The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KL Jalan Ismail Area - Beach Club, Thai and etc

Hi, I am been looking in the Malaysia thread hoping to find some advice and FR on these 2 places. These 2 places seems to be well known for WLs. Any Bros that have great experience at these places or Jalan Ismail in general can post their FR here..

This would be great!! at least, it will help me a great deal!!
Cheers!
Thank you
Old 06-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ichi ro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL Jalan Ismail Area - Beach Club, Thai and etc

Beach Club:-

Majority WL are viet, however you might find some pinoy and other race like thai and russian.

Damage will depends on your own nego. (range from RM 400 to RM700) for overnite.

SLA i think depends on chemistry. Came across some really good ones but also met some that is not worth it at all....

Thai Club:-

no comments, seldom there.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

THank you bro
What is the usual range for WLs in KL? I heard that it ranges from RM200 to RM1000. Of course I understands that the quality are different.

There are a lot of MYR WL in Singapore, they range is about $80SG to $150SG for each shoot.

I will be there this Friday night and hopefully will come back with some FR
Any Bros want to join me this Friday night, please PM me!
I will be staying at the nearby hotel

Thank you!!
Old 13-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

Well, last friday, I visited the famous beach club for the first time.
Before going to the beach club, I was at Concord hotel listening to live music from a pinoy band. Did see a couple of WLs but they were not aggressive, just sitting there, having their drinks and hoping that somone will be attracted to them. Not bad looking but was with friends and so I didn't approach them.
Went to the beach club at around 1am, the place is packed with customers and WLs. Majority of them are Viets and Pinoy, knowing from a Taxi driver (if interested, I can give you the number) there are many other places around that area which will have local WLs and for RM250, you get a much better service then those in Beach club. I do believe him but my intention is to check out this place and do my part for this forum so - I stay strong in beach club...
Gotten my drink and approach a coupld of WL. there is one particular Viet that I caught my eye, thin, pettie, long straight hair with a B cup breast and great body.. saw her, wink and she came over, talked and know that she just arrived to KL last nite (that's what she said). She hug and work really hard to get me to take her to my hotel, price is RM500. I am very tempted but didn't do it since I would still want to check around this place..
Walk a couple of rounds within the club and outside, assessment is still the same, majority of Viets and pinoy, the price is about $350 to as high as $700. There are a couple very cute ladyboy and their price is about $400.
Time really passes fast while you are having fun!!, it was almost 3am and the club is annoucing that it is closing soon..
This is when the actions started. you can see many dudes were trying hard to get a girl, walking around the club or outside and searching around for the lady that they would like to take back to the hotel. At this time, the WLs are also anxious to be taken.. many will apporach the man that they might have talked to in the club and ask if they are interested..
At this time, I was just standing by the bar counter checking out all the actions. Got a tap from behind, it was that lady that I first encounter when I walk into the bar.. we talked and she is willing to go back with me for $200!!
I took the deal and head back to the hotel.
Name: Hanna
Look: 8/10
FS: 6/10
Catbath: 5/10
BBBJ: 5/10
went back to the hotel, the SOP of showering, she will not shower with me!! after our individual showers, she lay down on the bed and was pushing me to service her rather then she doing the work! Well I try to get her started, she has it very nicely shaved, played with it and she was wet very quickly.. Get her going with her nipples and guide her hands onto my little brother..
She started to kiss me and give me a BBBJ, for 2 mins, she said, let's capped on, I stopped her and said that I wanted more.. she did it again for 30secs and wanted capped on..

At this time, I am really pissed off, she I just let her capped on, she rided me, I turn her around, did her from the top and back. I didn't cum and wasn't feeling very simulated after what happened.. So, I told her to just suck my nipple while giving me a HJ. Cum after 3 mins!!

She was suppose to stay overnight with me but I am not happy at all with her service, so I just simply send her home.

Lesson learned, make sure you have all the terms and conditions agreed before taken any WLs to your hotel. They can say yes to many things but due to their lack of English skills, they might not actually understood what you are asking. So make sure you confirmed.

Waiting till the closing time of the club is good since you might get a good deal. I am planning to call that Taxi driver when I am in the area the next time! will want to try some local stock instead of the stock from Beach Club. 95% of the customers are visitors and prices of WLs range from $350 to $700. Market price is $200 to $250 MAX for locals!!

