squeeze n pinch her nipples.. taste her pussy for a good 15min as her moan get louder n heavier.. suddenly she stopped me..
BB : dun wan.. I cannot take it anymore..
Me : y u can jus cum..
BB : dun wan..
Not wanting to let her catch her breath.. I climb on top of her, open her legs n position my hard on dick at her pussy.. but she pushed me a little..
BB : cannot.. u dun have condom..
Me : dun worry I won't go in.. jus outside rubbing only..
With tat my dick start sliding at the entrance of her wet pussy.. occasionally pushing forward against her pussy.. feeling her pussy lip open slightly n grinding on my dick..
Me : u dun have condom..
BB : no..
Me : next time I buy n bring here.. then we..
BB : cannot.. dun thrust in oki..
Giving me a weak smile...
Feeling her getting more wet.. n scare tat I really cannot control n thrust into her.. I stopped n lay back down on the bed.. while she jus lay beside me n we hugged.. but her hand still not stop stroking my dick..
Me : can give me bbbj again..
Moving down her head n soon my dick was all in her mouth.. for a good few mins as I feel the load cumming..
Me : I cumming..
Stopped the bbbj but continue stroking my dick till I explored all my army...Even after cumming.. she still continue stroking my dick n other hand massaging my balls.. bend down n we kissed be4 cleaning up for me..
Because of the oil I decided to take a bath.. after bath we jus sit inside the shop n chit chat like friend till 830pm n left.. with a few Questions in my head..
If I bring along a condom next time will I finally get to make love with her..
I know I miss a chance jus now when she is really wet cos I can easily thrust into her raw.. but I respected her n didn't do it..
Now we treated both like friend then customer relation.. from here will I able to go further..
Hope to find out from my 3rd visit but not so soon..
Old 24-08-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice update TS! Your points definitely dont suggest that you are new to this and definitely not the first time doing extras in ML. Seems like you are challenging yourself to exceed the limits in place of this specific playground.

I have had similar experiences where the ML was grinding on me and it was really tempting to go in. Lucky big head still in control and capped on before proceeding in that time.

Keep us posted and looking forward to hear of your 3rd visit soon!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 25-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
tobyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytobyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for next visit!
Old 25-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for your next update.
Old 25-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
littlejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Waiting for your next update.
Yes same here as well .
Old 25-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Honestly bro, the only way to know how far you can go is to continue going lor... you will never know until you actually go.... so go...
Old 03-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Planning my 3rd trip next wk..
Hope to have 3rd time lucky to up her..
Just wondering shld I hint her be4 I go.. such as I will bring alone condom n see wat her response.. Or shld I jus bring n make her high n straight away use n up her..
Planning wat to do n will write the report once I make the 3rd visit..
Wish me good luck..
Old 03-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc and location. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1