The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
danielgoh12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro spotty for the contact.

Tbh, her looks is not my type but I must say her massage is really strong and I enjoyed it a lot. I also agree that 1 hour is not enough! Whether to rtm or not will see my needs haha. If for good and hard massage, for sure will go again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotty0303 View Post
Went to the famous fish head steamboat at the junction of Jln sultan area- locate at HDB flat, after a good makan with my kakis no drinks cos we are driving, was thinking to explore the area to cc any lobang. Then saw one TCM shop with a few ML seating outside playing their handphone and one of them caught my attention, she is quite fair n good looking, I will say won’t reject type and properly a C cupper of course not syt standard but mid 30s.

Went in with her and ask for the entrance fee and it was $50/hour. There is a common bath area (HDB shop house), after wash up put on the usual disposable short and waiting for her to come in. She serve me a drink and start preparing the bed. I must say the bed is quite comfortable when face down. When she began her stroke, I told myself wow lao jackpot! This girl can really massage. I think she properly one of the best that I had. She told me she is from sichuan (and I like 川妹子)used to run a similar shop before. Not going through how good her skill is, but honestly she is real good in my opinion. Immediately I extend my session to 2 hours. And she ask would I like to do cupping or gua sha because she said any session above 1.5 hours, the shop will throw in these extra for free, I didn’t try that but told her might do so in my next visit (fyi book next visit liao)

The GQ was offered and boy she didn’t rush it off, there is HDLY given and after flip over she didn’t go straight to stroke my DD but massage my ping pong ,groin and inner thighs saying to release some of the nerves there. She did it real slow and very shiok when my didi was saluting her. Maybe is because I am having 2 hours so we have the time to enjoy that kind of service. I dot think one hour is sufficient to have that. Oh btw I am able to touch her top and is at least a C+, of course not able to go underneath her shirt, me first time visit her, not sure whether she allow or not, but her had a flat tummy firm and rounded butt, yes she come towards me during the final minutes that wanting me to see how is my手感she said. maybe my next visit will try further

This is her first trip here and brothers who prefer good skill in massage perhaps can consider. My advice is to book her for at least 1.5 hours to enjoy her massage. BTW total damage for two hours is 2B n she charge 1B for GQ but I gave extra for her effort.
Old 17-04-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Went to the famous fish head steamboat at the junction of Jln sultan area- locate at HDB flat, after a good makan with my kakis no drinks cos we are driving, was thinking to explore the area to cc any lobang. Then saw one TCM shop with a few ML seating outside playing their handphone and one of them caught my attention, she is quite fair n good looking, I will say won’t reject type and properly a C cupper of course not syt standard but mid 30s.

Went in with her and ask for the entrance fee and it was $50/hour. There is a common bath area (HDB shop house), after wash up put on the usual disposable short and waiting for her to come in. She serve me a drink and start preparing the bed. I must say the bed is quite comfortable when face down. When she began her stroke, I told myself wow lao jackpot! This girl can really massage. I think she properly one of the best that I had. She told me she is from sichuan (and I like 川妹子)used to run a similar shop before. Not going through how good her skill is, but honestly she is real good in my opinion. Immediately I extend my session to 2 hours. And she ask would I like to do cupping or gua sha because she said any session above 1.5 hours, the shop will throw in these extra for free, I didn’t try that but told her might do so in my next visit (fyi book next visit liao)

The GQ was offered and boy she didn’t rush it off, there is HDLY given and after flip over she didn’t go straight to stroke my DD but massage my ping pong ,groin and inner thighs saying to release some of the nerves there. She did it real slow and very shiok when my didi was saluting her. Maybe is because I am having 2 hours so we have the time to enjoy that kind of service. I dot think one hour is sufficient to have that. Oh btw I am able to touch her top and is at least a C+, of course not able to go underneath her shirt, me first time visit her, not sure whether she allow or not, but her had a flat tummy firm and rounded butt, yes she come towards me during the final minutes that wanting me to see how is my手感she said. maybe my next visit will try further

