The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-12-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Pattaya muff dive trip over?
Don't even want to talk about it, later kenna labelled ........
Old 01-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
PeterWongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru View Post
Sukhumvit Soi 24/1 will soon be Soi Otemachi Shoji! 1/4 to 1/3 of the Soi is under them now. Took over a few of the smaller MPs. Apple Massage is one of them.

Former Apple ground floor already renovated. Rooms will have jacuzzi next year according to MMS. Current price 2100b(60min) 2400b(90min). Probably will increase when new rooms r ready.
Bro, you know which MP's are being taken over?

Boss Massage? Angels Massage?

Boss is one of my favourite liao, have lots of shiock experience, so hope it is not being taken over
Old 01-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterWongster View Post
Bro, you know which MP's are being taken over?

Boss Massage? Angels Massage?

Boss is one of my favourite liao, have lots of shiock experience, so hope it is not being taken over
These 2 still around
Old 01-12-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 19
SMCUSER has a brilliant futureSMCUSER has a brilliant futureSMCUSER has a brilliant futureSMCUSER has a brilliant futureSMCUSER has a brilliant futureSMCUSER has a brilliant futureSMCUSER has a brilliant futureSMCUSER has a brilliant futureSMCUSER has a brilliant futureSMCUSER has a brilliant futureSMCUSER has a brilliant future

Hi all bros.
Will be in Bangkok from 4th -6th. Any bros in town wanna meet up for drinks and off course contribute to the land of . Kindly pm
Old 01-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold

I will be at bkk on 4 to 7 dec.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samster999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in bkk alone from 4th-7th.

Looking for kaki to chiong as well. Do pm me if anyone keen.

Thanks.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Either that or later tio label "freeloader" by farang wannabe from the 3rd world and his lackey monkey face.
A 7yo should be able to tell the difference between a monkey and a chimp.
But Bozo here, and we assume he's a full grown adult, can't!
So Bozo has the mental acuity of a 5yo?
Right we'll call him Juvenile Bozo henceforth!
Old 01-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Don't even want to talk about it, later kenna labelled ........
Quote:
Bangkok Field Report http://sbfsg.net/showthr...5#post12216595
01-12-2014 02:23 AM can you shut the fuck up
OK – etct88, give you a second chance. Violations as yours should have resulted in reversal of your points to NEGATIVE -959 instead of the +959 that you ENJOY for now. But since there is a fine line between board traffic vs. order, seeing that you have been an active poster with over 4K posts, Boss will give you this second chance and has instead instructed me to deal with you ….for now.

Power to Zap others must be used judiciously and properly, and the abuse of such must henceforth stop. Too many potentially good Samsters are driven away by abusers such as you.

Please ALSO let this post serve as a warning to ALL OTHERS HERE.

And oh, an apology from you etct88, would be a nice way to start your rehabilitation.

Quote:
Pattaya http://sbfsg.net/showthr...9#post12216579
30-11-2014 08:53 PM mind your own business
OK 3-X, again another case of a gross abuse of powers to zap. Again let me emphasize, there must be balance between traffic and revenue, and whilst your premium status has FOR NOW afforded you a pass, please note that further abuse will result in further action which can be taken.

And whilst I have not publicly posted your correct handle, please note that it would be smart for YOU to resolve the matter properly …. And again, an apology from you would be the obvious and first thing in order.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 01-12-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs down Re: Bangkok Field Report

Fuck, here come again stupid war between posters. Obviously having his own thread was not enough, that idiot of SEAJ has to start quarrels in the other threads too.

It's time for the admin to tell him to get lost for good.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
Fuck, here come again stupid war between posters. Obviously having his own thread was not enough, that idiot of SEAJ has to start quarrels in the other threads too.

It's time for the admin to tell him to get lost for good.
Good God - do I need to actually spell it out for you?
Incredible!
Never mind, you'll soon find out!
SEAJ
Old 01-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyseng View Post
I will be at bkk on 4 to 7 dec.
Some chiong places may be closed due to King's birthday. No sale of alcohol. U may need to make some arrangements earlier if u want a girl for overnight. FYI, Thermae usually closes for 2-3 days.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just my own observations and guesses from recent trip to Land of Smiling Pussies-

1. I have always liked Baccara and Crazy Houses. My two newbie friends also agree they are better suited to their Asian taste. Some gems there.

2. They also agree Nataree is the place for soapy. Seems like Japs are also abandoning the other MP's such as Poseidon and swarming Nataree. Witnessed many farangs and curry faces too. Hope SYT's won't start quitting in droves due to megalophallophobia, and....well, I will probably quit going there too if curry faces stink up the place.

3. Went to Pimp the first time. It provided more visual and tactile stimulation because most girls were in bikinis. Watch out for the tequila girls. We got carried away and ended up paying for over 30 shots lol. Membership only lasts 4 months. Ended up giving up the remaining bottles to nice staff at my hotel.

4. My guess about army cleaning up area around Emporium....probably the conglomerate that owns Emporium and the megamall under construction across the street wants to make the area more family friendly...just my 2 bahts.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kychin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

megalophallophobia

never heard this word before.whats the meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Just my own observations and guesses from recent trip to Land of Smiling Pussies-

1. I have always liked Baccara and Crazy Houses. My two newbie friends also agree they are better suited to their Asian taste. Some gems there.

2. They also agree Nataree is the place for soapy. Seems like Japs are also abandoning the other MP's such as Poseidon and swarming Nataree. Witnessed many farangs and curry faces too. Hope SYT's won't start quitting in droves due to megalophallophobia, and....well, I will probably quit going there too if curry faces stink up the place.

3. Went to Pimp the first time. It provided more visual and tactile stimulation because most girls were in bikinis. Watch out for the tequila girls. We got carried away and ended up paying for over 30 shots lol. Membership only lasts 4 months. Ended up giving up the remaining bottles to nice staff at my hotel.

4. My guess about army cleaning up area around Emporium....probably the conglomerate that owns Emporium and the megamall under construction across the street wants to make the area more family friendly...just my 2 bahts.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post

strictly IMO. YMMV

1. Crazy House almost all UFOs. Baccara, about 5% doable. No comparison.

2. Nattaree. I checked with papasan, girls have no right of refusal, that's why presence of curry faces (your term lols.) Curry faces do get refused entry at some aggs and clubs. Also, girls at aggs have right of refusal. In Patts soapies, girls have no right of refusal too, and 70% of clientele are curry faces. I was there and felt like a foreigner amidst all the curry faces.

3. Pimp and G clubs. Avoid like the plague. Ripoff establishments. Which attract con artists and scammers as stealth agents. Zilch value for money.

4. Emporium - currently under major renovations. Shopping there is a big hassle.

All my POV only.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=oolouis;12224974].

2. Nattaree. I checked with papasan, girls have no right of refusal, that's why presence of curry faces (your term lols.) Curry faces do get refused entry at some aggs and clubs. /QUOTE]

Not too sure about Nataree fishbowl but sideliners side, girls have right of refusal but they need to tell PPS beforehand what kind of customers they don't take... ...my last visit, i overheard PPS telling a farang, this girl farang no go etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1