The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of
Sugar without the sex

I am running an idea whereby I can help a lady (bros, I don't think you guys need my help, most of us here are financially sound) with her money issues. You do not have to "reciprocate" with sexual favours.

Preferably, you would be a young working adult.

And no, this is not MLM, I'm not selling anything and asking you for referral. Nothing of that sort at all. If you're keen to know more, kindly PM me your name, your telegram ID, age, race and a time to meet. Sorry, I kinda decide the location, OK?

We will meet over a cup of coffee or drinks at a pub; you can decide that. Once again, I stress this is non-lewd. You can come with a chastity belt.

Also, I apologize, sorry if I offended anyone with this thread, have a good 10/10 day!

PS: I'm a guy hor.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugar without the sex

So in short, u looking for carrothead to give $ without sex?

Or u opening a charity organisation where girls dun need to spread their legs to get money???

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 10-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
So in short, u looking for carrothead to give $ without sex?

Or u opening a charity organisation where girls dun need to spread their legs to get money???
Second one, except the charity part.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

There will be plenty of such people. End of the day, what other schemes or work they have to do for you?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
I am running an idea whereby I can help a lady (bros, I don't think you guys need my help, most of us here are financially sound) with her money issues. You do not have to "reciprocate" with sexual favours.

And no, this is not MLM, I'm not selling anything and asking you for referral. Nothing of that sort at all. If you're keen to know more, kindly PM me your name, your telegram ID, age, race and a time to meet. Sorry, I kinda decide the location, OK?

We will meet over a cup of coffee or drinks at a pub; you can decide that. Once again, I stress this is non-lewd. You can come with a chastity belt.

Also, I apologize, sorry if I offended anyone with this thread, have a good 10/10 day!

I must say you have the making of an enteprenur.
So, how ur meeting with the lady who seek ur service to impregnate her?
Old 10-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I must say you have the making of an enteprenur.
So, how ur meeting with the lady who seek ur service to impregnate her?
I think you mixed me up with someone else. Cheers.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
kellywonderland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykellywonderland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Is this a new scam online?
Old 10-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellywonderland View Post
You can opt for your photoshoots if you prefer that way.

It is amazing how some of you brush it off as scams when
1. you don't even know what it is
2. you haven't met me
3. exactly 2, I havent met anyone, how to scam?

Oh well. So much for me offering a viable alternative.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You can opt for your photoshoots if you prefer that way.

It is amazing how some of you brush it off as scams when
1. you don't even know what it is
2. you haven't met me
3. exactly 2, I havent met anyone, how to scam?

Oh well. So much for me offering a viable alternative.
Let me give u a hint on why many think its a scam
1) u did not say in specific what it is, ppl can only guess
2)if the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. Cos theres no free lunch in this mordern world we live in.
3)you posted this offer in a SEX Forum. And you claim its not sex related. Kind of hard to believe your intention especially u specified ur target audience to only ladies in here.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 20
justin25lim is one of the Best!justin25lim is one of the Best!justin25lim is one of the Best!justin25lim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellywonderland View Post
Have to be very careful though..

PM me if your keen on photoshoot
Old 10-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zeeepher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah sounds too good to be true but there's plenty of girls would love to have that arrangement. If everything have to be about sex, go FL better
Old 11-10-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 7
Littlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I am sure many ladies would not believe you .
Old 11-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlerocketman View Post
I am sure many ladies would not believe you .
Is alright, I have nothing to lose.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FlyingCockroach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
Old 12-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCockroach View Post
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
Sometimes, people do charitable acts. Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1