The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
I don't think not speaking Japanese is too much of an issue. I didn't have to say anything until I was in the room and they had this list which is pretty much self explantory
the list looks something like this
20min - 15000
30min - 20000
etc
Quick calculation
15000 Yen = SGD239
20000 Yen = SGD318

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 04-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Marathon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, I didn't say it was cheap. The cheapest price U can get is 11000yen for 15min, I think this is pretty much standard price.

And the talk about PRC or Japanese. Frankly speaking, I can't tell if the girl was PRC or Jap. Most I've seen certainly doesn't look PRC and the one I had spoke very fluent Jap and behave very much like Japanese. So even if she wasn't Jap, no way I can tell. In which case, as far as GFE goes, no one I've encounter comes even close to what I experienced in Japan
Old 04-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
Well, I didn't say it was cheap. The cheapest price U can get is 11000yen for 15min, I think this is pretty much standard price.

And the talk about PRC or Japanese. Frankly speaking, I can't tell if the girl was PRC or Jap. Most I've seen certainly doesn't look PRC and the one I had spoke very fluent Jap and behave very much like Japanese. So even if she wasn't Jap, no way I can tell. In which case, as far as GFE goes, no one I've encounter comes even close to what I experienced in Japan
Yes.. Cheonging in Japan is the most expensive I have ever encountered.

For a normal gentleman bar, just talk and some raba-raba action, costs at least Yen 10,000/hour.

And..totally agree on GFE part by Jap hostess.. I like

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 07-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
Addictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAddictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAddictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

im heading to tokyo in the next day.....really nothing enjoying there/ heard abt wat.."blow job bar"

hopefully someone can provide some nice fun
Old 08-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
leekit12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addictedtosex View Post
im heading to tokyo in the next day.....really nothing enjoying there/ heard abt wat.."blow job bar"

hopefully someone can provide some nice fun
Good luck bro,

Hopefully you could provide more useful info after your sexperience in Tpkyo!! BANZAI!!!
Old 28-07-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hilikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this forum has almost zero info on japan. i believe it's time for a bit of standard.

to say that japan's sex services (fuzoku) is expensive is the same as saying that singapore's hookers are very expensive after only visiting orchard towers. you need to know what is available, and what you should be looking for.

first thing first, some info for your understanding:
1. Law
japan has an anti-prostitution law that outlaws penetrative sex. this also means that non-penetrative sex is not illegal. the definition of penetrative sex is when your penis penetrates the vagina. it does not include anus, mouth, etc. this is the loophole around the law. however, it is not difficult to find FJ in japan, although it is 'illegal'.

2. Racism
the people who suffer the most racism in japan are the blacks and whites. we may have a perception of angmohs playing SPGs. in japan, it is the other way around - the girls are playing the angmohs.

however all this is not important with regards to cheonging. blacks (kokujin) and whites (hakujin) are discriminated because they are basically believed to be rough with girls. as for other races, race does not matter as long as you can speak japanese. in this case, if you are refused, it is usually because of a language barrier, not because of race.

3. Types

hostess bar and cabaret club are very common in japan and very very expensive. the actual service is just for the girl to talk and pour you drinks. anything more than that is forbidden (but depends on the girl really). it is not meant to be a sex service.

there are many types of services in japan. i will just quickly go through 3.

i. pink salon
this is the lowest form of sex service. it is basically a bar, something like a ktv, which is dark and plays loud music. there are rows of high sofas, all facing the same direction, so you cannot see the person sitting in front or behind. you only see the back of the sofa in front of you. girl comes, strips and gives you a BJ. after that you leave.

costs from JPY3000(~$50)/1/30-45min upwards

ii. delivery health
this is just a callgirl service. she either meets you at the hotel or she can book a hotel. it depends. many koreans in particular are in this service.

costs from about JPY15000(~$230) upwards

iii. soapland
this is probably the highest level of sex service. it is the most expensive but also the hardest for foreigners. this is where the girl bathes you and does all kinds of special skills, such as massaging your dick with the outside of her pussy (sumata), washing your fingers and toes with her pussy, etc.

low grade one will cost from JPY12000(~$190) for 1-2hrs but it can go all the way up to JPY30000 or more.
Old 28-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

in osaka there is probably the oldest red light district in japan called tobita shinchi.

the brothels are small and run down, there are not even any showers, service is the bare minimum. rates are 20min/15k, 30min/20k as one bro pointed out. this is probably very expensive compared to other options.

i will just focus on tokyo.

biggest red light district in tokyo is called kabuki-cho in shinjuku. there are many touts, many black guys who will swarm foreigners. as a general rule, NEVER listen to the blacks. the japanese touts are genuine, but it is rare (but not impossible) that they will approach foreigners or speak english.

i think too much theory also ppl will become sian, i'm only writing all this because japan has all kinds of systems and hidden rules, even in their sex industry.

i will just proceed to list places and FRs, but only if anyone is interested.

