The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Conservative Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!..bro thor, just woke up from a hot session last nite & tis morning & just saw yr thread @ the beginning of the page ! ..& after reading yr tis teasing & sexciting account of Melinda & the 3 of you, makes me so horny again & wanting to go for Round 2 ! ..haha......Thanks so much for the pleasure of reading which yr story brings ! ...Pls continue yr story asap & dun keep us waiting too long k !
Bro Rickey., grateful to hear ur encouraging words
Old 26-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

Melvin with his shirt partly unbuttoned lowered the cheongsam right down to help her step out of it. To make it easier I slipped my right hand out of her panties to give her flexibility to step out of her dress.

I instinctively, very excitedly moved my right hand up to grope and cup Melinda's right breasts. So i was now standing behind her, both hands reaching around to cup her large, heavy mummy tits.

The room was silent as there was no music and no street sounds. All we could hear really was Melinda breathing heavily with small moans. There also wasn't much conversation right now, but the silence was erotic.

I started thumbing both Melinda's nipples, flicking over them back and forth very fast like an excited school boy. My cock was rock hard under my office pants and honestly, seeing her hubby on the couch with his cock out, watching me grope his wife's breasts and play with her nipples, almost made me cum my pants right there and then, I will be honest.

And if that wasn't enough, Melinda then reached back with her left hand, wedding ring still on, and began rubbing my crotch. Her hand almost searching for the bulge of my cock, which honestly was ready to ejaculate very prematurely, especially with the glint of her diamond in the light of the room.

I had to step back a little to accomodate her hand, as well as give some space between my boner and her bum cheeks, now almost fully visible as her black g-string was quite little. As Melinda was touching my cock through my pants, and my hands were over her full breasts, Melvin, still clothed and standing in front of her, leaned in for a kiss.

It was a bit weird having another bro pressing his chest against my knuckles, which caused me to flatten my hands over Melinda's breasts. By now, Lai had stood up, and almost like a quiet predator, had walked over and was standing next to the three of us, about a foot away, watching all aspects of the exchange.

Melvin and Melinda was kissing furiously and he was pressing hard against her while their tongues went to battle. Lai then moved in closer and Melvin broke the kiss. Lai immediately placed his mouth on his wife's lips and kissed her.

I was behind her, unbuckling my pants to let her left hand slide into my pants. Melinda instinctively started stroking my cock inside my pants, over my boxers while kissing her husband Lai. Melvin meanwhile, had lowered onto his knees to pull Melinda's knickers right down.

I felt as though I would blow my load all over Melinda's ring in my pants, while she stroked my cock and kissed her hubby. Melvin taking her panties off meant the pretty conservative wife was now totally naked, while the three around her were still partly clothed. That was pretty hot, although I couldn't wait to take my pants off. The tented pressure down there was intense, and there was so little space for my hard cock, Melinda's hand, and her wedding ring, down my pants..

contd..
Old 26-07-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

contd...

While contemplating my own boner and lack of real estate in the HDB estate in my pants, Lai and his wife broke their kiss and she turned to face me, slipping her hand out of my pants.

I realised I was the only guy who hadn't kissed Lai's wife. I took a quick peek at the goods before proceeding. Nice, full breasts, very fair skin.. for a closer rendition of what Melinda resembled, click here

She also had a small but thick tuft of black hair above her pussy. But overall, she looked amazing naked for a married mother of 2 kids.

After kissing her, Lai took a step back. I took the initiative and placed a kiss on her lips. She was clearly horny as she devoured my tongue and sucked on it. I reciprocated, tongues inside each others mouth as I groped her breast. Flicking her nipple back and forth made her moan loudly and longily into my mouth, and I realised she definitely got horny when her nipples were stimulated.
Both Lai and Melvin were now standing to the side watching, as Melinda slipped her hand instinctively into my pants, under my boxers, touching my cock skin on skin for the first time while the two guys watched.

I wanted to lay her on the bed and slip my cock into her married mouth, and images of that flashed through my mind as we kissed. But I also wanted to be respectful of the others and not go too fast. Besides, my pants were still on even though her hand was down it already, hungrily fondling my testicles.

