The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
enova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

hello hello hello

Last edited by enova; 25-06-2017 at 06:55 PM. Reason: hello hello hello
Old 07-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enova View Post
Bkk is now more expensive compared to last time. Good luck guys
No choice due to inflation
Old 07-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well said. Its all about luck sometimes unless u already got some Line contacts then u will be sure of a consistent quality. During my last trip, the last night I went insanity. The girls that night not much quality but I lazy to change place and didn't want to just settle for anyone. Finally around 220 or so I saw this table of 2 girls of which 1 was totally my type. However I abit paiseh so dilly dally abit and 1 farang went to approach her and I thought sian.. no chance liao. Later on I walked pass the table again and she was still there. Ho seh! she didnt go back with the farang so now this time mai tu liao. Managed to get her for LT.

Funny thing is we never discussed the price I just asked to take her back to my place. Only upon entering my room she said : " my friend tell me if i go back with guy I can ask money" To which I asked how much she wanted. I was expecting 8000 for her standard and she only quoted me the standard 5k. So of course I agreed and went ahead with the deed. unzipped her top only to realise she was braless all this while and her figure (except for a B for boobs, which is fine with me since its natural) was near perfect. No excessive fats, smooth fair skin, no cellulite. Gave me BBBJ too.

Best.Night.Ever.

Quote:
FR

Think this is my first time going to Thailand without first doing some "research" on SBF.

1st Night
Friend wanted to go to Nana to check things out, the rainbow that has japanese signage (cant remember which number) easily had the most girls and the prettiest imo. The rest of bars were not up to par. Also the price was easily the most expensive. 6k for 4 hours we asked some fake boobs girl.
We went to another rainbow, i think it was rainbow 4, only 5k for LT. My friend picked a girl from there. When we came back to the apartment, the friend introduced another friend, also 5k for LT, which she came later.

2nd Night
We went back to Nana again, this time much earlier like 9pm. The rainbow with the japanese signage, same shit, prettiest girls all round, and also the most ex. This really hot girl quoted me 3k for ST and 10k for LT. Her english was top notch, probably due to her many singaporeans customers... Would have taken her, but decided to join my friends with their 5k options at the other rainbow. This girl i was eyeing only did 4 hours for 5K, but i guess it depends on the rapport with the mamasan, the mamasan manage to convince her to do LT

3rd Night
My friend was going to meet his girl from his previous trip, and she was also bringing her friend. Claims that the friend only does this if recommended by her friend. So apparently "fresher" but then again, i also doubled confirmed this fact with 2 agents i know, they dont know her. This was 10k, when she came i felt she was abit ego. Maybe she feels that this sort of stuff is beneath her. So we did the only thing singaporeans are very good at, making her drunk.

Oh btw, she also didnt peel prawns for me during dinner, something which alot of thai girls routinely do for me. and something i routinely order when i eat with thai girls

4th Night
I went out with a girl i met in kapoo, did the normal bullshit nonsense at the kapoo, why dont you be my gf, i will take care you, bring you singapore blahblahblah. we went to watch wonder woman first, then she brought me to Demo to party with her friends. She wasnt that pretty, and the daylights were really showing her flaws. I was really looking forward to going to Demo so that i can start wearing my beer goggles to get the deal done. But damn, when i saw her friends, they were so hot, and so young. I felt super sian, i couldnt make myself finish the deed. I went home alone and dreamt about her friends the whole night.

I guess its not much of a FR since most of the places have been there for ages. But here are my thoughts, the last trip i was there was exactly 1 year ago. I remember when the GSW lost to the Cavs, this year its the same re-match. I've always said that, its all about luck, sometimes you hit the jackpot and the golden gates of pleasure just shine happily on you. The last trip wasnt so good for me. This trip wasnt so lucky either, but overall it was considered much cheaper than what i usually spend years ago even though many people say that Bkk is now more expensive compared to last time. Good luck guys
Old 07-06-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Sukhumvit Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin33 View Post
hahaha can understand you bro. everytime I walk pass ladyboy will kana cock squeeze by them knn machiam I provide free service let ppl touch. think I got damn horny face also.
Nabeyz yes ladyboys along Sukhumvit Road may squeeze your cock when you walk pass them!