Regardless, Beach Club is still a must-go, take a look but do ask the taxi driver for a better place where you can get more locals...
Old 13-07-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
read171 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentpig View Post
Well, last friday, I visited the famous beach club for the first time.
Before going to the beach club, I was at Concord hotel listening to live music from a pinoy band. Did see a couple of WLs but they were not aggressive, just sitting there, having their drinks and hoping that somone will be attracted to them. Not bad looking but was with friends and so I didn't approach them.
Went to the beach club at around 1am, the place is packed with customers and WLs. Majority of them are Viets and Pinoy, knowing from a Taxi driver (if interested, I can give you the number) there are many other places around that area which will have local WLs and for RM250, you get a much better service then those in Beach club. I do believe him but my intention is to check out this place and do my part for this forum so - I stay strong in beach club...
Gotten my drink and approach a coupld of WL. there is one particular Viet that I caught my eye, thin, pettie, long straight hair with a B cup breast and great body.. saw her, wink and she came over, talked and know that she just arrived to KL last nite (that's what she said). She hug and work really hard to get me to take her to my hotel, price is RM500. I am very tempted but didn't do it since I would still want to check around this place..
Walk a couple of rounds within the club and outside, assessment is still the same, majority of Viets and pinoy, the price is about $350 to as high as $700. There are a couple very cute ladyboy and their price is about $400.
Time really passes fast while you are having fun!!, it was almost 3am and the club is annoucing that it is closing soon..
This is when the actions started. you can see many dudes were trying hard to get a girl, walking around the club or outside and searching around for the lady that they would like to take back to the hotel. At this time, the WLs are also anxious to be taken.. many will apporach the man that they might have talked to in the club and ask if they are interested..
At this time, I was just standing by the bar counter checking out all the actions. Got a tap from behind, it was that lady that I first encounter when I walk into the bar.. we talked and she is willing to go back with me for $200!!
I took the deal and head back to the hotel.
Name: Hanna
Look: 8/10
FS: 6/10
Catbath: 5/10
BBBJ: 5/10
went back to the hotel, the SOP of showering, she will not shower with me!! after our individual showers, she lay down on the bed and was pushing me to service her rather then she doing the work! Well I try to get her started, she has it very nicely shaved, played with it and she was wet very quickly.. Get her going with her nipples and guide her hands onto my little brother..
She started to kiss me and give me a BBBJ, for 2 mins, she said, let's capped on, I stopped her and said that I wanted more.. she did it again for 30secs and wanted capped on..

At this time, I am really pissed off, she I just let her capped on, she rided me, I turn her around, did her from the top and back. I didn't cum and wasn't feeling very simulated after what happened.. So, I told her to just suck my nipple while giving me a HJ. Cum after 3 mins!!

She was suppose to stay overnight with me but I am not happy at all with her service, so I just simply send her home.

Lesson learned, make sure you have all the terms and conditions agreed before taken any WLs to your hotel. They can say yes to many things but due to their lack of English skills, they might not actually understood what you are asking. So make sure you confirmed.

Waiting till the closing time of the club is good since you might get a good deal. I am planning to call that Taxi driver when I am in the area the next time! will want to try some local stock instead of the stock from Beach Club. 95% of the customers are visitors and prices of WLs range from $350 to $700. Market price is $200 to $250 MAX for locals!!

Regardless, Beach Club is still a must-go, take a look but do ask the taxi driver for a better place where you can get more locals...
Bro what a valauable info. Would appreciate if u can PM me the Taxi driver's contact #. tq
Old 14-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

For those Bros that PM me for the taxi driver's info, I have already replied.

One clarification: As mentioned in my post, I didn't go with that taxi driver and so I cannot give an exact FR for that place that he has recommended

Also, I don't think RM250 is for the overnight rate. It is most likely for a nice massage follow by 1 shot at their facility.

Regardless, I have not been there, just passing the info along..
For those that have info and have tried it, please do post your FR

thanks
Old 14-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
read171 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentpig View Post
For those Bros that PM me for the taxi driver's info, I have already replied.

One clarification: As mentioned in my post, I didn't go with that taxi driver and so I cannot give an exact FR for that place that he has recommended

Also, I don't think RM250 is for the overnight rate. It is most likely for a nice massage follow by 1 shot at their facility.

Regardless, I have not been there, just passing the info along..
For those that have info and have tried it, please do post your FR

thanks
Sorry bro, I dont receive any message fr u. Don't mind if u can resend to me. tq
Old 19-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI bro, can u pm me the taxi uncle ctc?
Old 24-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkklove View Post
HI bro, can u pm me the taxi uncle ctc?
They are many taxi driver stationed just outside the club, choose one u feel confy and go with him lor.

Last nite was there with my Aussie frd and he managed to get a Laos (she claimed to be) FL for overnite at RM 300.

Noticed there were like 4 FL to 1 guy there last nite. Some were desperated to get client by even asking for pay for the $40 cover charge that they have paid to be with u when u at the club.

50% pinoys, 20% viets, rest are african, PRC and some ex Russian states FLs.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sporster57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Beach club 2 weeks back. Noticed some black girls, any idea what the cost like?

Thanks
Old 03-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporster57 View Post
Was at Beach club 2 weeks back. Noticed some black girls, any idea what the cost like?

Thanks
Min $500 but unless u r black, otherwise no point. They are money minded, also dont provide gud service. My white man frds tried and kill my "dream" to take those black FL.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
robertonavarro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobertonavarro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Min $500 but unless u r black, otherwise no point. They are money minded, also dont provide gud service. My white man frds tried and kill my "dream" to take those black FL.
It's a novelty item, hence the price, but the one I had was easily top 10 of the worst bonks ever. Results may vary, so good luck.

