The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sugar without the sex

It broke my heart when i read an ad in FL3 one 4-5 month local pregnant mum who had to suck cocks to earn money just for food & to give birth to her baby.

TS maybe you can give her a hand?
Old 12-10-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
It broke my heart when i read an ad in FL3 one 4-5 month local pregnant mum who had to suck cocks to earn money just for food & to give birth to her baby.

TS maybe you can give her a hand?
Direct her to me.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 7
Littlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCockroach View Post
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
I agree with you .
Old 12-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
galaxynoten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlerocketman View Post
I am sure many ladies would not believe you .
Why are you so sure ?
Old 12-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

I understand the skepticism. Not saying that I'm some great entrepeneur, but whenever a new idea is proposed, people are skeptical. I can understand. In any case, if you are a lady and genuinely need financial aid and don't want to "sell" your body, what I am proposing is likely to work out great for you.

However, if you are not open to listening, then I guess we can't further this anymore. Cheers to all.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Did any lady respond to you so far ?
Old 13-10-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
Did any lady respond to you so far ?
Yup.
Old 14-10-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 7
Littlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxynoten View Post
Why are you so sure ?
Because this is a sex forum .
Old 14-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dotard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
Is alright, I have nothing to lose.
I think you may like my nick.
Old 14-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
DutchSpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotard View Post
I think you may like my nick.
I think you may like mine too.
Old 14-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
modder1440 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I kind of understand what TS is trying to do. Well just my thought, I might be wrong. Hence pardon me if I get it wrong TS.

This is a grooming game. Groomer probably has the following traits:
1. Tired of FL and looking for something more exciting
2. Spare money to play
3. Not bad looking. If not, a sweet talker

Assume I am the groomer. Girls from this site are likely to be normal working class ladies and are horny. Am tired of official paid sex and looking for FB. In real life, not so easy to get FB and even if there is, it is very time consuming to find one. In here, girls are much more open and targeting them stand higher chance of turning them to FB.

But the problem is how to get them to meet me? Offer them money is one way. As they are proper girls (non call girls), they are not going to sell their bodies. So paying them to open their legs is out. Hence it has to be a proposal without sex in the first place

So what if they agree to meet for the money. I will not get what I want after I pay up. No problem because I am not bad looking. If not, I am a confident talker. Get her to show up first. Then slowly groom her. Invest a bit of time getting to know her and be sweet. If in the end no go, look for the next one. Just number game. Most important thing is, I know they are open minded, or even very horny. As long as I get into her good book, I stand a chance.

So I have money to spare, game on.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modder1440 View Post
I kind of understand what TS is trying to do. Well just my thought, I might be wrong. Hence pardon me if I get it wrong TS.

This is a grooming game. Groomer probably has the following traits:
1. Tired of FL and looking for something more exciting
2. Spare money to play
3. Not bad looking. If not, a sweet talker

Assume I am the groomer. Girls from this site are likely to be normal working class ladies and are horny. Am tired of official paid sex and looking for FB. In real life, not so easy to get FB and even if there is, it is very time consuming to find one. In here, girls are much more open and targeting them stand higher chance of turning them to FB.

But the problem is how to get them to meet me? Offer them money is one way. As they are proper girls (non call girls), they are not going to sell their bodies. So paying them to open their legs is out. Hence it has to be a proposal without sex in the first place

So what if they agree to meet for the money. I will not get what I want after I pay up. No problem because I am not bad looking. If not, I am a confident talker. Get her to show up first. Then slowly groom her. Invest a bit of time getting to know her and be sweet. If in the end no go, look for the next one. Just number game. Most important thing is, I know they are open minded, or even very horny. As long as I get into her good book, I stand a chance.

So I have money to spare, game on.
Good guess, very well thought out, but actually no.

Cheers. Hope your weekend was good. Mine was great.
Old 16-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2072 / Power: 7
milffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good guess, very well thought out, but actually no.

Cheers. Hope your weekend was good. Mine was great.
TS you are 逍遥子, and 逍遥子 to me more like playboy without worrying abt $$$ in life
Old 16-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think you mixed me up with someone else. Cheers.
nope, just checked, you are also the one that started the thread Project X. i was referring to one of the comment.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=21

that's why i mentioned that you are a entrepreneur
Old 16-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffellamom View Post
TS you are 逍遥子, and 逍遥子 to me more like playboy without worrying abt $$$ in life
逍遥子 is a wuxia character lol. And yes, in the novel, he's like what you said. I aspire to be like him.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1