This is her first trip here and brothers who prefer good skill in massage perhaps can consider. My advice is to book her for at least 1.5 hours to enjoy her massage. BTW total damage for two hours is 2B n she charge 1B for GQ but I gave extra for her effort.
She is Master Masseuse PRC A, whom I shared on Mar 26 :
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=23184939&postcount=252

Thanks for affirming that she gives excellent massage.
Old 17-04-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 23
neinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Matched this nice lady from MacPherson from michat

Solid massage for 90min
Almost 1b4r
Happy ending 1b

51x look for Vivian
Old 17-04-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi bro. Can pm the contact or location of this ML? Thanks.
Old 18-04-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 19
spotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post

Oh I didn’t know that! Lucky I didn’t hijack your info. Yup excellent massage. Bro may approach PeePeeBoy for info ya. cos I don’t log in all the time….
Old 18-04-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Bornf3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
any TCM in Amk or bishan to recommend? Been to a couple of them already, but 90% offer special...looking for those clean type but friendly enough...the ones I have been to mostly aunties type...
Then you should visit Blessed Health TCM at Blk 555, AMK Ave 10. You may google for more info and reviews.
Old 18-04-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Went in with her and ask for the entrance fee and it was $50/hour. There is a common bath area (HDB shop house), after wash up put on the usual disposable short and waiting for her to come in.
This area is well known for budget shops. Nowadays even more shops have opened there. It's competitive so not surprised the entry charge is $50 (only). Could also be due to a number of shops there are all owned by same boss so got standardisation ISO

Now when it comes to gq, it is possible to get lowest tier plus roaming once you are familiar with the ml, for $20-30 tips. Not kidding. It's very competitive. Explore more of the shops there, press your luck, and you will find
Old 19-04-2024, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Can share ctc? TIA
Old 19-04-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
10balls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro can share this place. Tia
Old 20-04-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
maxsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks to contact from PeePeeBoy. Good strong massage and a pleasant lady to chat with. Had an enjoyable time, will RTM!
Old 20-04-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bro spotty0303 for the contact.

Solid experience masseurs are hard to find.
Usually their looks are average and if they good looking and with teasing they tend to expect higher tips. If tips are not up to their expectations the massage std and gfe will drop for subsequent visits. They are usually quite popular and many supporters. This was what I experienced so far.
Haha Axxxx looks is also not my type but for good hard massage I am ok with her.

Tbh, her looks is not my type but I must say her massage is really strong and I enjoyed it a lot. I also agree that 1 hour is not enough! Whether to rtm or not will see my needs haha. If for good and hard massage, for sure will go again.[/QUOTE]
Old 21-04-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 19
spotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Newluck;23263691]Thanks to bro spotty0303 for the contact.

Solid experience masseurs are hard to find.
Usually their looks are average and if they good looking and with teasing they tend to expect higher tips. If tips are not up to their expectations the massage std and gfe will drop for subsequent visits. They are usually quite popular and many supporters. This was what I experienced so far.
Haha Axxxx looks is also not my type but for good hard massage I am ok with her.

Well said! Yes fully agree, solid good masseurs not easy to come by, if bro go for the syt looks and big boobs, then this is not the right place. Although there is one younger masseur there, but not sure her name….. All pms replied.
Old 21-04-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro spotty0303

Able to share ctc/details?

Thank you
Old 22-04-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Tried a****.. her massage is really good. Her butt is very firm, she definitely gyms and she is proud of it. Overall will be back to massage.. 1.5h is good!
Old 22-04-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
Tried a****.. her massage is really good. Her butt is very firm, she definitely gyms and she is proud of it. Overall will be back to massage.. 1.5h is good!
Am rb.gy glad that you enjoyed her massage, as much as I do.
I /ijqpt1 call her Master Masseuse for a reason, and I usually opt for 2 or 2.5 hours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1