Boh bian who ask us to have a humsup looking face.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Bangkok Prices

Quote:
This trip wasnt so lucky either, but overall it was considered much cheaper than what i usually spend years ago even though many people say that Bkk is now more expensive compared to last time. Good luck guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
No choice due to inflation
Although the inflation for Thailand is rather on the high side in recent years but the higher ST/LT prices in Bangkok bars are simply ridiculous.

[Formula]

In each country when the Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists who don't spend/monger responsibly then the local market will be destabilised.

【Price Low or Stable】 + 【Service Level Good or Satisfactory] = 【Locals >99%, Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists <1%】
【Price Up】 + 【Service Level Down】 = 【Locals <1%, Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists >99%】

MONGER RESPONSIBLY
MAINTAIN STABLE LOCAL MARKET PRICES

Message brought to you by the RMA (Responsible Mongering Association)

As long as carrotheads are willing to pay those prices the WLs will continue to ask for more and more plus service level drop.
This is the law of demand and supply.

If want to pay THB3000 ST/THB5000-10,000 LT then might as well cheong in Singapore or Malaysia.
Can save on air tickets and accomodation some more.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:57 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Although the inflation for Thailand is rather on the high side in recent years but the higher ST/LT prices in Bangkok bars are simply ridiculous.

[Formula]

In each country when the Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists who don't spend/monger responsibly then the local market will be destabilised.

【Price Low or Stable】 + 【Service Level Good or Satisfactory] = 【Locals >99%, Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists <1%】
【Price Up】 + 【Service Level Down】 = 【Locals <1%, Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists >99%】

MONGER RESPONSIBLY
MAINTAIN STABLE LOCAL MARKET PRICES

Message brought to you by the RMA (Responsible Mongering Association)

As long as carrotheads are willing to pay those prices the WLs will continue to ask for more and more plus service level drop.
This is the law of demand and supply.

Good formula... but this does not apply to tonycheong2

because he got the hamsap.... I mean handsome look
Old 08-06-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Arrow Bangkok Prices

Quote:
Good formula... but this does not apply to tonycheong2

because he got the hamsap.... I mean handsome look
I'm a sustainable responsible mongerer.

Old 08-06-2017, 02:47 AM

Quote:
I'm a sustainable responsible mongerer.

too bad you attract alot of ladyboys
Old 08-06-2017, 04:20 AM
Samster

Arrow Bangkok Prices

Quote:
too bad you attract alot of ladyboys
What the...?

Don't attract gays can liao!

Old 08-06-2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
What the...?

Don't attract gays can liao!

so tonycheong2 is ok with ladyboys?

You like to poke them or like being poke by them?
Old 08-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Arrow Bangkok Prices

Quote:
so tonycheong2 is ok with ladyboys?

You like to poke them or like being poke by them?
Eh KNN stop associating me with ladyboys ok!
Those who don't know may even think I'm chow aqua lover hor!

Even naemlo at Cambodia thread suan me as an aqua lover liao!

Old 08-06-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Eh KNN stop associating me with ladyboys ok!
Those who don't know may even think I'm chow aqua lover hor!

Even naemlo at Cambodia thread suan me as an aqua lover liao!

For you to know, for us to find out

Ok i go the other thread disturb you also
Old 13-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, would like to ask senior who know well on thai..
This is an ordinary girl, not bar girl.

Usually i text those bar girl on "miss you" "love you" .. they will reply "miss you too"

But this ordinary girl and we chated daily almost 2 weeks.. many time i text "miss you" "love you".. She always reply "5555 ting tong"

I know "555" mean hahaha
But what does "ting tong" mean ? Tried google it says "crazy".. want ask sifu it is good sign or bad sign for me to proceed flirting ?
Old 13-06-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post

Usually i text those bar girl on "miss you" "love you" .. they will reply "miss you too"

But this ordinary girl and we chated daily almost 2 weeks.. many time i text "miss you" "love you".. She always reply "5555 ting tong"

I know "555" mean hahaha
But what does "ting tong" mean ? Tried google it says "crazy".. want ask sifu it is good sign or bad sign for me to proceed flirting ?
you haven't mastered the art of courting thai girls yet.

1 5 cents tip from me.. Dont appear needy. (this applies to all type of girls)

many a time the more stuck up i appear the more the better the effect.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post

I know "555" mean hahaha
You think too much... sometime girls will say you ting tong, ai ba, or just ba.... nothing wrong or no meaning...

Just like we casually talk to each other, sometime we will like say to each other "you siao ah?"

Just continue chatting with her lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1