The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bbbjcim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beach Club Prices

What's the current BC price ranges?
Old 27-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AO_Viet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beach Club Prices

Hi Bro

I just went beach club and what I know is 300 ST 500 over night. It is a good time to go because very quite and not many customer these day I manage to find a real gem. Chinese Vietnamese. Can speak mandarin, Cantonese and English. Just started the trade. She is very picky. She choose customer and she will only take Chinese. Very good feel with her. Had a good time.

Also try out recommendation from a OKT. Indonesia malay. Not my cup of tea. But the OKT is very service. Show me 6 round of girl before I pick one. Any need contact, just pm me. Btw, it is 350 for 6 hours.

Ao
Old 29-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jbboy_991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These days it's a buyers market. Trade is dreadful for the girls. They are being ripped off by the BC management for entrance fees, live in fear of police raids and there a too few customers.
Stop asking 'how much?' and offer a maximum RM200 for short time and RM350 all night. Tip ONLY if the service is better than expected.
Old 29-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
vincentlin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO_Viet View Post
Hi Bro

I just went beach club and what I know is 300 ST 500 over night. It is a good time to go because very quite and not many customer these day I manage to find a real gem. Chinese Vietnamese. Can speak mandarin, Cantonese and English. Just started the trade. She is very picky. She choose customer and she will only take Chinese. Very good feel with her. Had a good time.

Also try out recommendation from a OKT. Indonesia malay. Not my cup of tea. But the OKT is very service. Show me 6 round of girl before I pick one. Any need contact, just pm me. Btw, it is 350 for 6 hours.

Ao
hi bro, this place is jb or kl?
Old 29-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentlin View Post
hi bro, this place is jb or kl?
This is in KL.

If you want to zap me, please leave your id and the reason. I won't zap you back one.
I just want to know who and why so that I can piss you off again.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Jennyekskaliman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbboy_991 View Post
These days it's a buyers market. Trade is dreadful for the girls. They are being ripped off by the BC management for entrance fees, live in fear of police raids and there a too few customers.
Stop asking 'how much?' and offer a maximum RM200 for short time and RM350 all night. Tip ONLY if the service is better than expected.
just came back from beach club, tried to chat up a sweet looking thai girl, Yim, went back and forth for a few hours till closing, till then she refused to budge from RM 700 for an overnighter.

Guess it because it was saturday night, still frigging packed
Old 08-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

jbboy_991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a racial pecking order being operated when it comes to demanding rates. I know the visiting Russian girls consider themselves to be top of the pile and demand big bucks. The poor pinays take their place at the bottom end of the scale. Sorry, but as I am quite happy with pinays, I cannot remember where the Vietnamese, Laos, Thai and prc fit into the scale.

My suggested maximum rates was for pinays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyekskaliman View Post
just came back from beach club, tried to chat up a sweet looking thai girl, Yim, went back and forth for a few hours till closing, till then she refused to budge from RM 700 for an overnighter.

Guess it because it was saturday night, still frigging packed
Old 08-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 22
nzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samsternzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samsternzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went there few days ago, russians there are not that good quality compare to those vietnamese or thais, they're all bigger and stronger than me. one of them quote me 400rm for 1 shot and i rejected politely.

saw one chio viet standing beside the bar tender (outside) i went to buy her a drink and she asked me to bring her out. i asked how much, she said 500rm per shot. what can i say? moved on. ended up picked up a vietnamese around 2am, got her phone number and called next day for action, she settled 300rm for as long as i want and as many times as i want the other night, but i have to pay for the hotel my own.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maxI88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you mind PM me the numbers?

Do you know PRC charges 5-6 times RM350 for 6hrs...
Old 13-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 20
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check it out last week. pick up a PRC call wen er for RM200 ST. Overall average.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ddeeenieee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi Bro

Ao

PM me the number please..
thanks/
Old 15-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sgvinnie07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

I was there with some fellow brothers over the last few days.
the pinays always offer the good services. Find a great one and make sure you click. I have had great times with thai & viet but a bit of hit & miss.
I always stay close to BC area. If there is any trouble with price or service, you can ask them to leave and return to BC to find another.
It is a buyers market down there.
I normally pay 200-250RM for ON. But I usually get them a few drinks & dancing before we leave.

Cheers.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

wazz_dhaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro

Ao
PM me the number please
plus: whats the entry fee for beach club
Old 12-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi Bro

Ao
Hi Bro,

Can give me the ctc of the Chinese Viet? I'm in KL now and need some quick fix. So her rate is 350 overnight
Old 12-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzkaki View Post
went there few days ago, russians there are not that good quality compare to those vietnamese or thais, they're all bigger and stronger than me. one of them quote me 400rm for 1 shot and i rejected politely.

saw one chio viet standing beside the bar tender (outside) i went to buy her a drink and she asked me to bring her out. i asked how much, she said 500rm per shot. what can i say? moved on. ended up picked up a vietnamese around 2am, got her phone number and called next day for action, she settled 300rm for as long as i want and as many times as i want the other night, but i have to pay for the hotel my own.
Hi Bro,

Can I've her nbr as I need some action?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1