The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
No la bro, sorry i am not saying abt u.
Oh, lucky.. I thought u talking about me. Enjoy yourself in the forum or Thailand.
Old 23-10-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi everyone. Last night was mass zap by tony fleet of clones but is ok la let him zap all he want. But btw happen to across a website call "$$$$$$$$$$.com". Wanted to try den all my friends said this website cmi one. Stupid website, can anyone verify.?
Old 23-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian23 View Post
Hi all.

Scheduled to go to bangkok end of dec. Anybody want to meet up? Staying at dream hotel, just off thermae.
Hehe my last visit there in june also stay dream,stay the new building...also plan to go dec leh,if i can go i let u know bro
Old 23-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Points also cannot eat, have 10000 points also like that, cannot convert into cash also. Also cannot call char bo free, only childish ppl concentrate on this point thingy.
hello childish clone so points not important is it? how come you up yourself to 54 points from -60 points!

How old already, i suggest u get a life instead of trolling ppl in forum. And have a nice day.

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 23-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Bros, I am planning to go bkk this Thursday to Sunday. Any bro know if.bars and massage places will be closed ? Due to thai king cremation?
Old 23-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Bro, dun have to be bothered about such losers really. For people who can't accept cricticsm since early jan, can hold onto it until end of year goes to show he has a lot of ego problem. Also doing stalking/exposing details of others he can't agree with goes to show there's a character flaw with such person. One fine day, his closest friends could turn his worst enemy. He might think he feels great doing all this. As for we guys who went thru NS life, we call this type of people "guniang" wear skirt. How old already, do this kind of things. He happy can already. He needs to win in this forum badly. We dun. Let's move on. Let the bullies dominate the forum if they chose to. I dun even bother to update the nightlife scene for quite some time already. cheers
Well that true. Whether we are "SMALL KID" or real men we still can enjoy and have our fun and settled down in Bkk or any other part of LOS. Better than those who cant make a living at here and end up in China and still try to earn $20 so called "booking table charges" from newbie cheongster. Luckily didn't be friend with such person if not sure feel disgusted $20 also want cheat。。Can say other ppl "freeloading" but while himself is earning $ with such ............ method。。
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 23-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
i also get zapped by bullies... stop kpkb and move on lah joker...
Ya dun worry i won't kpkb one. He use clones to mass zap me den ok lor, lan lan nvm lor. But anyway u so old bird here i ask u ah. I came across a website call $$$$$$$$$$.com. wanna try leh but my friend say this website lj one, cannot use de, agent anyhow and more expensive also. Since u old bird here i would like to humbly ask u is this true. Thks alot
Old 23-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Advertisement Fee

Quote:
Ya dun worry i won't kpkb one. He use clones to mass zap me den ok lor, lan lan nvm lor. But anyway u so old bird here i ask u ah. I came across a website call $$$$$$$$$$.com. wanna try leh but my friend say this website lj one, cannot use de, agent anyhow and more expensive also. Since u old bird here i would like to humbly ask u is this true. Thks alot
Please pay advertisement fee to SBF if you want to promote any website or business here!

Moderator am I correct or wrong?

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 23-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Re: Advertisement Fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Please pay advertisement fee to SBF if you want to promote any website or business here!

Moderator am I correct or wrong?

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Sorry bro i'm not trying to promote any website. My friend told me not good why would i still want to recommend. Wait all the samsters come scold me. But if i'm not wrong you're the owner of the web right. I think u really need to buck up abit.
Old 23-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
hello childish clone so points not important is it? how come you up yourself to 54 points from -60 points!

How old already, i suggest u get a life instead of trolling ppl in forum. And have a nice day.
Talk about trolling i think you already win 2017 awards。。impersonate others and use the photo that doesn't belong to you。。ok lar same phrase from you simi you write what you want you want post you want。。
How old already? I suggest you get a life instead trolling ppl in forum.
Old 23-10-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Eh how come u know so much abt my points huh. Or u with that tony come zap me is it. Just admit lor, i won't angry de la. I sabai sabai de la.
Old 23-10-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Bro, dun have to be bothered about such losers really. For people who can't accept cricticsm since early jan, can hold onto it until end of year goes to show he has a lot of ego problem. Also doing stalking/exposing details of others he can't agree with goes to show there's a character flaw with such person. One fine day, his closest friends could turn his worst enemy. He might think he feels great doing all this. As for we guys who went thru NS life, we call this type of people "guniang" wear skirt. How old already, do this kind of things. He happy can already. He needs to win in this forum badly. We dun. Let's move on. Let the bullies dominate the forum if they chose to. I dun even bother to update the nightlife scene for quite some time already. cheers
Wah his character really have problem sia~ No wonder he cant survive his business at Bkk。。now even use clone to use real life photo which is not belong to him.
If take his service later he take photo and blackmail ppl?
Sibeh scary sia。。

Last edited by le0rio; 23-10-2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old 23-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
Hehe my last visit there in june also stay dream,stay the new building...also plan to go dec leh,if i can go i let u know bro
Bro i last went pattaya in aug only. This coming trip for me very long in bangkok. 11 full days.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian23 View Post
Bro i last went pattaya in aug only. This coming trip for me very long in bangkok. 11 full days.
stay in lower sukhumvit for easy access for bars and clubs...

enjoy your long stay in bkk... just be aware of stealth agents and freeloaders on this forum...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
stay in lower sukhumvit for easy access for bars and clubs...

enjoy your long stay in bkk... just be aware of stealth agents and freeloaders on this forum...
Really gotta be aware of those stealth agents who will help book tables for USD50. Waste $$ and dun have benefits. Give the $ as tips for girls better. When engage for service this can that can no problem. When reach there sorry this sorry that due to bla bla bla nonsense.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1