I'll admit honestly, I was feeling very shy at the prospect of dropping my pants in the room of 3 people. But if a shy conservative wife could get naked, I knew I should have the balls to as well (no pun intended

contd...
Old 26-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Watsluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you TS for this interesting story :-)
Old 26-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
LuisSuarez9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 26-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
AnjingMati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy ...... please continue bro
Old 26-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Bro Rickey., grateful to hear ur encouraging words
You're most welcome, my dear bro thor !! ...thank you v. much for continuing yr story of Melinda's MMMF so super fast as requested !!...getting more & more sexciting !! ..wow !!...can't really believe it !...now the conservative wifey Melinda is completely naked at last .. standing totally nude in front of..& wif all you 3 guys partially clothed around her..!! ...Tats seems so unfair & unkind to her leh, bro !...din she feel shy at all to be seen in all her full glory for the 1st time by you 2 guys whom she has just met besides her hubby ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 26-07-2015 at 06:22 PM.
Old 26-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
WuJiPostInOrgy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting event ...... please continue TS
Old 26-07-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're most welcome, my dear bro thor !! ...thank you v. much for continuing yr story of Melinda's MMMF so super fast as requested !!...getting more & more sexciting !! ..wow !!...can't really believe it !...now the conservative wifey Melinda is completely naked at last .. standing totally nude in front of..& wif all you 3 guys partially clothed around her..!! ...Tats seems so unfair & unkind to her leh, bro !...din she feel shy at all to be seen in all her full glory for the 1st time by you 2 guys whom she has just met besides her hubby ???
bro Rickey, I will admit this was very interesting for me to observe. I think bc hubby got his cock out so quickly, she felt more encouraged (by this time, he only had a shirt on, but was stroking his cock
Old 27-07-2015, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Nadal18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here too
Old 27-07-2015, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Bro Thor, nice story camping here cheers
Old 27-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

contd...

My shyness at dropping my pants reduced when Melvin removed his shirt and also his pants quite quickly. His cock was also clearly aroused as it sprung up once his pants were off. It was a bit strange to be looking at another's guy's cock in such a scenario for the first time.

Lai stepped away, back to the couch and also started removing his office shirt. He took a seat, naked and cock standing up. Melvin briefly looked at Lai, who gave him a sort of "go ahead, can lah" look, giving permission for Melvin to proceed further with Melinda.

Melvin and Melissa's naked bodies came together, and he groped her MILF tits while they tongue kissed again. Now the only clothed person in the room, I slowly began to unbutton my own shirt and dropped my pants also. It felt very strange as I took my boxers off, standing naked. Lai smiled and gave me a thumbs up - I didn't know whether that was a good thing or little creepy leh!

Melinda sat down on the bed. She said, "ok, you boys, before we go any further, I have never done this before. No sex or anything please, but I will give you both blowjobs. Can?"

I was about to give a big "CAN LAH!" but waited for Melvin first.

He smiled, more calmly said, "whatever you like"

She was sitting on the bed and he walked to her. She smiled at him, then at me. Melvin brought his cock to her face and reached down to play with her breast. I walked over too, as Melinda started stroking his cock. She then bowed her head and started sucking. Melvin groaned as the sound of her mouth sucking on his cock tip was all we could hear in the room. Lai was now standing up, getting a side view as his wife sucked the younger guy's cock.

I stood next to Melvin and started groping her other breast and pulled her nipple gently, while he still had his hands on her breast, the other stroking her hair while the wife tasted his cock. My cock was also inches from Melinda's face and she (somewhat distractedly) reached up and began stroking my hard cock while sucking Melvin's. It was a hot scene and I wondered if her mouth would be on my cock next while her hubby watched us...

contd...
Old 27-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Ts this is good. Camping 4 more. Cheers.
Old 27-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Well written TS, just upped u
Old 27-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold

TS, you got marvellous memory lah, those small details like who is the last to kiss her and Princeton hahahaha ...... looking forward to more update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1