The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 14
thirsty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Military affairs

Alright, I came across this US MMA forum recently. However, there was this particular thread I happen to chanced upon about military infidelity, that is rather interesting and insightful.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/foru...tories:2284508

makes me wonders does it happens to our saf regular here too.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Military affairs

My unit in the 1990s has. Involved 2 captains and a lady WO, nice figure she has. Face not bad considering in the army

QUOTE=thirsty;16555272]Alright, I came across this US MMA forum recently. However, there was this particular thread I happen to chanced upon about military infidelity, that is rather interesting and insightful.

makes me wonders does it happens to our saf regular here too.[/QUOTE]
Old 16-10-2017, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Only heard of gossip about some of the female soldiers. But never actually seen or met any in action before.
Sometimes rumours just spread because they are pretty, and slightly slutty, so can never be sure that those rumours are true also
Old 16-10-2017, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Military affairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty View Post
Alright, I came across this US MMA forum recently. However, there was this particular thread I happen to chanced upon about military infidelity, that is rather interesting and insightful.

makes me wonders does it happens to our saf regular here too.
I'm sure there is but I'm also sure that they are very well camouflage or the people involve have already taken cover. Lol..
Old 16-10-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2072 / Power: 7
milffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestalker7788 View Post
Only heard of gossip about some of the female soldiers. But never actually seen or met any in action before.
Sometimes rumours just spread because they are pretty, and slightly slutty, so can never be sure that those rumours are true also
if you are officer, maybe you can prove that
Old 16-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

In army, do what u want, don't get caught only.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

But back from what know in us military, the gals are being banged all the time in aircraft carriers. One deployment last how Long n there are plenty of males to few females.

Although rules are Sex are not allowed, but it is a known thing. One senior offficer himself just says " well, they are young, and it is better to close one eye".

In SAF, I heard of a case more than 2 years ago where an officer was caught red handed banging n was fired. He was a regular

Old 16-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

I guess, Navy would have a lot, since they are out at sea most of the time.
Just like how air stewardess often have scandals with fellow stewards or pilots because they spent time together more than with their families and actual bf/gf.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
I guess, Navy would have a lot, since they are out at sea most of the time.
Just like how air stewardess often have scandals with fellow stewards or pilots because they spent time together more than with their families and actual bf/gf.
Yes, years ago, a Steward was charged w murder of a Stewardess, LA flight team, Rumours has it that the team mates a lot involved, but push all blame to only 1 fellow

Old 17-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of course it happens here. I know this girl who was in a female officer intake batch. Some of them are still in, some never made it out of OCS first term but they still meet up regularly. And she does spill on what's going on with them.
Old 17-10-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksj View Post
Of course it happens here. I know this girl who was in a female officer intake batch. Some of them are still in, some never made it out of OCS first term but they still meet up regularly. And she does spill on what's going on with them.
I don't think they bonk in the bunks

Old 17-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
cat81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
In army, do what u want, don't get caught only.
I like this rule!!
Old 17-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I don't think they bonk in the bunks
Take out number 4 everything plus the stupid boots...

Unless they fast hand fast leg hahaha...

Everything in everything out super fast
Old 17-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

I remind hearing about a rumor when I was with my unit and was attached to selarang camp for their Atec. Got a female master or staff transport sergeant sleeping with a captain, got do in bunk, office, even store room. But this was pass down from people to people, don't know how believable it is?
Old 17-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
I remind hearing about a rumor when I was with my unit and was attached to selarang camp for their Atec. Got a female master or staff transport sergeant sleeping with a captain, got do in bunk, office, even store room. But this was pass down from people to people, don't know how believable it is?
ooo the female master shio ? interesting to fuck a senior female master
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1