The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Have you ever fucked your gf sisters?

I was sleeping with my gf at the double deck bed with her sister on top deck. Every morning my gf will tease my morning wood and bbbj me until I cannot take it and stop.

Today was no difference and I tell her I really have to cum. Can I cum in her mouth. Of course we were whispering and I tried not to moan in case her sister can hear us. But she tell me no I must tahan her tease. I was so fucking horny.

Then come lunch she went out to prepare with her mum. Her sister were left in the room with me. Her sister also doesn't wear bra in the house so every time I can see her light brown nipple and her perky breast since she always wear those loose clothes.

She was hungry so she went down the deck trying to look for some snack to munch but caught me stroking my hard dick. I stunned for a moment and awkward silence. Then she proceed to lock the room and run to my bed and tell me "you want me to help you? I know what you always do with my sister I can do even better hehehe" I was fucking horny to think straight so I said OK .

Then she slurp down my dick and deep throat me like a slut while using her fingernails to tickle my balls. I also help myself to squeeze her cute young tits. As my gf already warm me up, about 5mins later I told her I cannot hold it anymore. Then she told me with her slutty look, "shoot in my mouth I'm hungry." So I unloaded and she suck me dry and show me my cum.

Then she surprised me she swirl around my cum in her mouth and then swallow it all. So fucking erotic. Then she tell me "I want more next time so yummy."

Then she unlock the room and go out find her sister. Anyone tried fucking your gf sister also?
Old 15-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 7
smellmyfart is one of the Best!smellmyfart is one of the Best!smellmyfart is one of the Best!
Re: Have you ever fucked your gf sisters?

You got a picture of her ?
Old 15-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

eh.... nice story but I saw a similar plot on jav before... still not bad la.
Old 15-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

a moderately cold tale, male buddy
Old 15-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
I was sleeping with my gf at the double deck bed with her sister on top deck. Every morning my gf will tease my morning wood and bbbj me until I cannot take it and stop.

Today was no difference and I tell her I really have to cum. Can I cum in her mouth. Of course we were whispering and I tried not to moan in case her sister can hear us. But she tell me no I must tahan her tease. I was so fucking horny.

Then come lunch she went out to prepare with her mum. Her sister were left in the room with me. Her sister also doesn't wear bra in the house so every time I can see her light brown nipple and her perky breast since she always wear those loose clothes.

She was hungry so she went down the deck trying to look for some snack to munch but caught me stroking my hard dick. I stunned for a moment and awkward silence. Then she proceed to lock the room and run to my bed and tell me "you want me to help you? I know what you always do with my sister I can do even better hehehe" I was fucking horny to think straight so I said OK .

Then she slurp down my dick and deep throat me like a slut while using her fingernails to tickle my balls. I also help myself to squeeze her cute young tits. As my gf already warm me up, about 5mins later I told her I cannot hold it anymore. Then she told me with her slutty look, "shoot in my mouth I'm hungry." So I unloaded and she suck me dry and show me my cum.

Then she surprised me she swirl around my cum in her mouth and then swallow it all. So fucking erotic. Then she tell me "I want more next time so yummy."

Then she unlock the room and go out find her sister. Anyone tried fucking your gf sister also?
Thumbs up! But be careful and not get caught!
Old 15-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuratChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellmyfart View Post
You got a picture of her ?
A picture would be nice !
Old 15-10-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

If you do not marry your GF, no problem-all forgotten and everyone happy.

BUT if you marry this GF- then it may come back to haunt you, as sisters often share secrets and the wife may use it against you to get divorce.

Ever heard of 1 case where the GF 's(now wife) sister confess to husband and claimed she was ''taken advantage of '' -as she was young and ''gullible.''
Sister's husband wanted to report police but family have to pay him off a large sum as ''hush'' $$.

The last person you want to touch is your wife or future wife's sister/s.
Old 15-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2072 / Power: 7
milffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
If you do not marry your GF, no problem-all forgotten and everyone happy.

BUT if you marry this GF- then it may come back to haunt you, as sisters often share secrets and the wife may use it against you to get divorce.

Ever heard of 1 case where the GF 's(now wife) sister confess to husband and claimed she was ''taken advantage of '' -as she was young and ''gullible.''
Sister's husband wanted to report police but family have to pay him off a large sum as ''hush'' $$.

The last person you want to touch is your wife or future wife's sister/s.
in old chinese tradition, you can marry both ... nowadays cannot lai
Old 15-10-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
wontanmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffellamom View Post
in old chinese tradition, you can marry both ... nowadays cannot lai
Cannot lai? Eat pineapple should lai
Old 16-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Envy you TS. But be careful if you intend to married your GF. Might get yourself into trouble

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 16-10-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Envy you TS. But be careful if you intend to married your GF. Might get yourself into trouble
He marry the gf n intro us the sister can liao la.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 16-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Today I went back early to my gf house stay over but she has overtime so ask me to dabao and eat myself. I reach her house her parents are planning to go out and have dinner then my gf sister very lazy don't feel like going out.

So left me and her alone in the room. I don't know why but my dick suddenly got hard thinking we two are alone and she never wear bra. She only 20 years old this year so I was fucking horny. Can think straight and started to cuddle with her on my gf bed. She keep rubbing my dick and whisper to my ear "can you tahan this?" I said of cos then she strip my boxer down and move to 69 position and start licking from my dick head to shaft to balls then back up without sucking. I really can't tahan anymore so squeeze her small perky boobs think got at least B cup while she sit on my face with her wet panties.

Really feel like fucking her right there but she say cannot fuck her. Then suddenly my gf called me. I was stunned because the rooms all not locked since we alone.

I picked up and she tell me she need 1 hour to reach home and want me to talk to her on the phone. Then Bo bian I talked to my gf on the phone but this sister of hers really crazy. Suddenly suck my dick vigorously like a horny bitch and tickle my balls. Fuck me. I can't even moan since I'm on the line with my gf. I can't even concentrate on the conversation and her sister just smirk at me while giving me the cfm face.

Once a while I really cannot take it and let out the ahh sound and my gf ask me what I'm doing. This is seriously crazy but I can't tell her so I said im horny and I miss u then her sister roll her eyes at me.then suddenly she tell me she reach her stop and walking back home now I was like fucked.

This urgency sibeh erotic the feeling of getting caught so high that I cim her sister. I asked her "are you going to swallow again " she replied me "no I'm going out to show my sister your present for me" I was fucking stunned and speechless. Just nice her sister open door and enter the house she went out with cum in her mouth I followed her out scared that she will baotoh me. She shout "zeh" then while my gf look at her and said ="yes" , she swallow the whole lot of spunk and replied "I'm so full hehehe" my face was white all along.
Old 16-10-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

wah! BOGOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post

Old 17-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
kellywonderland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykellywonderland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

storyline is a bit too not realistic .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1