The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2006, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
How To Approach?

Hi bros.. got something want to ask but keep quiet for a long long time liao.. let say you see a chio bu on the MRT.. see her a while and she also notice you beoing her.. how do you approach her and ask for her number ler? today i tried kenna slammed like ghost!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 30-08-2006, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How To Approach?

here is my sincerest offer of help

go over 2 her.
tell her ur hp batt is flat n will like 2 borrow hers 2 make an urgent call.
feign a call.
dun salivate while making a call!!!
return back hp 2 her.
compliment her hp model.
dun do dat if hers is sibeh old model n got collapsible antenna!!!
while complimenting her hp model, tell her dis..
"talking about hp.. can i plz have ur lumber?"

hope it helps..

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 30-08-2006, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: How To Approach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie II
here is my sincerest offer of help

go over 2 her.
tell her ur hp batt is flat n will like 2 borrow hers 2 make an urgent call.
feign a call.
dun salivate while making a call!!!
return back hp 2 her.
compliment her hp model.
dun do dat if hers is sibeh old model n got collapsible antenna!!!
while complimenting her hp model, tell her dis..
"talking about hp.. can i plz have ur lumber?"

hope it helps..
Might be easier to just say, "Hello, I've lost my handphone number, can I use yours?"

Who Shags Wins
Old 30-08-2006, 02:07 AM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

if dun want to lend me ler..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 30-08-2006, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
Rexell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRexell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
today i tried kenna slammed like ghost!
Maybe you can elaborate on how you tried? What approach did you use? Then maybe I can advise you further. But to be honest, I think if she interested in you also, then whatever approach you take, as long as it doesn't make you look too much like an idiot should hit jackpot.
Old 30-08-2006, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
if dun want to lend me ler..
i thought ur a gal .. ?
Old 30-08-2006, 02:49 AM
Samster

i les ma.. kekeke.. but methods that work for guy also vice versa ma..

Old 30-08-2006, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!

but she not les mah
lolz
probably ani guy go ahead will works
Old 30-08-2006, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
Rexell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRexell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually the borrow hp method is good also mah... You can kaysiao put your phone silent first. Then use her phone to call your phone lor, then have number liao.

Then you can call her and tell her its you actually and you couldn't think of any pickup line but wanna talk to her so resort to this method. But remember not to call again if she doesn't want you calling her anymore lor.

Or you kaysiao step on her feet lah, immediately followed by apologising and starting conversation. I kena quite a number of ladies using this method on me in clubs.

I also got friend keep looking and smiling at the girl until he tripped in between the lobang between the 2 doors when he alight with the girl beside him. The girl actually helped him up and asked him if he alright and in the end became his gf.

Or ask her where she bought a certain item/clothing. Tell her its very nice. Girls always like people to appreciate whatever they are wearing, especially when you are a guy. Say you wanna buy for your mum or sis lor. But dunno what to buy. Ask her for suggestions. Talk abit of cock. If all goes well, ask her whether she free and maybe she can go along and give suggestions. Another important thing to note is don't get number too early. Wait until bo pian wanna go separate ways liao then try to ask for number.

What do bros think of my idea?
Old 30-08-2006, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexell
Actually the borrow hp method is good also mah... You can kaysiao put your phone silent first. Then use her phone to call your phone lor, then have number liao.

Then you can call her and tell her its you actually and you couldn't think of any pickup line but wanna talk to her so resort to this method. But remember not to call again if she doesn't want you calling her anymore lor.

Or you kaysiao step on her feet lah, immediately followed by apologising and starting conversation. I kena quite a number of ladies using this method on me in clubs.

Bro, what if her number is caller non-sending? Your hp will get a private call rite?
Old 30-08-2006, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

mrt never try before but bus got..

cos my friends and i talk quite loudly about the chio bu in front of us so before we alight i went to speak to her.. end up she asked for my num.. tot she wun call(we all know rite, girls usually wun call if they ask u to leave your num instead)

but just 20mins after reaching home i got a call from her!!

too bad she got a bf then.. haiz..

bro so maybe next time u wanna approach, try to get eye contact a few times then smile at her.. if she smile back, likely u can try.. if she bo chup u, then wait for next target loh!
Old 30-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

talking about borrowing HP, i got this werid incident too.
I was at Orchard mrt waiting for my friend, then this gal (quite sweet) came up to me claiming that her HP was stuck. SHe offered me 50cent to borrow my Hp for a call.
At that moment of time i thought she might took my HP and just run away so i rejected her offer. She just look at me as if i'm an alien and walk away. She didnt ask people around me to borrow Hp.

I was wondering wat u bros will do if u were me.
Old 30-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer
I was at Orchard mrt waiting for my friend, then this gal (quite sweet) came up to me claiming that her HP was stuck. SHe offered me 50cent to borrow my Hp for a call.
At that moment of time i thought she might took my HP and just run away so i rejected her offer. She just look at me as if i'm an alien and walk away. She didnt ask people around me to borrow Hp.

You're a dumb ass Sillyporean if you asked me
Old 30-08-2006, 11:57 AM
johnnyistoogood

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer

Orchard Mrt got coin phone.. If she got 50ct why not use it to make the call. Seriously, nowadays snatch and run thieves getting more leh. I think nothing wrong u did if u are concerned about safety. Who knows what number she will be calling. skali the charity hotline donate $ one, hoho then you get your bill you cry, like what my friend kena from a MILF.
Old 30-08-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys BECAREFUL! now asdfghjkl avatar no more zhuge liang.. now change 2 angry general ready 4 battle n 2 slice u ppl if unable 2 help him!

aiya.. get straight 2 the point with ur target! go 2 her n boldly ask "miss u looked familiar leh.. r u fm *******? u reminded me of ***** fm *******". if she reply "oh izzit?" HO SAY LIAO!! "look i'm pretty rushed 4 time so can i have ur lumber 2 call u again?"

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1