R
Old 20-07-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reach there about 1020pm. Coverage charge RM35 include drink (you can select whether you want beer or others). Gals consist mixture of PRC, Viet, African women, Pinoys (Do not expect beauty pageant quality hor)

I ordered a bol of beer & walk around. Quality of VBs.. only 2 words to describe 'FARMERS PARADISE' Can only see less than 5 VBs with good quality (7/10). But from their attitude can see that they are quite stuck-up. This joint is something like our OT in S'pore.

Interior is quite small. There is a live band with a dance floor in front of the stage. Toilet is upstair. If you do not like the singing, you can sit outside. While i walk around, a VB approach me asking me where i cm fr... etc... we chat for a while before i managed to find a empty seat outside under the shelter.

I noticed another pub named 'Thai Club' just opp of BC. I thk it should be the pl which my friend has sms me. I asked the VB abt the pl but she wasn't sure. I bid her farewell & cross over. It was ard 11pm then.

Total dmg: RM49
Taxi (about 20 min fr my hotel, by meter): RM14
Coverage charge: RM35

Within 1 min, i reach TC. Upon reaching the entrance, can hear the disco music (damn loud, the pl is quite similar to M51). I walked around before deciding whether to stay put or go back hotel.

In here, the VBs quality is only 'a little bit better' than BC. Saw a few good ones. Decide to stay put for a while, order a bot of tiger beer. I sat outside since it's so dark & noisy inside. 100% VBs in here. After a while, i was been approached. The usual routine of questioning here & there before she left me to look for other prospects.

Nothing fantastic about this place so I try to finish up the beer asap. As i was walking back from the toilet to my table, i saw another new 'target'. Signalling her to come over but she dun seems to get my hint. As i hv not pay the tips to the 1st VB, I ordered another bol. While i was drinking, the 'target' walked towards my direction with her friend. I stopped her. Immediately, she quoted me RM300 for ST. I asked for LT but she rejected claiming that she dun do LT. The transaction fails.

Within 10min, she came bk again with the price lower this time to RM250. Sensing that she's a bit stuck-up, I bargained with her to RM200. Mission successful.. she walks off w/o cmg back again

By this time, the 1st VB came bk. So in the end, I brought her back for ST. Little did i know that I will regret my decision to bring her back. Sad.. huhuhuhu..

total dmg: RM335
2 bol beer: RM40
Taxi back: RM30
CD: RM15
ST: RM250 (includes 50 for her to take taxi)
Old 20-07-2011, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Personally I consider Beach Club and the Thai club opposite a dump. In fact the whole of Jln Ramlee area is nothing special. Awfully crowded, many ugly girls with attitude who try to make carrothead out of you by asking ridiculous prices for a lousy fuck. There are better clubs in Desa Sri Hartamas and Cheras.
I must admit I prefer the clubs in Singapore over the KL clubs.
Old 21-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
ColtSeavers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KL Jalan Ismail Area - Beach Club, Thai and etc

was at beach club area yesterday, but later than bro Killer_c. first of all, i have to disagree: beach club has far better babes than thai club. it is more crowded: more gals and more patrons as well.

i did several rounds inside and outside. from my experience, the gal ratio is like: 65% viets, 15% pinoys, 10% africans, 5% cambodian, rest: russians and 1 PRC (more about that later). also talked to two indonesian gals from bali.
customer base is mostly ang moh & persian/arabs.

its mostly the same-same hello, how r u? what your name? i go with you? story. i talked to several gals i liked and was mostly quoted MYR500 for short-time, which after bargaining will end up in MYR300, i guess. the gals only mention to give good massage. it also seems that from previous visits to beach club, the gals insist on getting the money before action starts, so i think, it is crucial to clarify what services you get for your investment BEFORE action starts .

anyway, this is what i ended up with: i was still roaming the premises when i bumped into a tall gal, shoulder-length brownish hair, frameless glasses, OL looks. very fair skin, so i thought ok, another vietnamese. but then she talked to me: she is from beijing. BINGO! PRCs in beach club, never heard of that before. she quoted MYR500 and i could easily bargain her down to MYR300. happy day! drag her into taxi and off we go...

in my room, she demanded money before action. my alarm bells ring, so i asked her what services i get. shower, BJ, FJ, different positions, cum-on-body (but not on boobs). everything ok, transfer money, proceed to action. i was very excited to get a PRC to my room and i banged her for more than one hour. she complained several times to finish, but still did everything i wanted: very good attitude. whenever we changed positions, i noticed her pussy was dripping wet all the time, so she must enjoy getting screwed. i finished by pulling out my dick and signaling her to roll over, so i could cum onto her stomach (she didnt allow cum on boobs or face).

name: ZhangPing
data: 26yo, from beijing
body: 8/10 - tall (~1.68m), bubbly butt, fair skin, pussy not shaved
boobs: 8.5/10 - had cushions in bra, but still a good B+, nicely shaped, almost felt like enhanced, but they were not
services: shower, CBJ, catbath, FJ, COBody
FJ: 8/10 - lot of moaning, but a bit passive, very good stamina during cowgirl
attitude: 9/10 - asked for taxi money on , but was not disappointed when i only had some small bills
very good overall experience! thats why i needed to write a report.

she will in KL for another 2weeks, then proceed to HKG for a week. i got her number!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1