i've been in these forums for years but i dont participate. im still under moderation so i dunno if all this will even come out
Old 28-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
in osaka there is probably the oldest red light district in japan called tobita shinchi.

the brothels are small and run down, there are not even any showers, service is the bare minimum. rates are 20min/15k, 30min/20k as one bro pointed out. this is probably very expensive compared to other options.

i will just focus on tokyo.

biggest red light district in tokyo is called kabuki-cho in shinjuku. there are many touts, many black guys who will swarm foreigners. as a general rule, NEVER listen to the blacks. the japanese touts are genuine, but it is rare (but not impossible) that they will approach foreigners or speak english.

i think too much theory also ppl will become sian, i'm only writing all this because japan has all kinds of systems and hidden rules, even in their sex industry.

i will just proceed to list places and FRs, but only if anyone is interested.

i've been in these forums for years but i dont participate. im still under moderation so i dunno if all this will even come out
Thank you for your valuable insights... Even for regular visitor like me, I am lost.

Any soapland that will accept non-Japan speaking customer?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 28-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Delete Double posting

Old 30-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Thank you for your valuable insights... Even for regular visitor like me, I am lost.

Any soapland that will accept non-Japan speaking customer?
its easy to be lost in japan, seems like everything has a kind of system or order, which you have to follow in order to get anything.

i know some soaplands which, at least, explicitly state that they accept foreigners. the deal with soaplands is that most don't accept foreigners. for the ones that do, they usually restrict your selection of girls, or in some cases try to rip you off by charging you higher prices for being a foreigner. in some cases, foreigners who cant speak japanese will be charged more than foreigners who can.

unfortunately i have to admit that i do not have any FR to post on soaplands. it is still on my to-do list. however i do know some soaplands that accept foreigners, which i know are still operating.

but the first order is a lobang for anyone, who is not japanese, and can't speak a single word in japanese, who wants to shoot his load in japan (tokyo).

the friendliest pink salons that you will ever encounter in japan as a foreigner is near JR Sugamo station. from the gates, exit left. you will be facing a small roundabout.

these are the GPS coordinates 35.732888,139.740016
go to http://maps.google.com/ and enter these coordinates to do a search.

the point refers to the start of a street i like to call 'blowjob alley'. there are 3 or 4 pink salons there. they are impossible to miss, because a staff will stand outside each store and greet you with a big smile, waving you in.

some shops open at 10, others at 11. the market rate is JPY4000 for one shot, about 20min? i'm not sure, but there seems to be a cutoff time after which the girl with end off with a HJ, or worse, just leave you there. during the day there is usually a discount, maybe JPY1000 off. i think that is before 4pm or 7pm, i forgot. girls seem to be around mid to late 20s, if u lucky she is young, but more likely if u are suay u will get 30+. unless milf is your thing. as far as i can tell they are JAPANESE girls. if u suspect they are PRC try talking to them in chinese if u can, then dont really try to hide it.

pricing may vary, i know some pink salons where the damage gradually increases throughout the day. sometimes fixed price. sometimes you can pay extra to choose your girl. u usually choose from photos and the photos can be very misleading.

i would say that most of the time, pink salon girls are average looking japanese girls. dont expect a thin and young teen. the benefit is that their bj skill is usually superb.

i will post more in due time. i don't expect to gain anything from sharing. i have been a member for years but never post. the only thing i hope to achieve is to raise the standard of the forums abit.
Old 30-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

just realised something, after searching the GPS coordinates using google maps, zoom in ALL THE WAY until u reach 'street view'. now turn until you are pointing towards the 3 o'clock on the minimap (you will be facing slightly towards the left side of the street).

you will see the blue sign of a pink salon called
パブサルーン
キャンヂィ
which reads "PUB SALOON - CANDY"
and there is a tout standing below the sign. this is and example of what u need to look for.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
leekit12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Hikilus,

Thanks for sharing and providing the info... appreciated
Old 05-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 18
altisD is one of the Best!altisD is one of the Best!altisD is one of the Best!

Bro Hikilus,

Am going to Tokyo next week only short stay...2 days 1 night....any good lobang that can get a Jap to my hotel and the damage? any website that provide this services, something similar to what we have here in SG?

Thanks.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks Hilikus really great info! Hope to see you more often here.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by altisD View Post
Bro Hikilus,

Am going to Tokyo next week only short stay...2 days 1 night....any good lobang that can get a Jap to my hotel and the damage? any website that provide this services, something similar to what we have here in SG?

Thanks.
'delivery' service is one of the more expensive options. however i think our singapore girls are starting to match or even exceed this kind of pricing.

for 400-500 sgd an hour, would you rather have a japanese, above-average to model standard girl, or a local FL? that is not even a question.

unfortunately for foreigners, the selection is limited. but then you only need one in one night.

you can try this http://www.asianmystique.com/

i'm sorry but i don't have any particular girl to recommend... but if you can try it and write an FR i think it will take this thread up another level.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1